[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

So, I know I won't need it for anything outside of harder bosses like Uber Elder but I accidentally 6 linked my Hyrri's.
So I thought I'd go with a 6 link Bane set up, which also frees up a flask slot for Jade flask, ditching Witchfire Brew, putting me at 32k evasion with Jade up.

Thoughts? I haven't tried 4 or 5 armies with this guy yet. Will this change make the single target more viable for that? ( which I heard this isn't very good for)
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 21, 2019, 4:10:17 PM
"
So, I know I won't need it for anything outside of harder bosses like Uber Elder but I accidentally 6 linked my Hyrri's.
So I thought I'd go with a 6 link Bane set up, which also frees up a flask slot for Jade flask, ditching Witchfire Brew, putting me at 32k evasion with Jade up.

Thoughts? I haven't tried 4 or 5 armies with this guy yet. Will this change make the single target more viable for that? ( which I heard this isn't very good for)

To be fair, It'll probably still not be good. I cleared 4ways just fine, but the price is dictated by headhunter cyclone builds, nothing can compete with it. Clearing the fight is fine, but don't expect above 25 rows of loot, where a HH cycloner will get 8 rows.
So in other words, screw it. bla. Oh well, does everything else great.

Fricken HH meta.
Hello, I followed your guide and finished the UE. I died 3 times since that was the first time I know the face of that 2 old men. But I think with more practicing, the problem will be solved. Thank you for a detailly guide.

In the guide, you mention about the about endurance charge. But I don't know how to generate them. Please explain this issue. Thanks in advance.
"
pinggo1902 wrote:
Hello, I followed your guide and finished the UE. I died 3 times since that was the first time I know the face of that 2 old men. But I think with more practicing, the problem will be solved. Thank you for a detailly guide.

In the guide, you mention about the about endurance charge. But I don't know how to generate them. Please explain this issue. Thanks in advance.

Crafted

Notice it says +1 to MINIMUM endurance charges. x3. So you have 3. No need to generate them.
Crafted my ED bow.

Thank you for the fast service!
"

I used a 6 linked Bane for the longest time as it still do a lot of damage. I recently switched my 6 links to Contagion as I mainly use Bane to apply the curse and stack a bit more damage on top of ED.

My fifth and sixth links to Contagion is Enhance and Arcane Surge (lvl 10). The benefit of this is a level 3 Enhance will give Contagion another 8% AoE (12% at level 4). Since we cast Contagion before ED, having Arcane Surge linked to Contagion ensures that Arcane Surge is active on every cast of ED.

The socket colors should be the same for both setup. I know it's difficult to get so many blue sockets, but you can use the jeweler method to get four and get Vorici in Research to put 1 to 3 white sockets in good spots.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"

I used a 6 linked Bane for the longest time as it still do a lot of damage. I recently switched my 6 links to Contagion as I mainly use Bane to apply the curse and stack a bit more damage on top of ED.

My fifth and sixth links to Contagion is Enhance and Arcane Surge (lvl 10). The benefit of this is a level 3 Enhance will give Contagion another 8% AoE (12% at level 4). Since we cast Contagion before ED, having Arcane Surge linked to Contagion ensures that Arcane Surge is active on every cast of ED.

The socket colors should be the same for both setup. I know it's difficult to get so many blue sockets, but you can use the jeweler method to get four and get Vorici in Research to put 1 to 3 white sockets in good spots.

Obviously Bane is to "apply a curse and stack a bit more damage". What else would it be for? No idea what you're talking about here though. 6 linked contagion? ya, no lol. 6 link Bane is a metric ton more dot damage then contagion which is purely just to spread ED.
I have 10% chance to get Arcane Surge when I kill...not really concerned with wasting a 6 link on Contagion, let alone on arcane Surge. And If you read my post you'd see the chest is 6 linked. Why would I use Vorici method? But yes, I plan on getting a white or two on it so I can use 4 blue.

Sorry for the snit but...what is this, I don't even lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 22, 2019, 3:33:39 AM
"
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:

17,171 eva w/flask up. w/o is about 6,620.

I have 16,190 withOUT a Jade flask. That's how much your current set up is hurting you, just saying.
"
MrPiercy wrote:
on the crafted bow could i put increased chaos dmg instead of resis?

Of course. Chaos damage is obviously better, assuming your resists are filled elsewhere.

I'm not really "hurting". If you read my post thoroughly:
"
17,171 eva w/flask up. w/o is about 6,620. With timeless jewel and kintsugi I get about 70% increased in eva (which idk what it is due to I nvr looked) when I get hit.
Also 40% less dmg taken when not being hit recently. Once I get hit it will dock off the initial hit by the 40%, and then the 70% eva will kick in. Its crazy.

And so I did check, after the initial hit, the evasion boost all the way up to 18k'ish evasion w/o flask and 36k w/ flask. So its pretty good. And this is happening in a 4 second period or until you are not receiving any damage. So first hit is 40% mitigated ele/phys/chaos damage, and then the evasion spike after the initial hit. So it will rotate on how many times you are getting hit and or not getting hit.
So I'm happy the way it is.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
Last edited by TheRoyalShu on Jul 22, 2019, 4:43:24 AM
Hey there,

i'm trying out this buld as well atm.

I try to use Blight as Single target Boost for bosses. Isn't it the better choice over Bane? For clearing Bane is not as good as contagion...

Next upgrades are my Rings. and last Amu i think. Can't craft +1 Endu cause havn't found it yet.

Cheerz and thanks for the build!

HuHnnnd
Last edited by HuHnnnd on Jul 22, 2019, 6:43:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info