[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
reqqq1 wrote:
I think, that without divergent berserk and dot quiver it's still viable build for any endgame content. Divergent berserk costs expensive anyway, so you don't play with it untill you start to minmax the build.

Nah. It's gonna be dogshit for bossing.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
reqqq1 wrote:
I think, that without divergent berserk and dot quiver it's still viable build for any endgame content. Divergent berserk costs expensive anyway, so you don't play with it untill you start to minmax the build.

Nah. It's gonna be dogshit for bossing.

Heh, you're quick. Wait and see if it's possible to get PA going on with just one gem, while drasticly boosting survivability ^^"

But, yeah. If the whole lowlife/petrified blood thing doesn't work, I don't think there's much point in going for a bow dodge setup, I'd rather recommend CI...
Quite franckly, I don't even think I'd recommend going ED anymore, it seriously needs a damage buff.

I'll probably record videos in standard, since I suppose this will be relatively easy. I won't use div berserk, F&S or my quiver, I suppose...
As mentioned it looks grim for ED to be viable starter and endgame option. Thanks again for the build it was fun as it lasted and i had a blast those two last leagues with it.
Damn, this build carried me through Heist and I was hoping to go back to it for Ultimatum. Crafting the bow was one of the highlights of my PoE time (yes yes, low bar :P). Hopefully the build is still viable, otherwise I'm probably going to have to go Cold Dot or something...
Such doom and gloom people Lol. Build may come out fine despite nerfs. Quiver dot multis can be changed to resists or aspect of spider which can free up rings and belts for damage mods such as 35 spell damage for shaper rings. If petrified blood works out 30 more damage from attunement can offset div berserk nerfs. So technically back to 3 13 damage with potentially etter sustain and less one shots
"
NemesisAJB wrote:
Damn, this build carried me through Heist and I was hoping to go back to it for Ultimatum. Crafting the bow was one of the highlights of my PoE time (yes yes, low bar :P). Hopefully the build is still viable, otherwise I'm probably going to have to go Cold Dot or something...

Cold dots are getting cucked super hard tho. They already did little damage, 30% less on div berzerk and 15% less on frost bomb is going to be very hard to counter. Comparatively, chaos dots got off easy.
I really wouldn't play cold dots this league, if trying to go meta, tbh. That said, their mechanic are probably very fitting for ultimatum encounters.

"
DongKingKong wrote:
Such doom and gloom people Lol. Build may come out fine despite nerfs. Quiver dot multis can be changed to resists or aspect of spider which can free up rings and belts for damage mods such as 35 spell damage for shaper rings. If petrified blood works out 30 more damage from attunement can offset div berserk nerfs. So technically back to 3 13 damage with potentially etter sustain and less one shots

Welp, this specific setup is getting obliterated by nerfs tbh. The point of this guide is to provide an endgame setup to invest in, and imo after the 3.14 nerfs it's not worth doing anymore.
There's workarounds, but ED is already on the very low end of damage ceilings, a 30% damage nerf is just horrible if there's not enough we can do about it. It's good enough to clear the game, but for minmaxing a char, I think it's important to get your money worth in power from your investment. ED already struggles in super high end content (t19 100% beyond bosses, shit like this) even with mirror tier gear. Something that can't be said for most other skills in the game...

Still. If petrified blood works the way I think it does, we should have no problem tanking literally everything in the game, including modded depth 1.5k aul. It's just a numbers game rn, between deleting the build and slightly changing it to make it completely broken.
Most occultist builds already didn't use div berserk though so they're only losing a couple percentages of exposure on frost bomb really.
That said, I'm open to suggestions, don't mind meta builds! (That's what got me here in the first place :P)
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
15% less on frost bomb
Is it confirmed then all exposure goes to 10% res like cluster jewels?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
15% less on frost bomb
Is it confirmed then all exposure goes to 10% res like cluster jewels?

Unconfirmed until patch notes as far as I know. Was looking for other mentions of Exposure and the Raider Ascendancy does -20. So maybe they go for that?

It's all guessing until patch notes anyway.
"
NemesisAJB wrote:
Most occultist builds already didn't use div berserk though so they're only losing a couple percentages of exposure on frost bomb really.
That said, I'm open to suggestions, don't mind meta builds! (That's what got me here in the first place :P)

Indeed. Took a look at poe.ninja, I'm not sure what's going on here.
Why are no top vortex+CS builds using divergent berzerk or elemental equilibrium? I understand the aura stacking trand with first among equals... But still. Is there some massive trolling going on, or is it somehow not viable to take two 40% more damage multipliers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info