3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Thanks,

Also, what Pantheon do you guys go with for HC?

edit: and, why do we use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun? Don't we already generate charges reliably?

read the guide- thx jauer out
Hey guys.

Just to confirm easy deathless Sirius kill, literally facetanking him (meteors aswell).
Just first time fought lvl83 Elder, then the next day I first time fought Sirus-5, then today I first time fought Shaper, all killed easily without needing extra portals.

Spoiler

Lethal Pride giving :
1% Life Regen
5% Increased Strength
20% Increased Fortify effect
5% Of physical damage as extra fire damage
4% Increased maximum life
20% Increased melee damage
Just swapped to this build from a zombiemancer. Alot slower but god does it feel good being able to facetank everything. Loving it so far! Gear so far, have some upgrades to do but just loving it for right now
Lethal pride is giving 30% fortify effect 5% str and 4% max life
Last edited by Rome13 on Jan 20, 2020, 5:40:41 PM
Hey! Thanks for the great build I'm really enjoying it. Just wondering if there was a point when I should stop lvling the 'cast damage when taken support'. Thanks again!

edit: Sorry for the double post
Last edited by box0scraps on Jan 24, 2020, 4:09:50 PM
Hey! Thanks for the great build I'm really enjoying it. Just wondering if there was a point when I should stop lvling the 'cast damage when taken support'. Thanks again!
eather you run it lowest tier or you run it highest tier. non inbetween.

the low tier secures often proc. but you cant really use Vaal molten shell since it will instant get overruled.

high lvl cwdt you can run VMS since it will mitigate the 2.5+k hp before expiring or most atleast
"
box0scraps wrote:

Im keeping it lv 1 to proc more often.
But I'm also using 2 MS. 1 in the CWDT and the Vaal one as manual cast.
Hello !

Thanks for the build he is amazing, this is the first time I go so far in HC.

I'm 85 with 75-80 to all ressist, around 30k armor with the 2 ring and one nebuloch.

I would like to know if i'm strong enough for the uber lab please !

Which part of my stuff I should upgrade first Helmet ? Xoph amulet or a second nebuloch ?

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by IMAGOAT on Jan 28, 2020, 5:13:31 AM
"
IMAGOAT wrote:
Hello !

Thanks for the build he is amazing, this is the first time I go so far in HC.

I'm 85 with 75-80 to all ressist, around 30k armor with the 2 ring and one nebuloch.

I would like to know if i'm strong enough for the uber lab please !

Which part of my stuff I should upgrade first Helmet ? Xoph amulet or a second nebuloch ?

Thanks a lot.

get a secound nebuloch for shure first. also. your amulet can potentially be better then the blood if you you pick the Avartar of fire. there is easy potential for much stronger rare necks. the blood is just cheap and really good..

without seeeing your gear i would suggest the 2 maces+ blood. just watch for shaper beam then since thats almost the only thing that can kill you in that fight

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info