[3.8] Divine Ire | Trickster | 58 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Holy smokes man this build is look insane!! actually one tap everything
Could you add maybe leveling guide ? , like which items you level with and which gems?
Thank you im gonna try this one!


I might look into a leveling guide, but as of now you can level as an Essence Drain or Cyclone fairly on the cheap and change out your gear and tree when you're high enough level.
Thx a lot for answering me,

I Was using Avatar of Fire with Glorious vanity coz it converts the node to Corrupted Soul, gaining an amazing Energy shield and non-chaos damage bypass.
I have changed what u told me, almost everything but the red nightmare (trying to find a jewel) but i dont think its the main problem; i just can one shot the trash before bosses, but boss fights are extreme difficult to me coz i cant take them down fast enought like u did on your videos.
I dont know how much dps could be change my watcher's eye to exactly yours or ifs anything else; i spend almost all my currency to this amazing build, hope i can find some answers.
My watcher's eye is 1.8% critical strike while affected by hatred and 38% physical damage converted to light while affected by wrath.

pd: finally, hows your uber elder fight?
Last edited by kyomoNZ on Jul 28, 2019, 2:34:27 PM
So, yeah... this build is expensive As F!!! Any budgetish versions of this?
"
chaoticwon wrote:
So, yeah... this build is expensive As F!!! Any budgetish versions of this?

nope
Last edited by natherox on Jul 28, 2019, 3:21:16 PM
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Thx a lot for answering me,

I Was using Avatar of Fire with Glorious vanity coz it converts the node to Corrupted Soul, gaining an amazing Energy shield and non-chaos damage bypass.
I have changed what u told me, almost everything but the red nightmare (trying to find a jewel) but i dont think its the main problem; i just can one shot the trash before bosses, but boss fights are extreme difficult to me coz i cant take them down fast enought like u did on your videos.
I dont know how much dps could be change my watcher's eye to exactly yours or ifs anything else; i spend almost all my currency to this amazing build, hope i can find some answers.
My watcher's eye is 1.8% critical strike while affected by hatred and 38% physical damage converted to light while affected by wrath.

pd: finally, hows your uber elder fight?

With the changes I suggested, you should have enough damage to one shot most bosses. Boss encounters require careful positioning and understanding of each boss mechanic. Before you enter each boss room make sure your at maximum charges by channeling your skill. There is a careful balance between avoiding attacks and charging to 20 stacks during the boss fight. Your gear is actually pretty good, but if for some reason you need extra damage the goal in the boss arena should be to immediately place orb of storms and wither totems then lure the boss to them while you charge divine ire. I'm also unsure whether mana is an issue for you, which may be something to look into.


Uber Elder fight coming soon just need to setup atlas and get recording software running properly.
"
natherox wrote:
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Thx a lot for answering me,

I Was using Avatar of Fire with Glorious vanity coz it converts the node to Corrupted Soul, gaining an amazing Energy shield and non-chaos damage bypass.
I have changed what u told me, almost everything but the red nightmare (trying to find a jewel) but i dont think its the main problem; i just can one shot the trash before bosses, but boss fights are extreme difficult to me coz i cant take them down fast enought like u did on your videos.
I dont know how much dps could be change my watcher's eye to exactly yours or ifs anything else; i spend almost all my currency to this amazing build, hope i can find some answers.
My watcher's eye is 1.8% critical strike while affected by hatred and 38% physical damage converted to light while affected by wrath.

pd: finally, hows your uber elder fight?

With the changes I suggested, you should have enough damage to one shot most bosses. Boss encounters require careful positioning and understanding of each boss mechanic. Before you enter each boss room make sure your at maximum charges by channeling your skill. There is a careful balance between avoiding attacks and charging to 20 stacks during the boss fight. Your gear is actually pretty good, but if for some reason you need extra damage the goal in the boss arena should be to immediately place orb of storms and wither totems then lure the boss to them while you charge divine ire. I'm also unsure whether mana is an issue for you, which may be something to look into.


Uber Elder fight coming soon just need to setup atlas and get recording software running properly.


I just tried to Minotaur with 4 chissels and rare, orb of storm- wither totems, full pots and cant even bring 40% with 20 charges.
Im not that experimented with builds, just know how to glacial farm lol; im pretty dissapointed with myself because i cant find the reason why im lacking so much damage with almost the same build.
I was trying with Herald of Ash instead of Zealotory but is almost the same, i dont know if lightning golem would be THAT much dps, im stuck now; dont know what to do.
I think i can afford a 40% divine ire helmet and maybe to change the watcher's eyes to new one, like yours; the problem is that im afraid to fail even with that changes.
For ending, your calcs on PoB are so high, i dont even reach the 10% of your damage. duno why. this is my code : https://pastebin.com/4sSB2Y9G
Last edited by kyomoNZ on Jul 28, 2019, 5:00:47 PM
Got another question about the wands:
Did the both modes you mention that its important
The physical as extra lightning
and elemental as extra chaos
Does both modes can pop up together when you use orb of alteration on the wand for crafting ?

