[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
- Same as above, get spider aspect (or F&S) and infused chanelling. Not sure why you have a lesser poison in your chest, void manip would actually do something.

- There's no need to avoid cannot leech, this build doesn't leech. Noregen and unlucky dodge are the very annoying mods for this build, chaos resist is also tedious to run on lower end gear.

- Pantheons upgrades are 100% worth it. movement speed, 5% hybrid dodge, flat % evasion (huge stat)... Get them. The main reason we take lunaris isn't the phys reduction, it's the dodge chance.

- The elephant in the room : Upgrade your jewellery. You have endurances, which is nice, but no life on any piece. Each piece can get 90+ life, which alone would put you almost at 5k life. This would increase your ehp by 25%, that's absolutely massive and will solve most of your tankyness issues.

Thanks I am running Aspect of Spider instead of Flesh and Stone as an aura off my belt, should i be running Mal, Dis and F&S or Spider as third aura or different combo?

Thanks on the tip for the green gem, I saw the added chaos and thought that will do (was supposed to be short term)

Will go for those pantheons next

Rings yes I suspected as much
Last edited by Thanotas on Oct 30, 2020, 3:02:58 PM
I want to say thank you for this amazing build. It's the second league I play it now because it is so fun! So thanks a lot for your effort!

This is my current gear, saving up for a hubris with 40% ED right now :)

Hey guys !

Quick and stupid question :

Is it important to upgrade the quality of the bow for crafting it ?
I don't really see the point of doing so...

And the only way is with perfect fossils ?

Last edited by OneLastStandMK4 on Oct 31, 2020, 11:17:13 AM
"

Hey guys !

Quick and stupid question :

Is it important to upgrade the quality of the bow for crafting it ?
I don't really see the point of doing so...

And the only way is with perfect fossils ?

Blacksmith’s whetstone to 20% and quality craft on the bench to better odds of 6l. Don’t bother with perfect fossils. The craft is removed once 6l is successfully completed.
Oh ok thats why !

Thanks, im gonna work into getting one of these quality craft.
i have abit of a hard time upgrading my gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Daydreaming7/characters

im waiting for abit of a price drop on enlighten 4 and empower 4 then im gonna get them with diadem equip flesh and stone and craft spider on belt (is the empower and enlighten change worth it?it cost quite abit) but thats aside

im trying to get the base boots to craft 100 res boots from the guide and the trade list is almost always empty,i seem to find sorcerer as a base tho but i dont know if its worth it without the two toned boots implicit

im trying to get an amulet with life + +1 to all chaos skill gems and resist (same as the middle POB amulet, but i also search for singular resist not only "to all resists" so i get more results ) but almost every single amulet has the life as a craft or resist as a craft(which blocks my +1 min endurance charges)

and on that subject how can i reliably get the +1 min endurance charges as a craft?i killed so many syndicates and unveiled so many amulets/rings from heist and from them and only got it once and it filled 1/3 of it. doies it drop from a specific syndicate? because i didnt see that on the wiki

i have my currency sitting and im kinda stuck on the upgrades(i also dk how to invest it to make more),
i have about 850k dps and i hope to get atleast the 1mil and 400k as the wiki
feel like it would help me quite abit

and lastly i got this from a grand heist(its ilvl 82):

im i was planning on white socketing an i lvl 83 maraketh bow in preparation for the bow upgrade when i get vorici
is this bow better for that?does the enchant gives anything good?

sorry for the bombard of questions and ty in advanced
Last edited by Daydreaming7 on Oct 31, 2020, 2:21:48 PM
Again, another stupid question. I'm on the 60 - Early Endgame section of the leveling guide. What should I do with blight? Do I just leave it in my build and mainly use contagion + es? If I should use it, then what setup should I get? Thx

Hello Darkxellmc,

Pragor here - this is mine PS4 Account (horrible, i cant link them).

I changed somethin. I think its better now, or?
got 5132 Life, 1652 ES, F+S, Disc, Malo active.

Vaal Blight is leveled up, so its online. Got an Akoya for at least 4 Ex.
Changed Boots and Rings. Farmin Jun to get endurance charge ready... changed some points in passive tree. away from damage to life.

Feels tankier now.

Thanks for ur suggestions!
I made it! The most beautiful Hubris! Took 200 tries though :D

Tip: If you don't want to spend 20+ ex on a Hubris with ED damage on it, you can try to run labs yourself with Gift to the Goddess which gives you 7 enchants if you finish it. It's not that expensive, around 30c per gift to the goddess, I even got one for 4c.
With twice enchanted it is 8 enchants! I didn't get the ED enchant but Ice Nova which is around the same price and I was then able to afford the ED%. The build is capable of doing the lab, only be careful with the traps, they hurt a lot.

I also have this bow for sale which has the 51% spell damage implicit.
You can craft it yourself of course, but if you don't feel like it, contact me and we find a fair price for a fellow ED player :-)

Stay healthy and thanks again for this amazing build!
"
goozaan wrote:
I made it! The most beautiful Hubris! Took 200 tries though :D

Unavailable

Tip: If you don't want to spend 20+ ex on a Hubris with ED damage on it, you can try to run labs yourself with Gift to the Goddess which gives you 7 enchants if you finish it. It's not that expensive, around 30c per gift to the goddess, I even got one for 4c.
With twice enchanted it is 8 enchants! I didn't get the ED enchant but Ice Nova which is around the same price and I was then able to afford the ED%. The build is capable of doing the lab, only be careful with the traps, they hurt a lot.

Stay healthy and thanks again for this amazing build!

WoW. Nice Hubris!

Thanks for that Tip. I have some and will test it :-)
Stay also healthy goozan!

EDIT: Question - Vertex with that Enchant would be nice also, right?
Last edited by Pragor82 on Oct 31, 2020, 6:13:49 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info