[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Tree1 wrote:
Question on the quiver, is there a significant advantage to having ornated for the gem slot?
You are fairly socket starved. You want 2x 6l for ED and blight, you want 4l for contagion so you're left with 8 sockets (9 with quiver, not counting unset rings because you'll want vermillion or arcane surge synthesized one) for auras, cwdt or guard skill and mobility. If you also want wither totem instead of relying purely on spreading rot / withering step that makes it even tighter to fit everything. Oh yea, and also you need divergent berserk + enhance somewhere. That's a lot of sockets. Meanwhile all quiver implicits are useless, so are corruptions afaik, and you can beast split the ornate base. I heard some multi-account botters are farming a lot of split beasts so they're cheaper this season than usual... Especially with Einhar passives on the atlas.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 1, 2021, 12:51:15 PM
oh ok. This makes more sense. I didn't even think about splitting the quiver, I'll likely be doing that.

I'll double check the guide to see what replaces flame dash when moved to the quiver.
I know I am very late to the party but have a question about the guide.

Under the leveling section it says to use Bane until 60 then switch to ED. Why? Why not use ED through the entire campaign?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:
A person in TFT says Im wasting my time min maxing ED contagion but I love it so much so lol
Well from pure efficiency standpoint chaos skills don't scale as much as other builds, but if you like it, your currency your decision.

You can get a bow with synthesized implicit if you want to, like +1 to support gems or 40% chaos damage.

Get t1 chaos multi on quiver? Yeah it's a pain to get. I didn't manage back in harvest where r/a was 30c and not 2ex...

You can probably tweak the abyss jewel in belt as well.

Also if you got ailment immune, reroll that burning affix on the jade flask. Reflexes, cast speed or poison removal could be better.

Thanks for suggestions. The burning removal flask was my off switch to righteous fire. I just realized you can place rf in the quiver and just weapon swap to run it off. I'll test if it actually works lol.
"
DongKingKong wrote:
The burning removal flask was my off switch to righteous fire.
Oh ok, didn't know you used normal RF and it works like this. Somehow I thought people only use vaal RF.

"
terascque wrote:
Under the leveling section it says to use Bane until 60 then switch to ED.
Because it's faster. You can also try chaos slinger (for example check Karvarousku videos he always levels with it).
Chaos slinger is much better and should be used until red maps even.

Anyone help me understand why I can't run all my auras? PoB says I have enough mana reverse to spare, In game says otherwise. Just switched from The Devouring Diadem, (where I have just enough mana to run them all)
Current build in PoB: https://pastebin.com/hsSieM2g
"
Tree1 wrote:

Anyone help me understand why I can't run all my auras? PoB says I have enough mana reverse to spare, In game says otherwise. Just switched from The Devouring Diadem, (where I have just enough mana to run them all)
Current build in PoB: https://pastebin.com/hsSieM2g

Can't run all auras without diadem. Usually flesh and stone us given up. Theoretically you might be able to run all if you have reduced reserved mana on helm and reduced malevolence enchant, and reduced malevolence reserved in amulet
Last edited by DongKingKong on Apr 3, 2021, 11:05:14 PM
gotcha. thanks. Guess PoB can be wrong.
POB is rarely wrong on simple things like reservation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info