3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Robet24 wrote:
ote]

You bring up a good point. I've always typically just ran a high lvl cwdt to get the most out of my guard skill but WoC doesnt do much when leveled.

Also my MS isnt working because my cwdt needs to be 21 as well apparently >.<

I am leveling MS up to 20 and have it bound on left click so that it's pretty much always up. CWDT at level 1 and WoC at level 7 and it procs quite often.
"
piszczel wrote:
"
Robet24 wrote:
ote]

You bring up a good point. I've always typically just ran a high lvl cwdt to get the most out of my guard skill but WoC doesnt do much when leveled.

I am leveling MS up to 20 and have it bound on left click so that it's pretty much always up. CWDT at level 1 and WoC at level 7 and it procs quite often.

but issent that bad since it the overrides VMS. just click MS when ever you run into a room or see something sketch. and then keep VMS ready for certain bosses, like i did all metamorhps t16 so relying on VMS. i start the figth wait 1 sec. pop VMS. then i observe the VMS buff. if it drops fast its a scary insta rip to SC metamorph, and i start dodging at end of VMS. if not i can keep facetanking
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
piszczel wrote:
"
Robet24 wrote:
ote]

but issent that bad since it the overrides VMS. just click MS when ever you run into a room or see something sketch. and then keep VMS ready for certain bosses, like i did all metamorhps t16 so relying on VMS. i start the figth wait 1 sec. pop VMS. then i observe the VMS buff. if it drops fast its a scary insta rip to SC metamorph, and i start dodging at end of VMS. if not i can keep facetanking

Yeah it's probably not optimal but I don't have to think about it. The average uptime of MS for me will be far more than I'd use VMS, and I'd probably forget to use VMS most of the time.

I will probably have to rethink this strategy once I get to high tier maps but it works well for now (no issues up to t11 which is as far as I've bothered to go with this character)
I'm 91 and T16 content is quite easy but bosses take forever to die. If anyone has any advice on how to improve my char, please do.
For those who want to improve the build but not wanting to spend over 10ex to get good damage, this is a good way to achieve this.

https://pastebin.com/zSn5TmCu

Edit: I forgot to mention i'm using Path of building Community fork, so you may need that to import this correctly.

i'm not activating
- Frenzy Charges
- Exposure to element
- flasks

and still be able to achieve almost 1m shaper DPS.
if activate those dmg is over 2M shaper.

The issues are:

- getting a Cluster jewel with fuel the fight and feed the fury to be able to drop some dex and leech nodes.
- gems are oddly specific to achieve this.
- need to drop sulphur flask (losing some regen).

life pool may be low to some people, since it barely reach 6k HP.

this is my actual character and i was being able to get up to lvl 95 and i'm near to 96.

Last edited by Austerlord on Jul 18, 2020, 7:18:02 PM
Can you tell me why you put this game with this skills for leching? Its like 95% fire dmg so how this supposed to work?
Last edited by Haqqss on Jul 19, 2020, 12:58:25 AM
"
Austerlord wrote:
For those who want to improve the build but not wanting to spend over 10ex to get good damage, this is a good way to achieve this.

https://pastebin.com/zSn5TmCu

Edit: I forgot to mention i'm using Path of building Community fork, so you may need that to import this correctly.

i'm not activating
- Frenzy Charges
- Exposure to element
- flasks

and still be able to achieve almost 1m shaper DPS.
if activate those dmg is over 2M shaper.

The issues are:

- getting a Cluster jewel with fuel the fight and feed the fury to be able to drop some dex and leech nodes.
- gems are oddly specific to achieve this.
- need to drop sulphur flask (losing some regen).

life pool may be low to some people, since it barely reach 6k HP.

this is my actual character and i was being able to get up to lvl 95 and i'm near to 96.

Is mandatory the xop of blood ?
Quick t16 video of the build in harvest hardcore. I built him a bit tankier than the guide has. Single target is slow but clear is acceptable. Extremely hard to die on this character outside of lazy play or purposely standing in shit you aren't suppose to be standing in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa0KPAXyRZ4&feature=youtu.be

P.S: No sound apparently. Planning to put an A8 Sirius kill up but I'll do that when I figure out how to make sound work on this software.
sorry guys I'm new,
I'm currently lvl 72, and using:
Cast when damage taken + Increased duration support + molten shell + wave of conviction
I see the guide's gems setup keeps CWDT at level1, but if I keep it at level 1, it cannot support other gems, what should I do? thanks!!
"
Imaqtpig wrote:
sorry guys I'm new,
I'm currently lvl 72, and using:
Cast when damage taken + Increased duration support + molten shell + wave of conviction
I see the guide's gems setup keeps CWDT at level1, but if I keep it at level 1, it cannot support other gems, what should I do? thanks!!

you support the wave of conviction with a low lvl cwdt. the molten shell is high lvl so you self cast it. along with Vall molten shell. that way both gain the bonus of the inc duration since support gems dont care about trigger skills or lvls.

use the molten shell as often you like. and keep the VMS ready for special scenarios. high tier metamorphs can be deadly in HC but almost 100% mitigated with a 30 sec VMS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info