[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
DongKingKong wrote:
You guys reckon immunity worth it?
Imo it's worth it especially if you're doing delirium content since delirium mobs can apply alt-qual ailments (sap, scorch, brittle) which flasks don't protect from.
Thanks sounds like a goal to reach before league ends. Average 15-20 ex needed to hit tier 1 avoid roll hope I can make it.

I shall pray to RNG gods
Hi and thanks for this quilde.
I have 1 question about league start / first character on league.
What weapon should i use in acts. (what mods should i looking for in staff/wands/etc..?)

Thank you :).
"
RobbeBoi wrote:
What weapon should i use in acts. (what mods should i looking for in staff/wands/etc..?)
+1 to chaos spell gem level wands are pretty good for levelling.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
RobbeBoi wrote:
+1 to chaos spell gem level wands are pretty good for levelling.

Does spell damage help me ?
"
RobbeBoi wrote:
Yes. Spell damage, chaos damage and damage over time are all good stats.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
RobbeBoi wrote:
Yes. Spell damage, chaos damage and damage over time are all good stats.

Okey, thank alot ! :)
Hello guys finally I got 100 % ailment immunity after so much r/a fire lol. Any other advice you guys can give to improve ? A person in TFT says Im wasting my time min maxing ED contagion but I love it so much so lol
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 31, 2021, 8:27:58 PM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
A person in TFT says Im wasting my time min maxing ED contagion but I love it so much so lol
Well from pure efficiency standpoint chaos skills don't scale as much as other builds, but if you like it, your currency your decision.

You can get a bow with synthesized implicit if you want to, like +1 to support gems or 40% chaos damage.

Get t1 chaos multi on quiver? Yeah it's a pain to get. I didn't manage back in harvest where r/a was 30c and not 2ex...

You can probably tweak the abyss jewel in belt as well.

Also if you got ailment immune, reroll that burning affix on the jade flask. Reflexes, cast speed or poison removal could be better.
Last edited by Viktranka on Apr 1, 2021, 6:52:20 AM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:
A person in TFT says Im wasting my time min maxing ED contagion but I love it so much so lol
Well from pure efficiency standpoint chaos skills don't scale as much as other builds, but if you like it, your currency your decision.

You can get a bow with synthesized implicit if you want to, like +1 to support gems or 40% chaos damage.

Get t1 chaos multi on quiver? Yeah it's a pain to get. I didn't manage back in harvest where r/a was 30c and not 2ex...

You can probably tweak the abyss jewel in belt as well.

Also if you got ailment immune, reroll that burning affix on the jade flask. Reflexes, cast speed or poison removal could be better.

I must say, I've looked into getting a Synth +1 bow and it seems near impossible this league. As I think the only way to get it is for a bow to randomly drop with it. I've yet to find any for sale, and if they did, I'm sure it would be expensive af. That said a +1 implicit bow currently would give me about 500k dps, ha.

To roll T2+ life, T1 DoT, T1 Chaos Dot is ~60 tries with Aberrant Fossils (est. 93c) according to craftofexile.com so take that for what its worth. All the quivers I found with both are 20-30-40-50ex, but a base ornate is roughly 2ex. Might be worth trying to craft.

Question on the quiver, is there a significant advantage to having ornated for the gem slot? Does it allow us to slot another support gem ect for dps or significant boost?
Last edited by Tree1 on Apr 1, 2021, 12:27:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info