[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

Nice build im liking it a lot.

Do you have any recommendations about timeless jewels? I feel like brutal restraint could be very good with the potential to hit 10-15% physical as extra cold.

The one i have right now gives me 4%life, 50 crit, 20% cold res and onslaught on kill do you think its worth it?
Last edited by bluy on Aug 4, 2019, 4:12:13 AM
"
bluy wrote:
do you think its worth?

For god sake it's do you think it's worth IT* Not just "worth".
"
bluy wrote:
Nice build im liking it a lot.

Do you have any recommendations about timeless jewels? I feel like brutal restraint could be very good with the potential to hit 10-15% physical as extra cold.

The one i have right now gives me 4%life, 50 crit, 20% cold res and onslaught on kill do you think its worth it?

Depending on your luck and jewel location they can definitely be an equal alternative to a good rare jewel.
Last edited by natherox on Aug 4, 2019, 8:47:28 PM
"
"
bluy wrote:
do you think its worth?

You're pleasant
"
"
bluy wrote:
do you think its worth?

For God´s sake, it´s for God´s sake, not for god sake...
With the Snap of my Finger I, Natherox, reduced all Bosses to ash.

Missed Opportunity :)
"
Iversithy wrote:
With the Snap of my Finger I, Natherox, reduced all Bosses to ash.

Missed Opportunity :)

This does put a smile on my face :)
Last edited by natherox on Aug 6, 2019, 12:21:17 PM
I'm currently at 5.7mil dps, could you tell me what changes i should make to get more dps? (besides the call of the brotherhood rings cause they are super expensive) https://pastebin.com/52GnvhwB
"
AdonFPS wrote:
I'm currently at 5.7mil dps, could you tell me what changes i should make to get more dps? (besides the call of the brotherhood rings cause they are super expensive) https://pastebin.com/52GnvhwB

Double gains on wands or scepters with proper craft mods
Double gains on amulet with crit multi
Double wrath Watcher's Eye
More levels
More Jewels
Unnatural Instinct
Enchantments
20/20 or higher gem 6 link setup
Hey, solid build man! for a league start variant, i have in mind to drop the shaped call of the brotherhoods ( use just normal ones ) and not using unnatural instinct. I think that would do the trick, as crafting the weapons and buying the Eternity Shroud will not cost a crazy amount ( still not cheap ). Do u think it's doable?

I have something like this in mind :
https://pastebin.com/WHgVANsE

it's 9.5M DPS, not including Shock in POB. dropping the level 4 enlighten and mana reservation node, disabling Hatred and getting some more life nodes on tree, using normal call of the brotherhoods some changes to items but the base of the PoB is your character, and the mechanics u put together are really nice. with this variation u can kill Shaper with 2 shots.

P.S: This is probably still not a great league starter for more new players, due to still being expensive and requiring the knowledge of making enough ex in the league start since Eternity Shroud, The Watcher's Eye and your weapons will of course cost at least 3ex each, there's also the helmet enchant and other expensive items but overall with the PoB above i think the estimated cost is at least 40ex lower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info