[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

Hey sir, i am currently swtiching over to your amazing looking build....but my res...are kinda crap and i dont see where i can get more....
"
Combat_n1nja wrote:
Hey sir, i am currently swtiching over to your amazing looking build....but my res...are kinda crap and i dont see where i can get more....

Hey man! There are quite a few parts of the gear you can get resistances on! Rings are a huge space, along with amulets, boots, helmet and belt!
This new build is fab, cant wait to see how it stands against your frost blade build.
Great build, been having a blast. I'm used to having a very small amount of ramp up with other builds but this one is taking a little getting used to. Typically I just need to get whatever charges going and done. This build at the start of a map feels a tiny sluggish if you don't pop flasks but within maybe 10% of the map (unless you clear very slow and pickup every tiny thing) it really gets going.

Accuracy is a little low. I am trying to fit it in on my amulet as much as possible while also balancing res, keeping cold res the highest for wise oak AND keeping a little bit of int for enlighten 3 or higher haha. It's definitely a bit of a balancing act but the reward has been great.

I got super lucky last night and hit level 12 assassins on a two-stone ring. Hit the alch for multimod and hit T1 mana regen...nope. Annul prayed and hit the regen so having a multimod ring really helped me target exactly what res I needed and damage to fill in.

For survival I took the more hp route, got a immune to corrupted blood jewel corrupt, took blood of the karui flask and the minor god for flasks. Any time I get chunked this flask insta heals me to full and if I keep taking damage it'll full heal me again after which is great. I also swapped melee phys for fortify as I just feel 500x more comfortable with legion mechanics with it and have noticed 0 difference in clear or kill speed really. I'm considering taking the fortify nodes as well as it's so good now.

Does anyone have the +1 curse chest enchant? It's all i'm missing from the build right now. I have the ring setup and gloves but obviously can only do one curse. I really want it to see the build really shine but I don't trust anyone to take my already almost 10ex chest and 3ex on top for the curse ><.
Last edited by coaa on Jul 16, 2019, 10:27:41 AM
"
coaa wrote:

Does anyone have the +1 curse chest enchant? It's all i'm missing from the build right now. I have the ring setup and gloves but obviously can only do one curse. I really want it to see the build really shine but I don't trust anyone to take my already almost 10ex chest and 3ex on top for the curse ><.

I can do the enchant and I'll be online in 15 minutes. if you dare take the leap of faith lol
Hi Krovah,

Thanks for the guide! Looking forward to switch my POTCG Berzerker to your build once I have prepared all the gear for it. At the moment I have a pair of Ele Weakness Tombfists as well as a Shaper Opal Ring with Ass Mark on Hit ready to be used/crafted, unfortunately I have not enough currency to get a chest with additional curse on it. I am thinking of starting the build with a single curse setup with the Ele Weakness Tombists and a random life/resistance shaper ring. Otherwise I could use both items and go for a budget additional curse amulet. What do you think?

Thanks!
Last edited by raddizzle on Jul 16, 2019, 11:04:03 AM
"
Spokki wrote:
"
coaa wrote:

I can do the enchant and I'll be online in 15 minutes. if you dare take the leap of faith lol

Keeps saying you don't exist haha. I'm on now if you're still on. PC betrayal league SC right?
You ever consider swapping Melee Physical Damage for Energy Leech?

PoB claims it's more damage (just slightly) once you enable the 'Are you Leeching Energy Shield" button in Configuration (which you would be with Energy Leech gem in the 6L and when using Blood Rage as it saps the ES).

Just curious.
Nostrademous
"
coaa wrote:
Great build, been having a blast. I'm used to having a very small amount of ramp up with other builds but this one is taking a little getting used to. Typically I just need to get whatever charges going and done. This build at the start of a map feels a tiny sluggish if you don't pop flasks but within maybe 10% of the map (unless you clear very slow and pickup every tiny thing) it really gets going.

Accuracy is a little low. I am trying to fit it in on my amulet as much as possible while also balancing res, keeping cold res the highest for wise oak AND keeping a little bit of int for enlighten 3 or higher haha. It's definitely a bit of a balancing act but the reward has been great.

I got super lucky last night and hit level 12 assassins on a two-stone ring. Hit the alch for multimod and hit T1 mana regen...nope. Annul prayed and hit the regen so having a multimod ring really helped me target exactly what res I needed and damage to fill in.

For survival I took the more hp route, got a immune to corrupted blood jewel corrupt, took blood of the karui flask and the minor god for flasks. Any time I get chunked this flask insta heals me to full and if I keep taking damage it'll full heal me again after which is great. I also swapped melee phys for fortify as I just feel 500x more comfortable with legion mechanics with it and have noticed 0 difference in clear or kill speed really. I'm considering taking the fortify nodes as well as it's so good now.

Hey man, thanks a ton for your thoughts and experiences with the build! Most builds based on buffed attack speed will feel a little sluggish to start, but luckily once you find a small pack of mobs you can start stacking those blitz / frenzy charges! I'm really glad the tank route worked out for you, I tried to provide options for everyone!

Hopefully you're able to find the craft, and keep me updated on your thoughts!
"
raddizzle wrote:
Hi Krovah,

Thanks for the guide! Looking forward to switch my POTCG Berzerker to your build once I have prepared all the gear for it. At the moment I have a pair of Ele Weakness Tombfists as well as a Shaper Opal Ring with Ass Mark on Hit ready to be used/crafted, unfortunately I have not enough currency to get a chest with additional curse on it. I am thinking of starting the build with a single curse setup with the Ele Weakness Tombists and a random life/resistance shaper ring. Otherwise I could use both items and go for a budget additional curse amulet. What do you think?

Thanks!

Hey Raddizzle! So, awesome job on getting those items by the way! I'd personally recommend using the assassins mark curse over the elemental weakness if you had to choose since elemental weakness (depending on the situation) can do almost nothing against bosses, but does nullify quite a few map mods that would reduce our damage!

The alternative is the curse amulet like you said, but that's definitely up to you! If you have to choose, I'd recommend the ring for sure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info