[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Thats a pretty nutty chest, gratz on the craft :)
wow pretty nice.

so you buyed one astral plate as warlord and one as hunter ?

and alteration it to get the following prefix/suffix and than you take a awakener orb right?
"
shokilicious wrote:
Was pretty unlucky with currency drops this league, but at least i was lucky with my chest. Even got a +1 socketed active gems and an empty prefix for life craft
Thanks for explaining how to craft such things @Dex2644!

Finally i can replace my accessories and get rid of the -3 crafts.

You mind explaning how you crafted this chest? Buy 6L Warlord chest and use fossils on it (Serrated and Pristine)? Can it have hunter/warlord both?

Around what price should I be looking for to pay for the base chest? 1 ex or 2 ex?

Last edited by Flitser on Mar 23, 2020, 8:23:34 AM
Did it just like Dex2644 explained a few pages ago:
"
Dex2644 wrote:
The way to do this is to have 2 separate chest pieces, 1 Warlord chest with minus mana cost and 1 Hunter chest with attack crit. You then use an Awakener orb to combine the 2 items and it will guarantee those 2 mods in addition to rerolling the rest of the item.

So:
1) Get a warlord body armor with -mana as the only influence mod
1.1) I bought an already 6linked 30quality 3 white socket Astral plate warlord body armor and made that one my base since they get duped on the marked and are quite cheap (10ex), but you can also just craft them by yourself and 6 link on your own or use the base you like. Just make sure it is ilvl85.
1.2) I then used serrated fossils to get the -mana mod. Not sure if you can alt spam it now aswell since they changed a few things. Probably. But i am quite unlucky with alt spams, so i just used 4 serrated fossils.
2) Get a hunter body armor with attack crit as the only influence mod
2.1) If the warlord body armor is your base the base here doesn't matter. I just bought a random body armor for 10c from the marked that already had attack crit as the only influence mod. If you want to craft by yourself myke sure it is ilvl84.
3) Awakener orb the bad base on the good base

In case you don't have money for an awakener orb just do step 1 first and use that as your base later once you have the money. In my opinion the -mana is more important because you can then focus on getting better rings/amulets already.
Last edited by shokilicious on Mar 23, 2020, 8:49:50 AM
I want to ask again cuz I was ignored :(

how is the lethal pride worth spending 240 c? With this jewel I get +100 max hp, +20 fire res + 200 armour and some dps. Wouldn't the small cluster jewel with adrenaline be better?

it gives +360 max life +89k total combined dps +250 life leech

hello guys. do you have any weapon recommendation for main hand? i even tried 15-20 ex worthy swords in POB nothing was good enough to change scaeva.

any upgrade ideas beside main hand sword? i will craft second mod to multimodded ring. after the main hand weapon i am gonna try to get astral plate with attack crit, - mana cost.

"
Sidu wrote:
I want to ask again cuz I was ignored :(

how is the lethal pride worth spending 240 c? With this jewel I get +100 max hp, +20 fire res + 200 armour and some dps. Wouldn't the small cluster jewel with adrenaline be better?

it gives +360 max life +89k total combined dps +250 life leech

Because Lethal Pride and Brutal Restraint both has randomly allocated stats on nodes in radius. It's not guaranteed to give you anything amazing but Lethal Pride can have some pretty good effects such as double damage, life%, fortify effect, strength%, melee damage, melee crit multi and a few others.

To change the stats simply use a Divine Orb on it.

In addition to that you dont need to choose between Lethal Pride and a small cluster because they dont even go in the same jewel socket. Cluster jewels HAS to be socketed in the edges of the skill tree while I suggested Lethal Pride to be socketed in the middle of Duelist area.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Mar 23, 2020, 12:46:37 PM
need help with survival, i have 5k hp, max rez 31% phys reduction, but struggle is real not to die in red maps. Any advise?
"
Dreamkaster74 wrote:
"
nappy450 wrote:
"
wingstreet wrote:
Hi, this is my first character I've actually put any effort in and I'm confused on how you're able to use all the auras and no mana potions? I'm spamming pots trying to keep my cyclone up when using pride, precision, flesh and stone, blood and sand. I'm clearly missing something and feel kind of dumb lol.

Read the jewellery section of the guide, you need 3 pieces of -3 mana cost to channelling skills. This will make your cyclone cost 0. You can also go for the more expensive -15 mana cost crafted armor.

are there other ways to achieve reduced mana costs ? i do not have that recipes yet and i am playing SSF so can't trade Praxis

no one can answer my question ?
Praxis is the easy solution, -15 on chest is the expensive solution, and Elreon crafted rings/amulet or incursion Xopec mana cost is the middle ground. Alternatively you can anoint Lucidity for another -3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info