[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Hello,
I'm having fun with the build.
I have a question about Ancestral Call Support.
In your build, you put ancestral call on the Ancestral Warchief.
In POE, when I have the gem in my inventory, it says il doesn't work with Ancestral Warchief (and it doesn't show up the little letter in the corner).
Any advice on what to put instead?

Thanks!
"
Dinnitz wrote:
Hello,
I'm having fun with the build.
I have a question about Ancestral Call Support.
In your build, you put ancestral call on the Ancestral Warchief.
In POE, when I have the gem in my inventory, it says il doesn't work with Ancestral Warchief (and it doesn't show up the little letter in the corner).
Any advice on what to put instead?

Thanks!

You can use culling strike.

You can also use ancestral protector as it is without links, just for that %20 more attack speed buff, and use CWDT-frost bomb-Vaal molten shell. This way you will have more damage and will be more tankier.
I want to thank you for the guide :) Its my 3rd try to get into this game. I think I am finally getting the concept of it all and your guide really helped me understand a lot of things that were confusing. Every one says Great starter build lol I have a mish mash of gear I have managed to obtain. Just drops and a few purchases and Im a beast :) Thank you
Pro tip: 150 pDPS Paradoxicas (which are about 100-120c) are solidly more dps for a medium budget than 2-4 ex foils for less than half to one third the price.
Hey
Build looks cool
Im leveling and wonder if you can tell me which skills would be best for the leveling proccees?
Im using your suggests leveling gear but not sure which skill gem is better for level
this build cant do atziri right
also, would the dps be higher with one saviour sword equipped?
Guys how about the New Savior Legion Sword What your thoughts on it? Many people say it's stronger than Mirror foil sword specially DonTheCrown.
How's this build with the saviour? any1 tried?
Is this build freezing T16 Metamorphs now?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info