3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Mrylok wrote:
What are you using for mana reservation?

you can see in " my gear". but Herald of ash, purity of ice, sand and stone, precision
Last edited by Alwayswastedpoe on Jul 29, 2019, 9:28:40 AM
What Gem setting do you use when killing Uber-Elder? When I put Kaom Roots I lose Cwdt-Molten Shell-Wave of Conviction-Increased Duration due to lack of slot.

I could not do the Uber-Elder, I think there is no damage, as it reaches 800k +?

If you can look at my char I appreciate it.

my damage on Shaper, according to the POB, is 382k
Last edited by DASDIAS on Jul 29, 2019, 4:53:49 PM
"
DASDIAS wrote:
What Gem setting do you use when killing Uber-Elder? When I put Kaom Roots I lose Cwdt-Molten Shell-Wave of Conviction-Increased Duration due to lack of slot.

I could not do the Uber-Elder, I think there is no damage, as it reaches 800k +?

WEll you can compare your POB with the same Checks as me, i still have the Cwdt, with kaoms roots, just in 1 mace(since it was just used for lvling stuff) i have however needed to lose the inc duration, and im not even shure if thats a bad thing since it also reduces its Cooldown.

i have a hard time imagining you have anyware remotetly that low dps if you have something similar to me in my setup.

your gear seems, fine. 1 more lvl for the dualwield note Dervish. lvl 20 POI and get a kaoms way for 2 ring. and switch INC AOE FOR CONC: and you should be good to go with kaoms roots.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 29, 2019, 6:21:36 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
DASDIAS wrote:

WEll you can compare your POB with the same Checks as me, i still have the Cwdt, with kaoms roots, just in 1 mace(since it was just used for lvling stuff) i have however needed to lose the inc duration, and im not even shure if thats a bad thing since it also reduces its Cooldown.

i have a hard time imagining you have anyware remotetly that low dps if you have something similar to me in my setup.

your gear seems, fine. 1 more lvl for the dualwield note Dervish. lvl 20 POI and get a kaoms way for 2 ring. and switch INC AOE FOR CONC: and you should be good to go with kaoms roots.

Thank you!! Along with your help and a friend I managed to get the same damage as your build:
- I changed Body Armor: I now have +1 Level main in the main skills (makes a lot of difference in damage!)
-I straightened Tree taking dualwield and Dervish (I don't know what happened in this part, I think I took the wrong side at the time because I was level up kkk)
-I switched IoA by Concetred Effect (had inverted to make Glacier with Consacreted Path)

Now I will try Uber-Elder again. Great build, the most tank I've ever had.

Last edited by DASDIAS on Jul 29, 2019, 10:40:57 PM
Hit lvl 100. and finished the 40 challenges with the last uber elder kill..

I will take a break...

If can hit 100 doing this so can you
Hows this build against Deep delve bosses? Greetings.
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Hows this build against Deep delve bosses? Greetings.

very good. Kurgal can be scary since he DO elemental DOT.(hes also worst for all builds anyways)

architect is pure phys and super easy.. can tank it all( ofc at a certain debt thats impossible)

AUL is aul. but its Hit damage so we mitigate it very well to. but avoide the big circle shooting and the phylon explotions and your good
Need to remove the [ in the level 31 leveling POB

Bandits Kill all
So the lvling can be done in multible versions. i would suggest you generic melee dualwield setup.
as soon you get first lab you can start using tectonic slam. it feels very powerfull early game. but any other skill can work to.
EARLY Game tree lvl 31 just accendet
Gear wise you can do your standard twink lvling uniques or just random rares you pick while lvling a fresh league.
https://pastebin.com/SaDPtgkM[
added lvl 100 video and a section about shaper uber elder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info