[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

I've just realised I've been speaking to you on reddit! Ha. Yeah I've seen the video, I've got sirus on farm now so I'm just tweaking stuff a bit. Recently got awakened melee physical and elemental skills so I'm trying to level them up. I guess the dream is getting awakened multistrike too?
"
Confucius wrote:
I've just realised I've been speaking to you on reddit! Ha. Yeah I've seen the video, I've got sirus on farm now so I'm just tweaking stuff a bit. Recently got awakened melee physical and elemental skills so I'm trying to level them up. I guess the dream is getting awakened multistrike too?

The dream would indeed be Awakened Multistrike, but i feel like unless you get one as a drop or have so much currency you dont know what to do with, then get it.
But in my opinion, you can get so many different upgrades for the pricetag of Awakened Multistrike.
If i got a Awakened Multistrike, a level 5 is only 700k more dps, i could buy a watchers eye for 50ex and gain over 1 mill dps.
Hey all,

I made this, love it so far, sold all my OP zombie mancer gear to put everything into this.

So far, its great, the speed is nuts. What I dont understand is, in POB, I am just over a 1 mill dps but the OP is like..9?

I get that I am still low lvl, but how on earth do I get to 9 mill, I feel like our gear is very similar.

THx!
Why no life leech? I have added some to my build to feel tankier and it has felt great during leveling.
I would highly appreciate some advice how to start whith this build as the first build in league with really no gear not many gems available at all.

Especially some early gem setups would be nice.

#3.10 incoming
3.10 patch notes please
Will probably try this as my league starter, hopefully it scales well enough with low budget to not get stuck in low maps
"
Pingouragan wrote:
Will probably try this as my league starter, hopefully it scales well enough with low budget to not get stuck in low maps

I'm league starting with something similar as well and utilizing the new warcry cluster jewels.

I made a test version with a Tabula and Terminus est in Standard and respecced dual wield nodes to 2h. Basic rare gear, 1 Fight for Survival. It was able to do A8 T16maps but some map bosses were nearly impossible(for me) with such low dps and you are really squishy. It still obliterated early red maps including the bosses though.

2 decent 1h 250+pdps swords should do double the dps of my Terminus Est version.

The warcry jewels will add some nice dmg and survivability.
Last edited by Cyas on Mar 13, 2020, 5:22:59 AM
Around level 50 so far in 3.10 with this build and things are going well. Anybody in maps have updates for us?
So this is around a week into Delirium. Got my hands on some 300 pdps swords, got a cheap six link, picked up instant war cry node along with enduring cry and cast when damage taken + immortal call set up, and i gotta say I'm breezing through content right now. Only on yellow maps for now, but I see no issues going into red. The league mechanic is made for fast builds like this. I think with a six link loreweave or rare armour along with 350 pdps swords this build would be pretty much golden.
Last edited by AsuraPandav on Mar 21, 2020, 9:20:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info