[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Just a question, would an only 17% attack speed Paradoxica be better than a 350 dps foil, I assume it would be better than a Scalia but I'm not sure about that. On that same topic, would a 80% Physical damage Paradoxica be better than a 350 DPS foil or a Scaeva? Would those two Paradoxica's be superior to a 400 DPS foil?, Should I replace my scaeva with a paradoxical?
Last edited by Lakthor on Mar 30, 2020, 3:10:43 AM
the passive tree for the champion would be the same, right? and the ancestry nodes
Crafting guide for foil??? Anyone???
One question for you guys. Is Devastator notable (Enemies Killed with Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing tenth of their Life as Physical Damage) completely viable as an explosion source in this type or build? Should I focus on this jewel or just buy explosion&mana costs chest, because 15% chance is too small?
"
Xenhil wrote:
One question for you guys. Is Devastator notable (Enemies Killed with Attack Hits have a 15% chance to Explode, dealing tenth of their Life as Physical Damage) completely viable as an explosion source in this type or build? Should I focus on this jewel or just buy explosion&mana costs chest, because 15% chance is too small?

Crusader chest is significantly better for exploding things. It's just a matter of economy. Personally I'm quite happy with just the node.
Hi Dex, thanks for your guide, im kinda struggling a bit right now in tier +10, frequently I get almost insta-killed, tried to improve my gear, but got not much currency, 1 exalt and 20 ish chaos.

My doubt is, on what should I focus? what gear should I improve? should I farm currency? master missions?

Where should I get the int and dex? Right now im ok, but im trying to change to a better amulet and I can't find one with enough int+dex, maybe from rings also, but trying to equilibrate the resistances is a headache.

I don't know, im kinda noob at this game.

Thanks.

Having played Cyclone for the past leagues I find the build very squishy and very item dependent. Can't get good gear, because I'm stuck in yellow maps, can't do higher maps to get currency because I have crap gear.

The damage is ok but survivablity is very low and get 1 shot a lot of times even in low maps. I think Champion is a much better ascendancy and also taking nodes on the side with Disemboweling rather than Heartseaker is better. Thanks for the build anyway
I am playing this game for like two months...this is my first "tryhard" league and this build is awesome...yeah its kinda squishy but the more maps I do the more i learn what to dodge and what not...so I guess its not the builds fault that you are stuck in yellow maps...
"
maciek2g wrote:
"
Rosqo wrote:
"
maciek2g wrote:
I once again ask for help, I got pretty lucky with drops and decided to do some crafting, ended up with decent -15 mana astral plate and managed to chaos spam Assassin's Mark ring. I'v decided to drop Impresence with Vulnerability for that and I have to say - life on kill from Assassin's Mark is BIS and must have for t15-t16...

But, right now I got no idea where to go next, my dmg seems ok right now, T16 packs die almost instantly, problem is with survaviblity, I got 5.7k life and I feel really squishy.

get spiked gloves. it will increase your damage aswell as your armour. try to change your other gears to t1 life armour based ones. like titan greaves, eternal burgonet etc. just aim for t1 life and care for your resistance cap. they are not so expensive.

i think that evasion based item types is not so usefull in this build. because we don't have acrobatics. after i changed my gear to full armour type and got %40 phy reduction, my survivability increased significantly. you can check my item list.

in addition, since we have a lot of free gem spots i added steelskin to build. i am using it with CDWT and increased duration support. i didn't gave up on vaal molten shell. i am using it manually when facing big packs and bosses. you are basically immortal when vaal molten shell is active. thats why i wanted be able to control it myself.

Unfortunatelly can't see your character. Anyways, did some changes like Spiked gloves, armor based boots, Steelskin + CWDT and added Vaal Molten Sheel, it feels much better now. Also changed few things and managed to get over 6.2k life.

Probably will craft / buy 420+ pdps foil now and focus on crafting good helmet with "Nearby enemies take increased physical damage" and then, my Assassin's Mark ring might be much better, so I can work on crafting that.

Just one question, at what level you are keeping your CWDT + Steelskin combo?

i updated my profile so you can check my items, gem lvl etc. if you still got questions you can pm me in game : Roscoer
I feel super squishy and just don't know what to change now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info