[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
spliter13 wrote:
Can you teach how to craft the fingerless silk gloves? please.

Hello for that prepare 15 to 20 ex. Cxm even be 8 ex if you're lucky.

1. Buy a fingerless strike with hunter influence and chaos dot suffix. Ensure that's the only influence mod ( cost around 50 to 80 c for tier 1 chaos dot)

2. Buy any other glove with warlord influence and culling strike. Ensure this is only influence mod. I prefer in this order because fingerless with culling usually more expensive (cost around 1 ex)

3. Use awakener orb to destroy culling strike glove and put culling strike on the fingerless (4ex)

4. This step varies now depending what mods you want and what rolls. If you want the increased damage over time prefix , reroll keeping suffix until you hit it (30c each roll)

5. Harvest clean undesired mods like resistances or increased fire damage etc. 50c - 1 ex per mod

6. Ensure you have 3 suffixes full before you augment caster (2 ex) for increased spell damage and augment life. (3ex)

End result is this but with culling strike as suffix

Instead of lightning resist.

I learned too late and I can't recraft without messing up my resists so I'll gust get culling strike somewhere else

( Even better if you can buy something like that around 10-15 ex from people dumping their gear near end of league
)
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 27, 2021, 4:57:11 PM
thank you for the guide

so, after the 4 step, i need to buy harvest rerolls?
Yes. Remove unwanted mods and augment ones you want. BTW step 4 also involves harvest but is optional
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 28, 2021, 3:18:46 AM
Hi, i'm trying to build a helmet like in your example, so far i am at this point:

if i am so far good i would multimod as my next step, but i can only ad up to 75% ES on the bench, where do i get the 110% like in your example?

Last edited by WieSta on Mar 28, 2021, 10:31:04 AM
"
WieSta wrote:
Hi, i'm trying to build a helmet like in your example, so far i am at this point:

if i am so far good i would multimod as my next step, but i can only ad up to 75% ES on the bench, where do i get the 110% like in your example?

Restart by reforging defense with more defense mods, then get life to fill prefixes when you have T1 flat and T1 %es
Then augment chaos at the bench to hit the -9%.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 28, 2021, 11:30:20 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
WieSta wrote:

Restart by reforging defense with more defense mods, then get life to fill prefixes when you have T1 flat and T1 %es
Then augment chaos at the bench to hit the -9%.

Could you explain that a little more?
I'm not really familiar witch crafting,

so i should fossil craft to get T1 flat and T1 %es +life and then do what at the bench?

Ty so far
Either fossil spam or harvest spam for defense prefixes
Then use aug chaos with harvest to get the -9%, there's barely any mods for chaos so it's guaranteed

I just realized build can get ailment immunity without sacrificing much.

Anoint crystal skin 15%, get all avoid alment life passives 20%. Roll tier 1 ailment avoid 35%. And get elegant form as small jewel notable 30%. You guys reckon immunity worth it?
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 30, 2021, 8:45:19 PM
Hello guys,
Why we use Culling strike on the glove here? I suppose culling strike doesn't work with DoT?
The ED projectile hits so it can proc cull strike. Not blight or contagion tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info