[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Bauab wrote:
"
Morfen wrote:
cast when damage taken does not work with enduring cry

That's sad, what would be the best choice for the link then?

Right now I have CODT + Molten shell + Increased duration

Last guide he was using summon flame golem. i am using this agian, its working well as you dont need mana reserve for it.
Hello everyone) Should we use 2 passive in small cluster jewel or 3 is better? i'm 94 lvl and have about 5.3k hp after make cluster jewel tree, before it i was 6.2k hp.
I honestly have no clue how to upgrade a bit with a low budget. I'm currently doing T10 maps and getting my ass handed to me in many different levels.

I know the saviour would be a big upgrade but unfortunately can't afford that. Where can I do better?
Quick question, is vicious skewering an ok notable instead of fuel the fight? trying to switch to cluster set up and got this during crafting
"
adrenalburr wrote:
Quick question, is vicious skewering an ok notable instead of fuel the fight? trying to switch to cluster set up and got this during crafting

No Vicious Skewering is garbage. Devastator, Feed the Fury and Fuel the Fight are all solid but the other prefixes are not good.
"
evilswordfish wrote:
I honestly have no clue how to upgrade a bit with a low budget. I'm currently doing T10 maps and getting my ass handed to me in many different levels.

I know the saviour would be a big upgrade but unfortunately can't afford that. Where can I do better?

Tbh, Ahn isn't best weapon to pair with Sca. Just try to craft foil with AS, decent 350pdps. Its quite easy now. Probably 6l chest with -manacost is nice upgrade but quite expensive. Also you can easy craft better gloves on spiked base. And beside that, you're running immortal call alone, are you self casting that? Wew. Get enduring cry, its really worth.
Ahh, and you're loosing some def by runnin Rage instead of inf channeling
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jul 3, 2020, 9:59:24 PM
A really important note for Flesh and Stone:

The Blind from Sand Stance does nothing for this build because we cannot evade attacks due to Unwavering Stance. The only defensive benefit from Sand Stance is taking less damage from enemies that aren't nearby.
Hey guys rerolled my frostblades char and kept its 514dps foil alongside a -15 total mana cost + enemies explode chest, but cant seem to get the damage to the numbers shown in this PoB. I'm still relatively new to PoE can someone give some tips for what i need to attain at least 3M dps? ty https://pastebin.com/izYFY4V2
It's a nice build, but I'm struggling sometimes on T14+ maps, mostly bosses and "uniques" (Betrayal, Metamorphs, Legion) but also on big amount of damages that occurs on packs.
I've 5k Hp and somewhat capped resistances (76%+ but not counting elemental weakness / -X% to elemental resistances modifiers).
Dps shouldn't be a big issue, packs die relatively fast, and map bosses don't require an huge amount of dps (As i said, the issue is that I die).
Removing obvious one-shot mechanics, I see that I have issues with burning/poison and sometimes big hits either from a single mob or multiple hits when i can't life leech.
Maps with "player can't life regen" also are a problem when the main source of your healing comes from Enduring Cry.
Also swapping weapons for Rampage can be a bit tricky since you have to swap, kill, swap, reactivate Precision and all this can't be done while keeping spinning (and life leeching) but you have to stop in the middle to re-swap weapon.

Any advice on what can I do to avoid dieing? Also some gear progression at this time?

Also, I noticed that there are some "unused" skills, and I wondered if they were used in some cases and which cases.
- Dread banner is only used as an Aura or placed too? Wondering if you can utilize Bannerman's attack damage increase
- Is Ancestral Warchief (Not Vaal) used too when you have no souls to gain the melee increase?
- Blood/Sand Stance swapping is done? The AoE increase from sand stance plus the damage mitigation for far targets seems a low boost in defense and utility (11% less damage isn't a great mitigation, at least from those big hits I was talking before)

Thanks for the answers
Spoiler
"
Iztooi wrote:
It's a nice build, but I'm struggling sometimes on T14+ maps, mostly bosses and "uniques" (Betrayal, Metamorphs, Legion) but also on big amount of damages that occurs on packs.
I've 5k Hp and somewhat capped resistances (76%+ but not counting elemental weakness / -X% to elemental resistances modifiers).
Dps shouldn't be a big issue, packs die relatively fast, and map bosses don't require an huge amount of dps (As i said, the issue is that I die).
Removing obvious one-shot mechanics, I see that I have issues with burning/poison and sometimes big hits either from a single mob or multiple hits when i can't life leech.
Maps with "player can't life regen" also are a problem when the main source of your healing comes from Enduring Cry.
Also swapping weapons for Rampage can be a bit tricky since you have to swap, kill, swap, reactivate Precision and all this can't be done while keeping spinning (and life leeching) but you have to stop in the middle to re-swap weapon.

Any advice on what can I do to avoid dieing? Also some gear progression at this time?

Also, I noticed that there are some "unused" skills, and I wondered if they were used in some cases and which cases.
- Dread banner is only used as an Aura or placed too? Wondering if you can utilize Bannerman's attack damage increase
- Is Ancestral Warchief (Not Vaal) used too when you have no souls to gain the melee increase?
- Blood/Sand Stance swapping is done? The AoE increase from sand stance plus the damage mitigation for far targets seems a low boost in defense and utility (11% less damage isn't a great mitigation, at least from those big hits I was talking before)

Thanks for the answers

Just my 2 cents, i went had a similar start in the league, i avoided maps like can't leech and can't regen as well to make sure i had better survivability. for your ignite and poison problem, i would say either get some flasks to get immunity and poison. you can also try to switch up with the pantheon if it gets too hard. try and max out the lunaris pantheon buffs, it really helped me map better. as for gear progression, i would say saviour if you don't already have it, with very sub par gear at league start, when i got saviour it really helped me clear t16 much smoother with less deaths since my time to kill was much much faster and had better range since there are 3 of you cycloning around. It is a big game changer, makes sirus a8 much much more easy.

On a side Note, @dex, i really appreciate all your help in the guide and answering my questions :) would like to report i am now currently min maxing. got a few lucky drops this league, i think i made some mirror tier items with this league mechanic that i never dreamed of getting before :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info