[3.11] Divine Ire | Trickster | 70 Million Shaper Damage | Flick of the Finger Obliterator

Somehow got me at least 20/17 (T1/T2) wands now after spending insane amounts on the crafting, that was... rough. :D Can't just buy these things on Xbox.

"
Emerou wrote:
Hello bro. I actually found ways to upgrade your build so that you dont have to waste 14 points into reduced mana cost of skills. Just run inspiration instead of controlled destruction and change deep thoughts into arcane will. Boom! all mana problems are gone no matter what kind of cast u manage to get. It also solves all stats requirements (you don't need any str/dex on your items unless you run some high dex requiring helmet base) and you get way more life. You have to skip one jewel though but it's not worth to use up 4 points into 1 jewel anyway :) https://pastebin.com/1sucJyx5 That's the tree im running atm anyway. Cheers

Any of you guys tried Emerou's idea here and could provide some feedback? Is the -3 on amu still needed or can i use it for life for example, amu is the next project?

As we have free choice of armour type on the gear (never felt confident about that and the math behind lol) - 67% inc. evasion, 45% inc. energy shield from tree... is hybrid gear (boots, helmet, gloves) a good option here?
Last edited by azamatsecoy on Oct 23, 2019, 7:08:17 PM
"
azamatsecoy wrote:

Any of you guys tried Emerou's idea here and could provide some feedback? Is the -3 on amu still needed or can i use it for life for example, amu is the next project?

It seems to be quite an improvement overall. I don't have to run the -3 on the amulet and can choose any damage or defensive anointment as well.
Thank you for the feedback, damn, your Trickster looks mean! :) Good to have another reference there.

What was your route to craft the wands, guys, spam alts and hit with the regal, chaos spam or are there even good odds with a certain fossil combination, i'm no expert there but stuff seems to be mutually exclusive mostly. It's such a decadent build (which is a good motivation to "extend" the league instead of burning out due to sheer op'ness/accessability of the summoners) - i might go for the 20/20 still at some point.
Hey guys,

can you take a look at my char and give me some tips to improve my damage and survival?

Thank you!
can u tell me how u shock enemys ?

because u use "is enemy shocked" active on the 3.8+ pastebin.
and u use elemental focus for the 58m damage

am i wrong or does this build have 45m dmg and not 58m because u can not shock enemy using elemental focus !?
I plan on running Divine Ire as a starter for 3.9. Got any advice? Looking to do something like this to start https://pastebin.com/DEsihdCn . Mainly looking for tree/skill advice. Will you be updating the build at/near launch?
Last edited by cloud9rc on Dec 6, 2019, 7:01:10 PM
"
vollekanne wrote:
can u tell me how u shock enemys ?

because u use "is enemy shocked" active on the 3.8+ pastebin.
and u use elemental focus for the 58m damage

am i wrong or does this build have 45m dmg and not 58m because u can not shock enemy using elemental focus !?
Enemies are shocked by Orb of Storms.
"
cloud9rc wrote:
I plan on running Divine Ire as a starter for 3.9. Got any advice? Looking to do something like this to start https://pastebin.com/DEsihdCn . Mainly looking for tree/skill advice. Will you be updating the build at/near launch?
Self cast divine ire builds are one of the toughest to play as a league starter. Generally without massive damage to counterbalance the defense attributes, you will find yourself dying a lot. So as a league starter I advise you focus on life, leech, and other defenses before damage; at least until you can acquire better gear.

I will be updating the guide after 3.9 is released as long as it is still viable.
So, nerfed?
[BHoD]
Hello, I am anticipating an updated guide for 3.9. I plan on playing this on xbox when it drops, I am not trying to rush you. But i'm definitely excited for this league and whether it's still viable or not(it looks like it is) i'm waiting on your thoughts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info