💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

I have uploaded a video with 1000 The Gambler and 1000 Stacked Deck cards opening.

They were almost entirely farmed with this MF build.

https://youtu.be/QdJ6eznHJtw
youtube.com/clickachu
Hey can this build work in current league ?
How is this feeling with the new changes in 3.15?
"
Zymcio wrote:
Hey can this build work in current league ?

Yeah, it works in 3.15 patch, but in general it's a standard league build cuz it uses some legacy items. It can still work on Expedition, but with lower iiq values.

"
puppetlife13 wrote:
How is this feeling with the new changes in 3.15?

There's some damage drop, but my strategy for now is to farm low maps, so it's not a problem for me, it's almost unnoticable. But for sure it will make harder for me to start doing higher tier maps, as the damage tooltip dropped from about 140k to 100k.
youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Aug 6, 2021, 8:22:57 AM
I know these MF builds have always been deadeyes but am I crazy for wanting to play it as a raider? Seems like the raider would lower the ceiling for how fast you could go but make it more forgiving to play. Maybe I'm completely wrong. I'm also not in full BIS gear so stuff isn't dying 2 screens away for me atm.
"
SKTerran wrote:
I know these MF builds have always been deadeyes but am I crazy for wanting to play it as a raider? Seems like the raider would lower the ceiling for how fast you could go but make it more forgiving to play. Maybe I'm completely wrong. I'm also not in full BIS gear so stuff isn't dying 2 screens away for me atm.

I played raider ascendancy and I loved it, especially the phasing, and freeze immunity, but from what I see and from what I know from other players, deadeye is unbeatable.
Maybe something has changed, I think raider was nerfed a bit recently.
Pathfinder may be good too, but after my tests and researches I stick with the deadeye. Especially now, when I got +1 chain quiver, it works good with another +1 chain on the ascendancy.

My character is also not very strong, that's why I play low maps with it.
youtube.com/clickachu
My latest PoB with some upgrades and new curse on hit ring, quiver, new helmet enchant and new tree jewels: https://pastebin.com/6xURN4MX

My 3.15 loot filters (pretty much standard uberstrict/strict filterblade filters):

I'm using 3 loot filters:

1 is very strict, just to clear the map, it hides currency cheaper than 1c: https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Clickachu&saveState=YIVLGV8G5B3E31&platform=pc

2nd filter shows cheaper currency like fusings, alts and I switch to it after the map to pick the loot: https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Clickachu&saveState=FQQLS42QN0H8L5&platform=pc

3rd filter I'm almost not using, it's only for clearing normal areas like syndycate hideouts, incursion temples, etc - it shows 6 sockets which I pick then and cheap currency which I don't pick anyway: https://www.filterblade.xyz/?profile=Clickachu&saveState=2PGQHMEMD2CI26&platform=pc
youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Aug 31, 2021, 5:11:32 PM
Hi,
thanks for the guide, I think to try your build, but I have a few questions, I hope you can answer.

1. How to make an amulet with the kleptomania (17 - 20% increased quantity found) suffix? (this also applies to rings)
The poecraft site shows that quantity can only be caught on an amulet with shaper influence, and there is a maximum of 10%.

2. Why make an "almost" copy of the setup in basic armor 6 - link? (all of these stones are quite expensive)
I would like to use your build for cleaning maps, and for bosses (like maven, shaper, ancient, sirus) another character.

3. If the budget is limited, what can be the first savings to be made? (for example, I have a headhunter belt, but no gems, talisman and rings and most of the clusters)
Last edited by Bogrumax on Sep 13, 2021, 3:40:08 AM
Hi, and sorry for the late reply.

1. The 17-20% iiq mod is legacy and cannot be rolled anymore, but it's possible to buy it on standard.

2. You don't need to copy my gems, if they're expensive you can use non-awakened versions, or some cheaper solutions, in my version I tried to min-max them, so it's not the most price-efficient solution I think.

3. It's really hard to tell me what should be first, Headnhunter for sure, and next items maybe i would focus on good normal and cluster tree jewels, and maybe getting a good quiver, it doesn;t have to be Riqwald's quills, for example i started using +1 chain quiver now.

I hope it helps if you need soem more help mayeb whisp me in the game for faster response. Good luck with the build.
youtube.com/clickachu
Hello there i like ur videos i wanted to try the build my self but i am bro af i have most of the uniques non legacy one in random stash tabs but i wanted to know if it viable with low budget gear. If it is viable what maps should i run till i can throw some currency on that build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info