[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
Nostrademous wrote:
You ever consider swapping Melee Physical Damage for Energy Leech?

PoB claims it's more damage (just slightly) once you enable the 'Are you Leeching Energy Shield" button in Configuration (which you would be with Energy Leech gem in the 6L and when using Blood Rage as it saps the ES).

Just curious.

Hey Nostrademous! That's actually a really good question that I'd love to answer! So, there are a few factors here that have kept Energy Leech off my radar.

The first is that it will impact our ability to swap Melee Physical with Fortify if we wish to gain that extra defensive edge on a tough map roll and the second is that it would require some part of gear to have energy shield.

Now that second one may not look like a big deal, but as I really try to tailor my guide for new and experienced players, I don't want to accidentally have a newer player pick up a piece of gear that may be substantially worse than another due to the small amount of ES!

Otherwise, it's a perfectly good alternative!

I was mistaken
Last edited by janyung2 on Jul 16, 2019, 11:50:59 PM
Hi,
first of all I love this build, thank for guide.
Still waiting for Gear Guide :-)
Anyway.. my Bersekr works somehow but I have big problem with surviability. Especially when some crit dmg come. Can you pls tell me whats wrong?
THX
saved. will modify this though. i hate casting golems and will try to fit in one more defensive layer like vaal molten shell or sth
Hello seen a few frostblade builds in the forums but i liked the berzerker look more then others just quick question which tree do you recommend first im following the dps focus tree as i always like my builds to kill before be killed so too speak or is the life based one better to get going?Also noticed the tree is only up to level 80 and not 100 what do i do for the last 20 levels?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jul 17, 2019, 1:57:28 PM
"
DudlaD wrote:
Hi,
first of all I love this build, thank for guide.
Still waiting for Gear Guide :-)
Anyway.. my Bersekr works somehow but I have big problem with surviability. Especially when some crit dmg come. Can you pls tell me whats wrong?
THX

Hey Dudlad! I appreciate you being patient with me as my work had an unexpected project and i've been stretched super thin! I plan on completing this portion in full exceptionally soon!

I'd recommend using Fortify in place of Melee Physical Damage in your main setup, followed by Endurance Charge on Melee Stun in place of Fortify on your Leap Slam as well!

The stone aura is also exception in sand stance as it blinds all enemies outside of it!
"
dipsi wrote:
saved. will modify this though. i hate casting golems and will try to fit in one more defensive layer like vaal molten shell or sth

I'm with you on those Golems for sure! I'd recommend Vaal Molten Shell as we have a decent amount of armor!
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hello seen a few frostblade builds in the forums but i liked the berzerker look more then others just quick question which tree do you recommend first im following the dps focus tree as i always like my builds to kill before be killed so too speak or is the life based one better to get going?Also noticed the tree is only up to level 80 and not 100 what do i do for the last 20 levels?

I'd for sure recommend the life focused tree as we don't really need THAT much damage! For the final levels, it's best to work into the excess nodes from the DPS tree depending on your gear / needs!
I was wondering if you can help me not sure what I really want to be doing next, my build is here https://pastebin.com/Qsmfij1K.

Just out of interest why do we need apply additional curse? Can you also give me tips on how to craft some decent foils like what I need to be looking for when I alt spam and what I need to look for when I regal.

Is a CWDT setup with like molten shell, wave of conviction and frost bomb worth it? I have seen that in a few frost blades builds.
Last edited by Shangles on Jul 18, 2019, 7:23:47 AM
"
Shangles wrote:
I was wondering if you can help me not sure what I really want to be doing next, my build is here https://pastebin.com/Qsmfij1K.

Just out of interest why do we need apply additional curse? Can you also give me tips on how to craft some decent foils like what I need to be looking for when I alt spam and what I need to look for when I regal.

Is a CWDT setup with like molten shell, wave of conviction and frost bomb worth it? I have seen that in a few frost blades builds.

Hey Shangles, I'd love to help! Let me go ahead and load your Path of Building pastebin real quick!

So, first of all awesome job so far! If I had to guess on something to look into upgrading next it would be for 300/360+ pDPS weapons!

The additional curse craft is due to having assassin's mark on hit on our ring (like yours) but also the elemental weakness curse on hit corruption on the gloves (like the ones I use)! So to use both, you need to have an additional curse somewhere on your build!

Regarding that CWDT setup, it would be a huge boost for sure, you can't go wrong there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info