3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

ok thanks. I used to play an older version of dual nebuloch and I used Loreweave but never considered to switch to a rare chest.
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
Having some mana issues, anyone seeing any glaring problems with my gear / build?
"
tad2q wrote:
Having some mana issues, anyone seeing any glaring problems with my gear / build?

have you taken the mana leech point under the Duelist start?
Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir
"
tad2q wrote:

HI i looked at your tree, your missing the leech note. thats your source of leech both for life and mana. without it not only cant you substain, but you also lack a huge part of your life recovery.. also all your gems are low lvl, and the maces not that great roled. you will see significant boost to DPS and surv with that upgrades.
Ok noted thanks, just rerolled this charcter from a cyclone zerker so leveling my gems, ill grab that leech node now.
I found the Tec Slam route to be WAY too slow, and looked into the Cyclone idea. It's gud.

My gear

Something like 10x less Cyclone dps then your "normal" phys build but omg is it tanky lol. Honestly that missing 10x more damage is largely overkill, only useful for 4/5 armies, but lets face it, you're better off selling the emblems if you don't have a Headhunter anyways.
Good league mechanic amiright??
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 9, 2019, 2:00:21 AM
what your shaper dps?. from my reseach and POB cyclone turned out to be less dps. also i dont thing POB calcs the charged slams, that with ench you got 55% of.

Also yee its not the DPS of the regular 6k life Impale cyclone champion. BUT its also WAYY more tanky, close to UNkillable in most scenarios. THE build FOCUS on being hard as stone, and still do as much damage possible, if you compare the tree VS how few points are invested in Damage, the Out put is very high.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 9, 2019, 11:28:58 AM
poop
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 18, 2019, 7:27:37 PM
Rip to unided map with reflect. since i forgot to check for it.
Just to confirm another uber elder down in first try.

Elemental overload helps dpsing huge deal, but prolly need to get some CC because it's not up whole the time
Last edited by DirtybloodEU on Aug 10, 2019, 5:36:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info