[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Does the Pradoxica double damage work toward the attack, or just the attack from itself?
Hey, I'm new to the game so apologies if its a noob question or if it's already been answered and im just unable to understand it :( but the 'leveling tree' only displays 111/121 points attributed at the '121 points final tree' section in POB. Am I missing something here? Either way, this is a really fun and great guide, appreciate the effort that have gone into it. I'm using this guide as my first ever character on POE and having a lot of fun with it~
"
Xavierstoned wrote:
Hey Dex, I have the CWDT setup with Enduring Cry and Molten shell and it is not triggering either. Am I doing something wrong. I have 3k hours in this game and i swear i know nothing lol.

warcries cannot triggered by CWDT. and your CWDT gem can trigger max 67 lvl gems right now. you can CWDT gem description for max trigger levels.
Last edited by Rosqo on Jun 27, 2020, 12:35:01 AM
I am new to the game and i dont understand a lot of things.

I have more or less the exact items from the cheap variety on PoB but i am on 5k armor. what am i missing ?

also i have mana issues, but i kinda fixed it with a mana leech on phis attack.

any advice ?
Guys, we should use The Saviour+rare foil? or PAradoxia better than foil? My pob said that i miss 1m dps when i equiped Saviour instead of Gladius. And Saviour should be in offhand?
Last edited by vanyakonoiko262 on Jun 27, 2020, 6:25:44 AM
"
ruth1ess wrote:
Does the Pradoxica double damage work toward the attack, or just the attack from itself?

Paradoxica's double damage is local, meaning you will deal double damage with that weapon but not the other.

"
DiluteOrb wrote:
Hey, I'm new to the game so apologies if its a noob question or if it's already been answered and im just unable to understand it :( but the 'leveling tree' only displays 111/121 points attributed at the '121 points final tree' section in POB. Am I missing something here? Either way, this is a really fun and great guide, appreciate the effort that have gone into it. I'm using this guide as my first ever character on POE and having a lot of fun with it~

The levelling tree gets cut off at about level 90 because that's the most realistic goal for newer players. If you level past that then use the POB in 'Path of Building' section.

"
Guys, we should use The Saviour+rare foil? or PAradoxia better than foil? My pob said that i miss 1m dps when i equiped Saviour instead of Gladius. And Saviour should be in offhand?

If you use Scaeva then it should always be in your main hand. The offhand you choose greatly depends on the rest of your gear. Paradoxica is really good if you have a lot of flat physical damage on the rest of your gear such as rings, amulet or gloves and if you dont then you want to use a rare foil with high attack speed.

The Saviour doesnt show its true potential in POB because it doesnt calculate the clones damage, I usually simulate this by adding '100% more damage' to the Saviour to show the clones damage.

"
SirLolo1 wrote:
I am new to the game and i dont understand a lot of things.

I have more or less the exact items from the cheap variety on PoB but i am on 5k armor. what am i missing ?

also i have mana issues, but i kinda fixed it with a mana leech on phis attack.

any advice ?

There is a setting in my POB that's showing wrong numbers right now so 5k armor is quite realistic. I'll fix it as soon as I can.

When it comes to mana issues, you need to have the stat '- to total mana cost of skills' and the easiest way to get this is to use the unique ring Praxis. Later on when you have more currency you can get that stat on both rings and your amulet instead, and when you have a ton of currency you can get the warlord influenced body armour with the mod '-15 to total mana cost of skills'
Hi. 1st of all, thanks for build.

I got a few questions, if you can..

1. What's defence layer? Is it stacking armor for cwdt + v. Molten Shell and semi-casting End. Cry? + Blind from Sand stance if switched?

2. About weapons:
Is it better to:
a. Scaeva + crafted poor 250pdps foil?
b. Scaeva + Ahn's Might -blood rage
c. 2x poor crafted foils?

3. Is it worth to take Call to Arms node? Casting Cry while spinnin and leeching is a little bit risky in some situations.
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
Hi. 1st of all, thanks for build.

I got a few questions, if you can..

1. What's defence layer? Is it stacking armor for cwdt + v. Molten Shell and semi-casting End. Cry? + Blind from Sand stance if switched?

2. About weapons:
Is it better to:
a. Scaeva + crafted poor 250pdps foil?
b. Scaeva + Ahn's Might -blood rage
c. 2x poor crafted foils?

3. Is it worth to take Call to Arms node? Casting Cry while spinnin and leeching is a little bit risky in some situations.

Defenses are armour, fortify, infused channeling, sand stance, molten shell and enduring cry wich in turn gives endurance charges. In addition to that we do life leech quite a lot for some solid sustain.

Aside from that we also have reflect immunity and take less dmg from crits.

Weapon wise I just wrote an upgrade path and you should definitely use Scaeva+rare foil to start out with. You need a foil with about 370 pDPS to compete with Scaeva, it's a really good weapon.

EDIT: Yes Call to Arms is definitely worth taking. I forgot to add it in the POB but it's been fixed today.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Jun 27, 2020, 2:42:30 PM
I saw the gamepedia page for Enduring cry and it specifically says in there that it doesn't work with CODT.

Am I missing something?

"
Trigger gems: Enduring Cry is not a spell, and since the trigger gems Cast when Damage Taken Support, Cast when Stunned Support, Cast while Channelling Support, Cast On Critical Strike Support, Cast on Melee Kill Support, and Cast on Death Support all only support spells, they cannot support Enduring Cry.

Last edited by Bauab on Jun 28, 2020, 8:21:16 AM
Crafting video is being processed right now. As always if I left anything out or anything was unclear feel free to contact me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQQ0YDntwFQ&t

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info