[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Don't forget that veiled mods aren't crafted now so yeah, if aisling doesn't hit the dot multi (seems likely) you're fucked I think
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Don't forget that veiled mods aren't crafted now so yeah, if aisling doesn't hit the dot multi (seems likely) you're fucked I think

I mean, you can still go the old route and multimod +2 socketed support gems & chaos dot multi but you will lose 5%.
Which is probably what GGG wants... that "magical feeling" of unveiling the aisling mod and praying you didn't brick your item.
Last edited by NemesisAJB on Apr 14, 2021, 10:57:46 AM
"
NemesisAJB wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

I mean, you can still go the old route and multimod +2 socketed support gems & chaos dot multi but you will lose 5%.
Which is probably what GGG wants... that "magical feeling" of unveiling the aisling mod and praying you didn't brick your item.

- Get a white base
- Alt spam liquefaction
- annul (imprint+annul probably, imprints may be dirt cheap)
- first imprint for backup
- regal a suffix
- Annul whatever you just regaled, or imprint back
- Multimod + Cannot roll attack mod + suffixes cannot be changed
- Veiled chaos. The three unveils will be: minion hybrid, chaos dot and extra chaos. These are the only 3 mods that can be unveiled, assuming cannot roll attack mods actually works.
If GGG fucks up and metacrafts don't work, you can just craft suffixes lock again and veiled chaos again, but that's 2ex per try.
- Ex slam (guarenteed parangon prefix hit)
- Remove crafted mods
- Craft +2 support gems
- Harvest augment elemental, and pray you get a decent tier of resistance
- Redeemer orb
- Harvest -+ influence, if you got a terrible redeemer roll (you're quite likely to hit onslaught or movement speed).

Certainly a more complex craft, but honnestly for a PoB weapon we're getting off easy, post harvest nerfs.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Apr 14, 2021, 11:24:09 AM
blah blah. Double post. idk how to delete.
Last edited by Tree1 on Apr 14, 2021, 12:59:34 PM
"
idkwat wrote:
So how far do you guys think you can take this build now with the quiver and div berserk nerfs? 20% delirius beyond t16 map viable?

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/mps33w/path_of_exile_petrified_blood_mechanics_explained/

Some info on petrified blood, maybe this can help us find out if the build is still viable?

With my current set up I was able to do 100% T15 A8 deli canyon. It's rather high end gear tho. Sitting at 4ish mil dps atm (https://pastebin.com/k7zkdrzm). So 20% would probably still be viable.

The div ber change alone loses me almost 1mil dps tho. I think staff or wand/shield could help make up the difference from the bow/quiver and not be TO bad, but I haven't looked into it. The survivability of this build is amazing, I'd likely try the other dps version posted if I were to run EDC again this league. it seems like it would be less effected. Single target dmg on this build takes awhile to get going but isnt to bad at higher end gear.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
NemesisAJB wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:

- Get a white base
- Alt spam liquefaction
- regal a suffix
- Veiled chaos. The three unveils will be: minion hybrid, chaos dot and extra chaos. These are the only 3 mods that can be unveiled, assuming cannot roll attack mods actually works.
If GGG fucks up and metacrafts don't work, you can just craft suffixes lock again and veiled chaos again, but that's 2ex per try.
- Remove crafted mods
- Craft +2 support gems
- Redeemer orb
- Harvest -+ influence, if you got a terrible redeemer roll (you're quite likely to hit onslaught or movement speed).

Certainly a more complex craft, but honnestly for a PoB weapon we're getting off easy, post harvest nerfs.

I heavily suspect that the 'veiled prefix' will be simply added, but it has no associated type with it (like attack type), because it wasn't unveield yet, and the 'cannot roll attack mods' is different effect than 'cannot unveil attack mods'.

also, "remove/add influence mod" craft has been removed. all remove/adds has been removed, except for "remove non-X, add X".

and 'reroll into random influence' rerolls all affixes.

