[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Forgive my ignorance, but how the hell do I see the build? Haven't played in a long time and all I get is a bunch of scribble on pastebin.
IGN - Irrevence / Revenance
"
Irrevence wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but how the hell do I see the build? Haven't played in a long time and all I get is a bunch of scribble on pastebin.

Just copy the URL link of the pastebin and paste it in path of building. If you dont know what that program is there should be a few guides on youtube on how to set it up.
Thanks so much, I'll look into it.
IGN - Irrevence / Revenance
Would you please do a PoB link for a build with the new cluster jewels.

PS: pls check my char and pm me with improvement tipp
"
shokilicious wrote:
Did it just like Dex2644 explained a few pages ago:
"
Dex2644 wrote:
The way to do this is to have 2 separate chest pieces, 1 Warlord chest with minus mana cost and 1 Hunter chest with attack crit. You then use an Awakener orb to combine the 2 items and it will guarantee those 2 mods in addition to rerolling the rest of the item.

So:
1) Get a warlord body armor with -mana as the only influence mod
1.1) I bought an already 6linked 30quality 3 white socket Astral plate warlord body armor and made that one my base since they get duped on the marked and are quite cheap (10ex), but you can also just craft them by yourself and 6 link on your own or use the base you like. Just make sure it is ilvl85.
1.2) I then used serrated fossils to get the -mana mod. Not sure if you can alt spam it now aswell since they changed a few things. Probably. But i am quite unlucky with alt spams, so i just used 4 serrated fossils.
2) Get a hunter body armor with attack crit as the only influence mod
2.1) If the warlord body armor is your base the base here doesn't matter. I just bought a random body armor for 10c from the marked that already had attack crit as the only influence mod. If you want to craft by yourself myke sure it is ilvl84.
3) Awakener orb the bad base on the good base

In case you don't have money for an awakener orb just do step 1 first and use that as your base later once you have the money. In my opinion the -mana is more important because you can then focus on getting better rings/amulets already.

I just got jackpot while making this armour with Your method:

Doesn't have +1 active, but t1 life and taken as fire is so sweet. Next thing I am gonna do, I will slam exalt into this =D Thanks for guide with awakeners orb. I kinda knew how it works, but Your post made it less scary to craft.
Last edited by _Nektre_ on Mar 23, 2020, 4:33:50 PM
"
_Nektre_ wrote:

Doesn't have +1 active, but t1 life and taken as fire is so sweet. Next thing I am gonna do, I will slam exalt into this =D Thanks for guide with awakeners orb. I kinda knew how it works, but Your post made it less scary to craft.

Nice one. Would probably prefer yours for survivability. +1skill gems is only 2% dmg for me on pob.
Ye lvl 21 Cyclone is the sweetspot for 7th stage.
"
shokilicious wrote:
"
_Nektre_ wrote:

Nice one. Would probably prefer yours for survivability. +1skill gems is only 2% dmg for me on pob.

Yeah, sadly I wanted to go for good prefix slam and lost space for %max life (got greedy for additional curse or more % life from hunter), tho slammed T1 armour and crafted str/quality. Since we use vaal molten shell and armour is good for delirium monsters then I'm happy with that. Right now starting grind for enchant in lab on elder i85 ezomyte burgonet. I will need to solve problems with dexterity if I will hit something good, but I think it's manageable.

Last edited by _Nektre_ on Mar 23, 2020, 7:03:21 PM
What are your view about trying to get the explode mod on a chest instead of the crit?

Hey first time player here having some problems with what items i should upgrade, because i feel like im lacking a bit in dps. I'm level 84 and have around 250 chaos atm.
Here is the pob: https://pastebin.com/zFTMKKbJ
I'm grateful for any help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info