[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

Does trickster really do more damage than assassin?
Would you update it for 3.9 league ?
Well, I ended up going another build for my league start and just got a 5exalt weapon to drop. Now i'm sitting on the exalt waiting on this guide to get updated so I can get to the laser beam dream.
Would a %increased area damage on the Militant Faith jewel work instead of %elemental damage?
Last edited by Shivvi on Dec 23, 2019, 6:44:47 AM
"
Ner.poe wrote:
So, nerfed?

"
cloud9rc wrote:
Well, I ended up going another build for my league start and just got a 5exalt weapon to drop. Now i'm sitting on the exalt waiting on this guide to get updated so I can get to the laser beam dream.

"
LeChifre wrote:
Would you update it for 3.9 league ?

"
Hello, I am anticipating an updated guide for 3.9. I plan on playing this on xbox when it drops, I am not trying to rush you. But i'm definitely excited for this league and whether it's still viable or not(it looks like it is) i'm waiting on your thoughts

Very sorry for the 3.9 update delay for those interested in the build. I've been away from POE for couple weeks now, but I am getting back into it. Going over the patch notes and POB, it seems the build has been relatively untouched. It should be noted you can no longer roll 18-20% Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage on the wands. It has been reduced to 7-8%. Similar situation with the amulet. Both "Extra" mods have been reduced to 12-15%. I will be addressing other issues with the roll out of an updated guide within a couple days. Thank your for your patience.
Not sure why, I know I have yet to get the proper body armor, but my single target even at tier 7 is trash, clearing is fine, but I can't seem to kill the map bosses, can anyone help me check?
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Not sure why, I know I have yet to get the proper body armor, but my single target even at tier 7 is trash, clearing is fine, but I can't seem to kill the map bosses, can anyone help me check?

I'm just checking this to get some ideas on potential ways to shape my assassin, but if post a pastebin I'd be happy to take a look.

I fear this build's price tag is going to skyrocket given the difficulty in acquiring shaper gear now.

Edit - Eternity Shroud is 24 ex in metamorph.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Last edited by GonzoHarratec on Dec 25, 2019, 10:39:12 PM
Hey can someone check out my build to see if I'm on the right track?

I know my amulet needs to be replaced, I oculd have better weapons. But my damage feels low and I feel pretty squishy
Hey. Why is 'enemy shocked' ticked in pob ? How do you shock the enemy using elemental focus and no skitterbots
"
yupszter wrote:
Hey. Why is 'enemy shocked' ticked in pob ? How do you shock the enemy using elemental focus and no skitterbots
Orb of Storms

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info