3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

Sound fixed. A8 Sirius kill on hardcore harvest. Yes its a 19 minute video. Yes single target is lacking, but in HC, you NEED to survive or its all over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKzvOAfuTdc

Impossible to do maps with - xx % max res / elem weakness / burning ground etc. degeneration from Nebulochs kill me fast... I changed some stuff but the damage is extremly low, impossible to kill some conquerors... this build is boring as hell, same for the league, crap loots, nothing to farm, everyhting has been nerfed ... they just killed the fun to play :(
Just looking at your profile on mobile, you dont look like your even close to fire res cap. That's your problem. Your gear outside of the required uniques, look hastily put together. This is a build where everything as far as your gear and tree go, all work together

EDIT: Now that I have plugged in your profile to POB, you have 72 fire res WITH endurance charges. You have no leech. 5100 hp at 90+ is extremely low. You have to actually put some effort in your character to get the results
Last edited by Robet24 on Jul 20, 2020, 8:14:59 PM
"
Robet24 wrote:
Sound fixed. A8 Sirius kill on hardcore harvest. Yes its a 19 minute video. Yes single target is lacking, but in HC, you NEED to survive or its all over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKzvOAfuTdc

thx for the chat earlyer ingame. i looked at your gear and its pretty insain. outside lacking a curse it seems pretty topped of. you maby is to tanky :D consider dropping soul of steel, get the stance note with the thread of hope. and maby 4 other damage notes if possible.
Hallo i need some help
Big mana and dmg issue armor its ok 50k+

What can i change?

video with my build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMprDzEwC8E&
"
EDIT: Now that I have plugged in your profile to POB, you have 72 fire res WITH endurance charges. You have no leech. 5100 hp at 90+ is extremely low. You have to actually put some effort in your character to get the results

Thanks but I know that, I will be happy to have 120% fire res and 8k hp but it is impossible for now, the tree does not allow to reach more hp, I need better gear but it's a pain to make currencies, I'm lucky if I can make 50c / day, this build need end game gear to be efficient. I have Kaom's Roots but if I wear it I lose a lot of resistances, I don't know how to get more :(
Even with better fire res, 100%, 120% or more it's impossible to do maps with -12% max res, your fire res becomes 63%, the degen is too strong, I don't know how I can get enough life regeneration to stop that.
I have no leech ? How can you leech with 100% fire damage while most of life leech nodes work with physical dmg ? I use Atziri's Promise flask.
"
Xandharba wrote:
"

Thanks but I know that, I will be happy to have 120% fire res and 8k hp but it is impossible for now, the tree does not allow to reach more hp, I need better gear but it's a pain to make currencies, I'm lucky if I can make 50c / day, this build need end game gear to be efficient. I have Kaom's Roots but if I wear it I lose a lot of resistances, I don't know how to get more :(
Even with better fire res, 100%, 120% or more it's impossible to do maps with -12% max res, your fire res becomes 63%, the degen is too strong, I don't know how I can get enough life regeneration to stop that.
I have no leech ? How can you leech with 100% fire damage while most of life leech nodes work with physical dmg ? I use Atziri's Promise flask.

you can acculy try to read the guide. the notes in the pob. some of the videos. or try to read comments in the last 50 pages.
My question for chest. Lorewave or any good astral plate and why use Xoph's Blood???
The original build deal too low dmg, some peoples with end game gear complain about that so it's real, other players say its better to go for critical strike, other go elemental overload... so what's the right build ?!! I tried most of the builds, the dps is always low.
"
Xandharba wrote:
The original build deal too low dmg, some peoples with end game gear complain about that so it's real, other players say its better to go for critical strike, other go elemental overload... so what's the right build ?!! I tried most of the builds, the dps is always low.

go crit. i would say. but i think the biggest issue is that most people copy the original version and dont use the Warcrys, my best option skip kaoms roots get 2 offencive warcrys. then the damage is easy doubled. i have not redone the build guide since launch nor intent to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info