3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
pantomime wrote:
I am lvl 32 and having mana issues myself. I am thinking of dropping Jains rings and equipping - mana skill cost rings until I get the right nodes.

Edit: using Malichai’s Simula for the head slot grants blood magic which is doing the trick, just need to stay on top of you flask use.

many ways to solve mana. Praxis is my go to. then later on a better lvling ring with red mana craft. or amulet.
added AOE video showcasing diff gem setups
You created very nice build. I think, I will try it out. But I just watched your last video and noticed that you fight about 50% of the time without Elemental Overload. I know that the damage multiplier it gives is great but Nebulochs have only 5% crit chance and without any investment in it you don't proc EO often. Don't you feel the lack of consistently high damage output? Would't it be better to replace the points spent on the way to EO into some increase dmg and life?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Is tectonic slam good for leveling or do we use another skill?
"
de_Lioncourt wrote:
You created very nice build. I think, I will try it out. But I just watched your last video and noticed that you fight about 50% of the time without Elemental Overload. I know that the damage multiplier it gives is great but Nebulochs have only 5% crit chance and without any investment in it you don't proc EO often. Don't you feel the lack of consistently high damage output? Would't it be better to replace the points spent on the way to EO into some increase dmg and life?

Ty, i can agree. I dont really miss it that much. maby while releasing some legion it can feel abit lack luster. however when ever you really need it, it will often proc (boss figths). shure abit more consistency would be great but i cant really see how to get more dps without sacrificing a lot of life. EO is not that much point effort. it gives us 3 good life points and a 2 point jewel soccet. and some very much needed dex and INT..

it is possible to get jewels with 30% crit if not crit recently ect. that can help abit or the boot ench with 120% crit chance. but agein its on the expence of something els(regen, ele pen).

Another option would be a double corrupted Tombfist with curse and crit. this would ofcourse be super expencive.
The build as for now gains crit chance from precision and the note in templar. so the base crit chance is like 9.something.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jul 21, 2019, 6:16:23 PM
"
Xeelios wrote:

You can kind of lvl with what ever you like. i DO know i havent made a lvling guide yet. but its super generic, for starting untill you equip nebuloch.

I lvled with Tectonic slam. i find it the best lvling skill as soon you can substain the mana cost.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Xeelios wrote:

You can kind of lvl with what ever you like. i DO know i havent made a lvling guide yet. but its super generic, for starting untill you equip nebuloch.

I lvled with Tectonic slam. i find it the best lvling skill as soon you can substain the mana cost.

Thanks. I'm bored of sunder anyway xD
Found your build, used to play it (a version i came up myself but basically the same) since MS nerf. Loved it and i want to add some ideas i came up during this weeks of playing

Gear i used to have (STD stuff, endgame , etc.)
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

What i would advice / suggest
1) run

For Permanent Vaal Molten Shell (and whatever other vaal skill you would like, aka Vaal Haste) in deep delves, huge improvement in survivability

2)
a Fortify on Hit corruption on Nebuloch means no Fortify on 6l setup

3)
A Onslaught chance on Kill Nebuloch is a huge improvement for delves / mapping

4) Try a
instead of Xoph + Tombs for a different approach, you can go north in the tree picking up Avatar of Fire and placing a
to free up 2 Ascendancy Point and gain 100% accuracy rating. Look at my tree

Note : My tree / Gear as of now is for Nebuloch Cyclone, wich basically is the same build concept/idea but with a different skill. Everything i've wrote here works for both, but obv there are some differences on tree, enchants and crafted mods

Hope i gave some creative imput to someone, the Nebuloch + Jugg archetype is one of the best in this game, Tanky as fuck (currently blazing at 2k delve, both with Cyclone & Tectonic version) and the damage is good enough for all.
Last edited by telemetric on Jul 22, 2019, 5:05:08 AM
I'm also following this guide a bit, looks great. But I, like Telemetric, am trying to do the Cyclone stuff.

@Telemetric - how do you convert all your damage to fire? Avatar of Fire - 50 %, Gloves - 25 %, Amuleta 20 %. You are missing 5 %?

Simply I have the issue that I got a Watchers Eye for life on hit while affected by vitality, and 40 % converted to fire damage while affected by Anger.

But the issue is that I cannot run all 4 auras... Anger + Blood and Sand, Vitality + Herald of Ash. The amulet which reduces by 100 % the mana reservation for Anger is madly expensive. Any ideas? + i cannot afford a Watchers Eye with 2 Vitality mods (is the second Vitality mod mandatory - % increased life regeneration while affected by Vitality)?
I feel that the workaround to fit Anger is not worth at all the dps gain.

- I run Aspect of the Spider (gloves craft), HoA + Vitality + Blood and Sand (helmet with lvl4 enlighten)
- Best mods for a double vit Watcher are
those btw, not the additional regen.
- Feel free to add me and download my PoB, atm around 2.5 M dps + 1.8M dps per Shockwave (why shockwave? long story but i'm right xD), all the tankyness in this world
- i believe (i'm not sure at all) that 100% conversion without the gloves bug (2x 25% convert, 1 crafted 1 mod, fixed some time ago) is not possible before buffs, and also why bother i mean from 95% to 100% it's like 80k dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info