💰 [3.22 ready] Clickachu's Tornado Shot MF Build - +Video Guide - 100% Phys Conversion [Standard]

"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
Hey, what map tiers are you farming with this build?

Hi! Currently it's "bugged" IIQ 100% delirious t4 Park, I wanna do higher tiers, but I need better gear like mirrored rings, quiver, etc.

youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
Hey, what map tiers are you farming with this build?

Hi! Currently it's "bugged" IIQ 100% delirious t4 Park, I wanna do higher tiers, but I need better gear like mirrored rings, quiver, etc.

can you make passive tree for TORNADO SHOT ?
v1tAm1n^
"
Nasferatus wrote:

Skill tree would be the same.

Both skills scale very similar imo, but I'm not good at TS.

I would only swap ice shot for TS and maybe replace Hypothermia support gem for other gem like Mirage Archer, Inspiration, awakened Chain, Damage on full life or Ice Bite maybe for frenzy charges generation.

youtube.com/clickachu
"
Clickachu wrote:
"
Nasferatus wrote:

Skill tree would be the same.

Both skills scale very similar imo, but I'm not good at TS.

I would only swap ice shot for TS and maybe replace Hypothermia support gem for other gem like Mirage Archer, Inspiration, awakened Chain, Damage on full life or Ice Bite maybe for frenzy charges generation.

THX !
v1tAm1n^
First of all, really nice work with this build!
I have a super weird question that is really problematic to me, your large cluster jewels have 3 notable passives to allocate, but you only need 2 of each for saving skill points i presume. I have a jewel that gives me 3 notables including 2 that are needed, the problem is, the one notable i don't need to allocate is at the middle of the "skills circle" that the jewel create, meaning that i need to spend more skill points to take both of the notables i want and the 2 jewel sockets. Is there a way to chose the order or the position of the nodes that a cluster jewel create, or do i need to reroll my jewel so the stat order will not be the same and they will appear like i want? thank you for your answer!
"
Biologic84 wrote:
First of all, really nice work with this build!
I have a super weird question that is really problematic to me, your large cluster jewels have 3 notable passives to allocate, but you only need 2 of each for saving skill points i presume. I have a jewel that gives me 3 notables including 2 that are needed, the problem is, the one notable i don't need to allocate is at the middle of the "skills circle" that the jewel create, meaning that i need to spend more skill points to take both of the notables i want and the 2 jewel sockets. Is there a way to chose the order or the position of the nodes that a cluster jewel create, or do i need to reroll my jewel so the stat order will not be the same and they will appear like i want? thank you for your answer!

Hi, thx!

I had a same problem with a large cluster jewel, and I'm not using it, because 1 of the 2 the desired mods was in the wrong place.

Sorry, I'm not 100% sure, so I can't give you exact answer, but I'm 95% sure, that the specific mods have specific locations, and they can't be changed.

What's this mod? Maybe buying 2 more jewels just with this 1 mod, which could be cheap may be a good idea to do some science.

youtube.com/clickachu
I've made a farming guide video with my strategy for this MF build:

https://youtu.be/lJ8-367VgHI

(It will also be in the 1st post of this thread)

youtube.com/clickachu
There were no changes after 3.14, but the build is 3.14 ready.
youtube.com/clickachu
what about item Q gem? it is not available i think in 3.14 what other gem use instead of this in helmet/armor/weapon?
Last edited by Kkemot on May 13, 2021, 1:21:29 PM
"
Kkemot wrote:
what about item Q gem? it is not available i think in 3.14 what other gem use instead of this in helmet/armor/weapon?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply.

This is a standard league build, made almost entirely with the legacy items, so you can still get it on standard from some sellers if you're playing on the league, but you plan to migrate your build to standard.

For mapping I would think about awakened chain maybe, and for both mapping and bossing setups I would also think about Damage on Full Life or Mirage Archer or Inspiration. Ice Bite may be good too, for frenzy charges generation. Or maybe awakened cold penetration... Those would be gems that I would think about.

My current helmet setup is IIQ+awakened hextouch+elemental weakness+herald of ice

If you're not planning to buy IIQ gem, maybe use the Increased Area of Effect or the IIR gem instead. And if you have Awakened Hextouch, I would add the 2nd curse, in my case, it would be Frostbite, because I deal mostly cold damage.
youtube.com/clickachu
Last edited by Clickachu on Jul 14, 2021, 1:14:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info