3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
QuaQaq wrote:
what i need to catch on my chest now (when maim isnt available on body armor)? flat and % life and mb armour?

a redemer surfix + crusader prefix. for explotions + life recover or str ect

what u mean? which one
"
what u mean? which one

He meant crusader/warlord I assume. With that setup, it helps clear even faster, but I feel clear is already fast with Herald of Ash.

I personally did Elder/warlord for the recovery. Though in HC, I only get one life, so I took the safer route.
Last edited by Robet24 on Jan 6, 2020, 11:23:26 AM
Nice build very tanky and decent dps but it has many downsides by map mods, ele reflect/no regen mods are undoable, less recovery of life mod is life draining. reflect is rolled on default but is there anything to do with the other 2 mods ?
"
Nice build very tanky and decent dps but it has many downsides by map mods, ele reflect/no regen mods are undoable, less recovery of life mod is life draining. reflect is rolled on default but is there anything to do with the other 2 mods ?

when your high geared you can run less regen easy. i also ran some non regen maps but its not enjoyable. just hit and leech and quickly move on.. so i only really reroled ele ref and no regen

on the upside you can on avarage run more map combos that other chars would not. for hc.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 6, 2020, 3:41:32 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"

when your high geared you can run less regen easy. i also ran some non regen maps but its not enjoyable. just hit and leech and quickly move on.. so i only really reroled ele ref and no regen

on the upside you can on avarage run more map combos that other chars would not. for hc.

Yeah that's for sure, i think i'm just a bit spoiled with necromancer level of easiness on map rolls lately lol
i did this build and invested something like 10-15ex maybe, only thing i'm missing is the now legacy mod maim on chest and a bit lower stats on items

while my pob effective dps is at 2.2M it feels a LOT lower in reality...
still it's a very tanky build and great for hc or new players who want to learn the mechanics of bosses without dying but there are a lot better builds out there IMO

https://pastebin.com/5YX2RtMW
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:
i did this build and invested something like 10-15ex maybe, only thing i'm missing is the now legacy mod maim on chest and a bit lower stats on items

still it's a very tanky build and great for hc or new players who want to learn the mechanics of bosses without dying but there are a lot better builds out there IMO

tank wise guardian is the king atm since it can do way more damage at same time. however you need 100 ex budget.
i am playing that atm and im way over 200 ex into that build and still need to invest alot.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:

tank wise guardian is the king atm since it can do way more damage at same time. however you need 100 ex budget.
i am playing that atm and im way over 200 ex into that build and still need to invest alot.

._. gg

basically 200 ex is not enough. I will move on and see again next season
"
WILDTRAK wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Norbi1one4all wrote:

._. gg

basically 200 ex is not enough. I will move on and see again next season

that is the guardian.. not nebuloch jug its off topic for this build

you get the picture

Edit. even my animate guardian cost around 10 ex. and i had him killed 2 times. so thats total of around 30 ex.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 7, 2020, 12:43:00 PM
With Lethal Pride in duelist area I get:

- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 30% increased Melee Crit Chance
- 10% increased Effect of Fortify
- 20% increased Armour

Same jewel in other areas is worse. Is it worth it compared with a rare jewel with Adds flat fire damage, life, etc? What exactly am I looking for with Lethal Pride, in order to divine it? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 7, 2020, 4:12:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info