And about the watcher's eye
I just found 2 Wrath mod the you mention
but couldent found Hatred one with the both wrath mods

so the question is :
It is ok to get watchers eye with 2 modes of wrath like you mention but with out the third mod of hatred ?
Last edited by edeniscoolol on Jul 28, 2019, 5:19:05 PM
"
edeniscoolol wrote:
Got another question about the wands:
Did the both modes you mention that its important
The physical as extra lightning
and elemental as extra chaos
Does both modes can pop up together when you use orb of alteration on the wand for crafting ?

And about the watcher's eye
I just found 2 Wrath mod the you mention
but couldent found Hatred one with the both wrath mods

so the question is :
It is ok to get watchers eye with 2 modes of wrath like you mention but with out the third mod of hatred ?


An orb of alteration can roll both those mods, but its extremely rare. Also keep in mind the wand has to be rare to multi craft it.
If your watcher's eye has the first two mods on the list don't worry about a hatred mod.
Man i waste like 2k alteration xD
still didnt get it so what if i cant offer those 2 modes ?
So the build wont work? or one of the modes of each wand will do it aswell?
Spoiler
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
"
natherox wrote:
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Thx a lot for answering me,

I Was using Avatar of Fire with Glorious vanity coz it converts the node to Corrupted Soul, gaining an amazing Energy shield and non-chaos damage bypass.
I have changed what u told me, almost everything but the red nightmare (trying to find a jewel) but i dont think its the main problem; i just can one shot the trash before bosses, but boss fights are extreme difficult to me coz i cant take them down fast enought like u did on your videos.
I dont know how much dps could be change my watcher's eye to exactly yours or ifs anything else; i spend almost all my currency to this amazing build, hope i can find some answers.
My watcher's eye is 1.8% critical strike while affected by hatred and 38% physical damage converted to light while affected by wrath.

pd: finally, hows your uber elder fight?

With the changes I suggested, you should have enough damage to one shot most bosses. Boss encounters require careful positioning and understanding of each boss mechanic. Before you enter each boss room make sure your at maximum charges by channeling your skill. There is a careful balance between avoiding attacks and charging to 20 stacks during the boss fight. Your gear is actually pretty good, but if for some reason you need extra damage the goal in the boss arena should be to immediately place orb of storms and wither totems then lure the boss to them while you charge divine ire. I'm also unsure whether mana is an issue for you, which may be something to look into.


Uber Elder fight coming soon just need to setup atlas and get recording software running properly.
"
kyomoNZ wrote:


I just tried to Minotaur with 4 chissels and rare, orb of storm- wither totems, full pots and cant even bring 40% with 20 charges.
Im not that experimented with builds, just know how to glacial farm lol; im pretty dissapointed with myself because i cant find the reason why im lacking so much damage with almost the same build.
I was trying with Herald of Ash instead of Zealotory but is almost the same, i dont know if lightning golem would be THAT much dps, im stuck now; dont know what to do.
I think i can afford a 40% divine ire helmet and maybe to change the watcher's eyes to new one, like yours; the problem is that im afraid to fail even with that changes.
For ending, your calcs on PoB are so high, i dont even reach the 10% of your damage. duno why. this is my code : https://pastebin.com/4sSB2Y9G


The reason your PoB dps is so low is because the legion jewel does not apply, so Avatar of Fire is still taking affect. Also your "Configuration" tab does not have the buffs you get set like mine.

Heres your PoB setup properly with your gear and tree: https://pastebin.com/xp9Njfie

Your actual shaper damage is 17mil which does make sense considering you stated you took about 40% of Minotaur's health.

17mil is pretty good, but don't expect to one shot shaper guardians or up with out further upgrades and changes. Arcane surge for example is not helping you because its tied to CWDT, your gems should really be Energy Leech and Elemental Focus, no helmet enchantment, no diamond flask, really shouldn't be using Red Nightmare, and missing crit multi on the tree.

Like I said earlier your gear is pretty good, but its a lot of these little things costing you lots of damage. I suggest going through the guide again, following gems and tree precisely then making any necessary changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info