[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:
Any ideas on how best to change the tree to change the gloves to Asenath's Gentle Touch and add Inspired Learning?

Yeah, sure!

First you'd probably want to level a raider for the deadeye ascendancy, but just respeccing to assassin can work too.
Then, replace ED in your bow with ice shot, and scale crit and WED instead of chaos dot.
On your tree, remove everything to just take damage, faster damage and dex. You should replace every piece of gear too, to better scale attack speed on attack damage.
For the belt slot, I'd recommend Headhunter, as it makes you go pretty fast, nuff said.
Then you can just equip inspired learnings and asenath's, it's not like it's going to be build defining anyways...

So.
Buff from rare monsters are mostly life as extra ES, attackspeed, phys as extra X. None of it affects the build in any way, only the haste aura does something. That's why headhunter and inspired learnings really don't do shit for ED.
As for asenath's, I really don't understand why you'd want this. When we kill something, contagion procs as its feet, no cooldown. This is the largest mob explosion in the game, it's practically screen wide, and self chains. I absolutely don't understand why you'd want to add a small shitty phys explosion from asenath's on top of it.

"
Cthulu_Jr wrote:
Hi im kinda new to ed trickster and was wandering if alternate gems on the contagion setup for the extra aoe would be better or if the area damage of the regular gems affect the damage of essence drain?

AOE damage does nothing on contagion. Not only would it not affect ED, but contagion doesn't even deal area damage in the first place.
Indeed, alternate quality for extra aoe is much better.

I'm not sure if I should include alternate quality gems in the build. I chose not to include awakened gems as it's a very obvious upgrade for anyone having the money to buy them. Alternate qualities are somewhat cheaper, but make the build way more confusing. So for now I've kept alternate gems to divergent berserk, which is mandatory.
Just stopping by to say thanks for the build guide. Played last league and had a blast. Hope everyone is having a nice league.

Enjoyed crafting last league too, and made some fun items:

Last edited by rinothropic on Oct 28, 2020, 9:00:42 PM
"
rinothropic wrote:
Just stopping by to say thanks for the build guide. Played last league and had a blast. Hope everyone is having a nice league.

Had a lot of fun crafting last league too, made some fun items:

This stuff is amazing, I would love to know how you crafted your rings and amulet.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
endym1on wrote:
Hello, love the guide, great work and feels pretty good to play.

I feel like I'm hitting a wall and don't know what should I upgrade next in my build, it feels like every upgrade is 20ex+ and I don't have that kind of cash on hand to spend it on something better.

My character can be found in Heist league:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/endym1on/characters

Also regarding upgrades, I have a question about belt in your gear section, what is the best way to craft belt with T1 flat life, % life and reduced flask charges, because Craft of Exile shows it would take like 1600 fossils to achieve. Probably there's a better way right?

Thanks for answering!

Yeah, to craft these belts you wanna buy belts with flask + t1 life, annul them to these two mods, catalyst life and hunter slam. Much easier than trying to get one from a white base.

The first thing I would do is catalyst up all your jewellery (fertile).

I think you are overcapped in res. Maybe try to fit in some null and void, or big dps gloves, I'm not sure. Cull is really good QoL on bosses.

Other than that, yeah, everything kinda costs a lot. You have good gear, the rest is minmaxing.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/0j49MEwig

I'd probably craft a helmet from one of these if I were you. It's very strong, and for some weird ass reason berserk buff effect is cheaper than ED damage rn. But it's expensive.
Other option is watcher's eye, but that's such a boring upgrade for the price...

I already have a watcher's eye, bought one with max rolls for 22ex and it's pretty noticable difference in dps. So you are saying that buying base for Hubris crafting with enchant is worth 20ex? Well I guess I have nothing better to spend it on so might aswell.
Very good guide. Thank you very much. How important is divergent berserk as it is quite expensive with about 80 chaos at the moment?
"
Satricion wrote:
"
rinothropic wrote:

This stuff is amazing, I would love to know how you crafted your rings and amulet.

I think they were crafted during Harvest league.
Hi i have a question, will Divergent Clarity work toghether
with Eldritch Battery ?

P.S. Nice build and well written guide ty
"
Riddle_R wrote:
with Eldritch Battery ?

No. You can't be at full mana if you have mana reserved.
It would work if we took blood magic, but that's way too far off our tree, and would fuck up our auras.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Riddle_R wrote:
with Eldritch Battery ?

No. You can't be at full mana if you have mana reserved.
It would work if we took blood magic, but that's way too far off our tree, and would fuck up our auras.

Thank You
"
Satricion wrote:

Thanks very much - I'm new to crafting (only my second league) but I'm somehow fairly rich and running out of upgrade space so I might make something like this my next goal. Would this be better than a bow with a 50% spell damage implicit? Cheers :)

Yes definitely. My profile is pulic you can import the gear and play around with it to see how much it would give you.

"
Satricion wrote:
"
rinothropic wrote:

That amulet & the gloves are beauties!
Definitely crafted in heist I would say. Nowadays near impossible and would probably be cheaper to mirror than trying to craft yourself...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Oct 29, 2020, 10:37:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info