[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Corrupted 4 ED gems and landed a 21/20 for myself two days ago.

I kept expecting my character to run out of juice in red maps or something, but it didn't. And defensively, it has felt very comfy. Four sextants unlocked on a 6L Cane 21/20 and 5L Hyrri's.

Last night, I got my ED bow crafted (thanks to sewrizer at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2480865). The thing really kicks -- it was a fantastic upgrade.
I've also messed around with Intuitive Leap; can't decide what I prefer there, but I'm only 93 so my tree isn't quite done yet anyway. Seems OK since I don't have Endurance charges on jewelry.

Red Elder and Shaper down deathless, first try.

Still no Watcher's Eye, Aspect of the Spider, Elder gloves (or +1 min End charges, like I mentioned). And there's my 5L Soulrend as well. So I have numerous things to work on still. There are so many dead affixes on my jewelry and whatnot, lol. Time to decide what to target next...
"
"
david0925 wrote:
"
anyone else tried Doryani's Glorious Vanity?

@above : how can it yoyo when ED per mob gives at least 2100hp/s? ( for me, just looking at tooltip damage and taking 0.5% of it)

It was during the first week of the league where I was testing everything, I've spent well over 120 regrets respecting my tree to try out different gearing and different timeless jewel. I can't recall what my tree is like at the point I socket in that jewel or the exact gear I had on, I do remember coming off of Hyrri and Acrobatics to maximize the ES. I do remember taking a lot more hits due to the lost of Hyrri and Acrobatics, and I do remember being concern that my life and ES is constantly fluctuating.

That being said, perhaps adjusting my tree and gear for this jewel will make a difference, but I didn't stay with it. Glad you made it work.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jul 15, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

hi really nice build. I like it how tanky it is and still has a lot of damage.

i have around 20 ex which i could spend to upgrade my items, but i wonder what i should buy. Watcher's eye i think should be my next target. Is it worth to get an watcher's eye with another stat like 19% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence or 38% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
or if double watcher' eye better another secondary stat?

or should i use the ~ 10 ex what it cost more to upgrade other stuff ?

greetings
"

hi really nice build. I like it how tanky it is and still has a lot of damage.

i have around 20 ex which i could spend to upgrade my items, but i wonder what i should buy. Watcher's eye i think should be my next target. Is it worth to get an watcher's eye with another stat like 19% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence or 38% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
or if double watcher' eye better another secondary stat?

or should i use the ~ 10 ex what it cost more to upgrade other stuff ?

greetings

Thanks! ^^
Nice gear, you managed to get very very similar items to mine, it's weird to look at! XD
I would probabyl not recommend a 2prop watcher's eye. They are good, and a bit of ES recovery rate really doesn't hurt! That said, there's still better choices for 10ex imo. Getting a belt with 20% reduced flask charges used will make your aquamarine and quicksilver 4 uses, and quartz 3 uses. It's really nice QoL, and will bring a bit of damage from multimod too. I would recommend getting one more level to grab the shadow jewel socket to use lethal pride to fix your strength problems + get more life, and upgrading your belt.

Other than that, really nice gear, gz on getting that this quickly! ^^
gl hf :p
Upgraded five rares (jewelry, boots) last night to get 3 Endurance charges, reduced flask charges, and Aspect of the Spider. Can still res cap against Ele Weakness with just 1 piece swap as well (just in case I don't trust the Warding flask). New pieces are in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Can't use spider yet since my Enlighten isn't leveled. Still missing a few special things like Elder nacdot gloves and amulet, Watcher's Eye, multimod anything besides bow. But the build is great enough for me as-is.

Uber Elder down with 4 deaths. Took me a couple to get it through my head that the degen sources are more dangerous to this build than the potential hits.

This was my first league going from nothing to a UE kill on my own. (Back in Delve, a friend gave me his gg BV Occultist gear when he quit that toon, but I've never earned the entire journey.) Thanks for showing off something fun to play that allowed me to achieve this!
thx for the item upgrade advice :)

i still have a question about your belt. Did you craft the belt base your self or did you bought one? I try to get a bit more experience with crafting as i think upgrading an item can often be cheaper than just buying a good item on the market. I crafted my base items my self if no relative cheap base item was accessible :)

ok got lucky with this cheap belt for only 50c

so beast craft for aspect of the spider and then multimod i guess :)

now that iam finished this belt with beastcraft and multimod i wonder if there is a better way then just divining lethal pride to get max str/life ?

iam delve lvl 370 and this build works really fine there (no problems at all). Thanks to your build, Great job by the way ;)
How deep can you go with this build until you will get some problems in delve ?

greetings

Last edited by GrantigerUnsympath on Jul 18, 2019, 5:00:58 AM
A suggestion to people leveling this build. Instead of getting cane staff, just get a tabula like this and go wand + shield. This was much better experience for me and they are pretty cheap.

Hi,

thanks for the nice guide, I build my ED Trickster after it.
I have a problem right now, my PoB shows only 440k Shaper DPS even though my items are quite similar to urs and I've skilled all damage nodes.
Maybe you could take a look and give me some advice as to what to upgrade next.

Thanks a lot!
"
n3Ar22 wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem right now, my PoB shows only 440k Shaper DPS even though my items are quite similar to urs and I've skilled all damage nodes.

Thanks a lot!

Really nice gear, you should be pretty set for most, if not all, end game content.
Can't see your jewels, maybe some damage there.
Get a 21/20 ED gem, that will be a pretty big upgrade.
"
Prolix wrote:

This was my first league going from nothing to a UE kill on my own. (Back in Delve, a friend gave me his gg BV Occultist gear when he quit that toon, but I've never earned the entire journey.) Thanks for showing off something fun to play that allowed me to achieve this!

Glad you did, good job! :p

"
n3Ar22 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks a lot!

Don't forget to tick 15 wither stacks in PoB. We have 3 totems casting fast with increased duration, we maintain 15 stacks very easely.
This almost doubles your damage. Nice gear other than that ^^

"
akinunal1337 wrote:
A suggestion to people leveling this build. Instead of getting cane staff, just get a tabula like this and go wand + shield. This was much better experience for me and they are pretty cheap.

Very good point. I don't know if I should include this is the guide as it relies on a corruption and misses a bit of dodge, but it's a very good way to start off indeed! Must be amazing for leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info