What are easiest ways to make currency/chaos for beginner/newer players?

?
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2019, 1:21:16 AM
One easy, but often overlooked way to make some chaos is the chaos recipe. It can be pretty useful if you clear decently well and have below average luck when it comes to drops.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
If you are ok with smashing your head against the wall you can farm fossils abd resonators from the mine with hilarious efficiency.

I did it for about 8 hours total over two days and made 200 ish chaos per hour. But it is mind numbing just running the same little route over and over.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
If you are ok with smashing your head against the wall you can farm fossils abd resonators from the mine with hilarious efficiency.

I did it for about 8 hours total over two days and made 200 ish chaos per hour. But it is mind numbing just running the same little route over and over.

Can you give some more details about this method?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jul 13, 2019, 7:30:47 AM
Scamming people
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

The general idea is to constantly farm one route in the mine over and over again. Ive chosen the frozen hollow biome due to it dropping serrated fossils (30C per), prismatic fossils (8C per) and the speed fossils (brainfarting on name but its worth 5C). However pretty much everything is worthwhile. Azureite buys resonators and the lost loot chests have decent items, especially lost wealth chests.

The setup is to find a path in the biome of your choice that is decently long so there are plenty of side areas in the darkness to run through. Once ypu find a good path DO NOT BLOW UP FRACTURED WALLS OR THE LOOT IN THE DARKNESS DOESNT RESPAWN. To rerun the path just click the starting point and it loads again.

The best character is similar to an uber lab runner do to mass movement speed but any tanky character with good mobility via leap slam will work.
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

The general idea is to constantly farm one route in the mine over and over again. Ive chosen the frozen hollow biome due to it dropping serrated fossils (30C per), prismatic fossils (8C per) and the speed fossils (brainfarting on name but its worth 5C). However pretty much everything is worthwhile. Azureite buys resonators and the lost loot chests have decent items, especially lost wealth chests.

The setup is to find a path in the biome of your choice that is decently long so there are plenty of side areas in the darkness to run through. Once ypu find a good path DO NOT BLOW UP FRACTURED WALLS OR THE LOOT IN THE DARKNESS DOESNT RESPAWN. To rerun the path just click the starting point and it loads again.

The best character is similar to an uber lab runner do to mass movement speed but any tanky character with good mobility via leap slam will work.

I never did delving before but what's the lowest delve level or whatever I should be doing this?
Im doing mine in depth 110 ish and monster level 74.
hug a dog and it poops out chaos
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:

If you don't want to do the same path over and over again just going sideways in them mine around depth 110-130 and focusing on fire and ice biomes will yield a lot of chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info