@Darkxellmc @BUILD
What do you replace Divergent Berserk combo with?
Any other Legion Jewel or are the passive points going elsewhere?
What skill gems into two freed sockets?
Last edited by NameOfMyLady on Apr 14, 2021, 7:30:30 PM
"
NameOfMyLady wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

- Get a white base
- Alt spam liquefaction
- regal a suffix
- Remove crafted mods
- Craft +2 support gems
- Redeemer orb

Nothing of that works. If Veiled Chaos works like regular Chaos, but guarantees one veiled affix, then it will give you up to three prefixes, GL Annuling those that are not veiled.

And I heavily suspect that the 'veiled prefix' will be simply added, but it has no associated type with it (like attack type), because it wasn't unveield yet, and the 'cannot roll attack mods' is different effect than 'cannot unveil attack mods'.

also, "remove/add influence mod" craft has been removed. all remove/adds has been removed, except for "remove non-X, add X".

and 'reroll into random influence' rerolls all affixes.

@Darkxellmc @BUILD
What do you replace Divergent Berserk combo with?
Any other Legion Jewel or are the passive points going elsewhere?
What skill gems into two freed sockets?

Yeah, I'm not sure Veiled Chaos will work, that would probably leave 1 veiled mod + 2 random prefixes. Adding a veiled mod via Aisling sounds more promising though. Whether it respects metacraft is doubtful.
Welp, Petrified blood isn't the powerhouse I expected it to be. At 40% less damage taken at the cost of half hp, it's barely worth using.

Here's a video of maven with 60% life reserved, without using divergent berzerk, and without malevolence (which simulates no quiver damage mods, and no harvest crafted gear). As you can see, it's not that comfortable of a kill, considering I have 300ex invested in this character (though reserving half my life isn't the brightest idea without 3.14 gems).

https://youtu.be/MUx9epS1qvs

I think with PA giving you 30% more spell damage most of the time, and the option to press 1 (saturated hallowed life + hardened scars), it's an interesting switch on the build. You either have more damage than before, or more survivability, and can switch your stance on the spot.

But it's definitively not the meta for ED. CI will be stronger since it is much easier to setup, and for higher investment, just play something else. If you really wanted to play ED trickster... It'll still be good, but for the same time/currency investment, just keep in mind most builds will outperform it when minmaxing.

I would not recomend this build anymore for allrounder characters. I think I'll update it with petrified blood gimmicks, but that's way mroe niche. If you want to get bang for your buck on ED, go lowlife. If you want to play ED and get it performing under 30ex, play CI.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Welp, Petrified blood isn't the powerhouse I expected it to be. At 40% less damage taken at the cost of half hp, it's barely worth using.

Here's a video of maven with 60% life reserved, without using divergent berzerk, and without malevolence (which simulates no quiver damage mods, and no harvest crafted gear). As you can see, it's not that comfortable of a kill, considering I have 300ex invested in this character (though reserving half my life isn't the brightest idea without 3.14 gems).

https://youtu.be/MUx9epS1qvs

I think with PA giving you 30% more spell damage most of the time, and the option to press 1 (saturated hallowed life + hardened scars), it's an interesting switch on the build. You either have more damage than before, or more survivability, and can switch your stance on the spot.

But it's definitively not the meta for ED. CI will be stronger since it is much easier to setup, and for higher investment, just play something else. If you really wanted to play ED trickster... It'll still be good, but for the same time/currency investment, just keep in mind most builds will outperform it when minmaxing.

I would not recomend this build anymore for allrounder characters. I think I'll update it with petrified blood gimmicks, but that's way mroe niche. If you want to get bang for your buck on ED, go lowlife. If you want to play ED and get it performing under 30ex, play CI.

That's sad to hear. I've loved ED for a long time and was looking forward to doing it again this league as a solid starter using some of the gimmicks that they unfortunately nerfed this league. I've done ED trickster a dozen times now, doing mom, ci, low life, hybrid, etc.

Do you think Occultist into standard lowlife with Shav's is the way to go then? (No petrified blood). I'm not looking for 100% delirious mapping, but Maven and friends, etc. Just not sure how it feels since the large content update.
I wonder if on low budget we just compromise by just switching from bow and quiver to wand and prism guardian ad reserve petrifued blood plus +1 more aura. Less damage but more survivale and relatively cheap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info