[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi there,I`ve already farmed like 60+ex,just got my Saviour :3
Damage now is pretty good,but I die sometimes,so may be need more def idk
Resists are 84/104/115
Pls advice where to invest next
My gear:
Spoiler

P.S: played few hours with the Saviour,and I LOVE IT man,so good at map clearing+bossfights

Now I have only one trouble: the last boss in Simulanctrum,he is unstoppable,can`t handle him :C
Last edited by DEADM00N on Mar 31, 2020, 1:17:12 PM
One way of cheap boosting DPS and survivability I found is using the Soul Tether belt.

Defensively it gives you a nice effective HP with that ES and what is also very nice it allows you to permamently utilise "while leeching" bonuses, you can metacraft up to 43% increased damage while leeching on both amulet and gloves, it also gives you access to some decent nodes like Feed the Fury (30% increased damage + 15% increased attack speed while leeching and extra 0.4% phys damage leeched as life), if you can efficently combine that belt with 10% max HP as extra ES metamod on chest and/or 20% max HP as extra ES from Corrupted Soul keystone coming from Glorious Vanity you can get even tankier for possibly very little effort.

All of it of course comes at a cost of some resistances, so make sure you can cap them with the rest of your gear.
IGN: Prezidento
Wouldnt it be better to spec one point into "one handed melee damage and life leech" Instead of the life and mana leech near the beginning of the tree?
Hi, I'm currently using the scaevas and looking to upgrade them. What makes the paradoxica so good/expensive? On the face of it, the dps looks to be lower than the scaeva or am i missing something?
"
xjack987 wrote:
Hi, I'm currently using the scaevas and looking to upgrade them. What makes the paradoxica so good/expensive? On the face of it, the dps looks to be lower than the scaeva or am i missing something?

"attacks with this weapon deal double damage" ;)

"
DEADM00N wrote:
Hi there,I`ve already farmed like 60+ex,just got my Saviour :3
Damage now is pretty good,but I die sometimes,so may be need more def idk
Resists are 84/104/115
Pls advice where to invest next
My gear:
Spoiler

P.S: played few hours with the Saviour,and I LOVE IT man,so good at map clearing+bossfights

Now I have only one trouble: the last boss in Simulanctrum,he is unstoppable,can`t handle him :C

Could you open up your profile so we can take a look at your build and gear?
Last edited by Circled on Mar 31, 2020, 4:42:01 PM
"
Circled wrote:
"
xjack987 wrote:

Yeah,I did it.I`m open for ideas,where to invest next.Now I`m thinking about upgrading my chest and getting bottled faith,but not sure about the last one

Could you open up your profile so we can take a look at your build and gear?
Hello. I have question about swapping with "x" to get rampage bonusses. Problem is when I'm swapping I lose all my auras etc. Is it possible to avoid this thing? Like, maybe I should swap my weapon in my hideout/city, enter on map and then swap again to basic weapons?
I got the good old same question - what's the first thing I should be looking for to upgrade my build? Just got the chest, feels pretty dam good, got to 5k hp, some damage, plate helps with resistances and got rid of that paua ring.
Guys I'm really conflicted. I saved about 20ex and wondering if I should save for Saviour. But I still don't have -15 chest which restricts my rings/ammy slots pretty significantly. But BOTB feels good defensively, and Extra Gore fits well into the build.

Option A: ~15ex on a Warlord+Elder chest, sell BOTB, upgrade rings and amulets and maybe helm (need to find dex somewhere though). I don't really know how to craft the chest for myself so I have to buy it.

Option B: Save for Saviour

Option C: Bottled Faith? Watcher's Eye? Idk you tell me if there's a better upgrade I'm not seeing.

What's the best upgrade for me? Appreciate your advice as always.

Currently destroying all content the game has to offer with this build.
Messed around with the cluster jewels a bit. took a TON of experimenting going back and forth between higher % channeling damage or just flat out increased dual wielding and i think this is really working for me. let me know what you think!

https://pastebin.com/BQTAX3VF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info