3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DirtybloodEU wrote:
Just to confirm another uber elder down in first try.

Elemental overload helps dpsing huge deal, but prolly need to get some CC because it's not up whole the time

GZ!!. Y the EO proc is abit slow, but i see no way to enhance the proc. we are out of gem soccets. and the Tree is min maxed for surv/dps...

and even so Precision+ divine fevour gives like 80% crit chance, so final crit chance is 9% so in theory with +2 hit pr sec. it should take 4 sec at worse to proc. and the duration is 8 sec so there should be no issue maintaining.

OFC this is the math when your constantly hitting and not kiting around or waiting for phases.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 11, 2019, 4:54:17 AM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
DirtybloodEU wrote:

Elemental overload helps dpsing huge deal, but prolly need to get some CC because it's not up whole the time

GZ!!. Y the EO proc is abit slow, but i see no way to enhance the proc. we are out of gem soccets. and the Tree is min maxed for surv/dps...

and even so Precision+ divine fevour gives like 80% crit chance, so final crit chance is 9% so in theory with +2 hit pr sec. it should take 4 sec at worse to proc. and the duration is 8 sec so there should be no issue maintaining.

OFC this is the math when your constantly hitting and not kiting around or waiting for phases.

What do you think of picking the Blacksmith's Clout near the Arsonist? It will cost us 3 points for 36% increase phys dmg and 80% increase crit chance. It's surely not that great damage-wise if you just look at numbers, but with it taken our crit chance will be 13%. And that will defenetily bring more consistency to EO proc.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Well.. i don't feel tanky and the damage is not so good(but is fine i guess). The clearspeed is horrible, even without conc effect. I do not recommend this build. Is expensive and any shit cyclone is better ;/ Sorry... i'm just disappointed.
gear

Last edited by Aionzinho on Aug 11, 2019, 3:05:33 PM
"
Aionzinho wrote:
Well.. i don't feel tanky and the damage is not so good(but is fine i guess). The clearspeed is horrible, even without conc effect. I do not recommend this build. Is expensive and any shit cyclone is better ;/ Sorry... i'm just disappointed.
gear

and thats Ok. however how you cant feel tanky is out of my understanding. its one of the most tanky builds around. i played 11k hp RF jugs and 18k es Guardians and felt more squicy.

And its not a clearspeed build but i would say it clears fast vs similar tanky builds, for most blue, white packs they die in 1 or 2 slams, since HOA overkill burn...

try to compare the clear to a HOAC jug. its capping out at maby 500k, with no real aoe clear

i hope you find a more fitting build.
"
de_Lioncourt wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
DirtybloodEU wrote:

What do you think of picking the Blacksmith's Clout near the Arsonist? It will cost us 3 points for 36% increase phys dmg and 80% increase crit chance. It's surely not that great damage-wise if you just look at numbers, but with it taken our crit chance will be 13%. And that will defenetily bring more consistency to EO proc.

shure try it out. see how it feels.
Farming uber elder like a bawse.
Slow map clearer but good boss killer
I´m liking the build very much and i feel very tanky. Im lacking abit of dps because of me not getting lucky with my fossil crafting.
I tried Uber elder for the first time today and got them down to 50%, i had decent damage and was going pretty good. But something i was missing very much was life on hit/leech, my health was not going up when i was hitting.

I saw that you DUKE_OF_SNUFF had 1300 life on hit on your pob, (i have 55). And i can´t understand where your 1000 extra life on hit comes from.

Im kinda new to this game so help a brother out :D
"
FuMeZ wrote:
I´m liking the build very much and i feel very tanky. Im lacking abit of dps because of me not getting lucky with my fossil crafting.
I tried Uber elder for the first time today and got them down to 50%, i had decent damage and was going pretty good. But something i was missing very much was life on hit/leech, my health was not going up when i was hitting.

I saw that you DUKE_OF_SNUFF had 1300 life on hit on your pob, (i have 55). And i can´t understand where your 1000 extra life on hit comes from.

Im kinda new to this game so help a brother out :D

He get it via watcher's eye mod for leech while affected by vitality, you may either get watcher's eye with this mod or lethal pride jewel which adds 0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life to couple notables.
Last edited by dtx1212 on Aug 17, 2019, 5:32:33 PM
Hello. I was wondering how did you craft your helmet. bonus to fortify is dense fossil? but isn't dense supposed to block life mods?
He slammed life afterwards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info