[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

why putting ''no required items'' in the title when you absolutely need mana reduction for skills or you can't play with :

- blood and sand
- flesh and stone
- dread banner
- pride

at the same time
"
neortikfr wrote:
why putting ''no required items'' in the title when you absolutely need mana reduction for skills or you can't play with :

- blood and sand
- flesh and stone
- dread banner
- pride

at the same time

Reduced mana cost is a stat found on a number on different sources. The point being there isnt ever going to be 1 item thats necessary. Every build for instance needs 75% elemental resistances but they dont state that in the title.
for the 75 % res it's normal all characters need this ( i think)

But i thought this build was no item required
Last edited by neortikfr on Jun 28, 2020, 2:12:56 PM
"
neortikfr wrote:
for the 75 % res it's normal all characters need this ( i think)

But i thought this build was no item required

What are you even talkin about? :D
You can use Praxis, that cost, mm, 1c? or use Enlighten? Or drop 1 aura till chest/rings?
Im running this build and level 88, Im doing 14+ maps now and finding myself getting one shot with 5.6k life and res capped pretty often. What can I do to stop this? I watched your sirus video and you were able to take some hits, i cant get hit once. Would immortal call with CWDT work?
If you're running cwdt+molten shell, then it won't work. Both are guard skills, sharing cd. I was dyin super easy too, then i took Call to arms node and now i'm just spamming enduring cry every cd, before every big pack if im out of endu charges. Also saving vaal molten for big bois helps. If you're not running with any ring curses, you can add enfeble to cwdt setup. Wew, you're running with atziris promis, does it even work with brutality? 2life flask without basalt, thats weird also.
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jun 29, 2020, 9:45:45 PM
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
If you're running cwdt+molten shell, then it won't work. Both are guard skills, sharing cd. I was dyin super easy too, then i took Call to arms node and now i'm just spamming enduring cry every cd, before every big pack if im out of endu charges. Also saving vaal molten for big bois helps. If you're not running with any ring curses, you can add enfeble to cwdt setup. Wew, you're running with atziris promis, does it even work with brutality? 2life flask without basalt, thats weird also.

I removed vaal molten shell from CWDT and added Immortal call. Only use the vaal effect on nasty packs and bosses. Good call on atziris promise, put my taste of hate on until i get consecrated ground unqiue one.
Hi Dex, i want check for this belt. The optimal roll is to keep less physical attack as low as possible and more physical attack as high as possible right?

I checked in POB and this seems to be the most DPS increase.
"
Pilzmoney wrote:
"
brzoskwinia wrote:

I removed vaal molten shell from CWDT and added Immortal call. Only use the vaal effect on nasty packs and bosses. Good call on atziris promise, put my taste of hate on until i get consecrated ground unqiue one.

Well, i still preffer CWDT + Molten and spamming Enduring Cry.
Tbh, I don't know if Taste of Hate is worth, probably not. Grab basalt + diamond flask(phys red. + crit) instead of taste and 1 life flask, that could be much better.

If you want more 'tips', you missed 1 aura, Flash and Stone - that blind aura helps a lot too - but i guess you cant deal with mana.
Also - you missed anointment on amu. It's almost free dmg boost if you pick Blade Dancer.
Next - don't know why you linked Warchief with inc duration, but i guess you can easly make warchief(get vaal warchief) setup in your hands. Seems like you are not following that build at all.

edit1: mate, your Immortal Call isnt even triggering. Your CwdT triggers only lvl56 or lower, but IC is 64 :D
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jun 30, 2020, 12:45:56 AM
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
"
Pilzmoney wrote:
"
brzoskwinia wrote:

Well, i still preffer CWDT + Molten and spamming Enduring Cry.
Tbh, I don't know if Taste of Hate is worth, probably not. Grab basalt + diamond flask(phys red. + crit) instead of taste and 1 life flask, that could be much better.

If you want more 'tips', you missed 1 aura, Flash and Stone - that blind aura helps a lot too - but i guess you cant deal with mana.
Also - you missed anointment on amu. It's almost free dmg boost if you pick Blade Dancer.
Next - don't know why you linked Warchief with inc duration, but i guess you can easly make warchief(get vaal warchief) setup in your hands. Seems like you are not following that build at all.

edit1: mate, your Immortal Call isnt even triggering. Your CwdT triggers only lvl56 or lower, but IC is 64 :D

Its most def triggering, the profile you're looking at must not be real-time. Im aware im missing flesh and stone, and yes it is because of mana. Leveling enlighten as we speak. My damage isnt an issue so i havent annointed yet because the talisman i have equipped gives me massive hp and fire res which i needed. The increased duration is not linked to totem its seperate because from what i read it increases the duration of the reflection allies. Im following the build pretty closely not going 100% cookie cutter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info