[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Pragor82 wrote:

EDIT: Question - Vertex with that Enchant would be nice also, right?

Yes, Essence Drain Damage on Vertex would be great too! But best in slot is the hubris as the -9% chaos resist helps a lot and it has a higher energy shield if you get a lucky roll with 300+. But to be honest, it is probably the most expensive part of the build. Essence Drain on a hubris alone is 20ex right now, which is insane. Should start lab running, but I hate lab...
I find Blight to be a rather annoying skill to use myself, especially for the mob packs in Heist, what would be a good Bane setup there?

Also, I do not understand where does the Rage for Berserk come from - doesn't seem to activate for me.
Last edited by PhanTom_lt on Oct 31, 2020, 7:14:25 PM
I might be dumb, but how do you get the rage to actually be able to use berserker?

EDIT: Just realized I asked the same question as guy above me.
Last edited by Aciacus on Nov 1, 2020, 1:59:09 AM
Hey, first of all, thx for the build, although I am a POE noob I'm enjoying him very much. :)

Could any look at my char and maybe point me to where I should focus on my next upgrade, I am doing t12'ish maps atm and I struggle a bit on the survivability side + I seem to do a lot of mistakes when I comes to upgrades/crafting etc.

thx :)
"
Aciacus wrote:
I might be dumb, but how do you get the rage to actually be able to use berserker?

EDIT: Just realized I asked the same question as guy above me.

Check the Faq at the bottom of the original post
"
nitzanc wrote:
Hey, first of all, thx for the build, although I am a POE noob I'm enjoying him very much. :)

Could any look at my char and maybe point me to where I should focus on my next upgrade, I am doing t12'ish maps atm and I struggle a bit on the survivability side + I seem to do a lot of mistakes when I comes to upgrades/crafting etc.

One of your rings has no life and you are missing the endurance charges craft on the rings and amulet which helps with survivability a lot. Also your boots should have the Matatl's Dodge chance on it.

The very first upgrade i would do though is getting a real belt, like a cheap stygian vise with life and resists and an abyss jewel with life.

So basically for survivability: life, life, life, as high dodge chance as possible, endurance charges

Damage wise for the map tier you are playing now, you probably need the bow and slowly need to upgrade to Hyrri's Ire.

"
goozaan wrote:

I also have this bow for sale which has the 51% spell damage implicit.
You can craft it yourself of course, but if you don't feel like it, contact me and we find a fair price for a fellow ED player :-)

I would be interested.
"
goozaan wrote:
"
nitzanc wrote:

One of your rings has no life and you are missing the endurance charges craft on the rings and amulet which helps with survivability a lot. Also your boots should have the Matatl's Dodge chance on it.

The very first upgrade i would do though is getting a real belt, like a cheap stygian vise with life and resists and an abyss jewel with life.

So basically for survivability: life, life, life, as high dodge chance as possible, endurance charges

Damage wise for the map tier you are playing now, you probably need the bow and slowly need to upgrade to Hyrri's Ire.

how did you generate enough currency for your gear?
i have hundreds of chaos to invest on something but idk on what

do i just upgrade my gear with all of it?
"
Daydreaming7 wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:
"
nitzanc wrote:

how did you generate enough currency for your gear?
i have hundreds of chaos to invest on something but idk on what

do i just upgrade my gear with all of it?

It think the answer is easy in POE. Play play and play a lot.

I invest every Currency in ongoing goals i want to reach and my current gear. Currency comes back. As stronger as u are, as higher as u are able to play map tiers safely - as much currency u get.

I think u need new Rings (Life, Endurance Charges), maybe an new amulet (Damage over Time), new Endgame Bow aaaaaand the amazin Hubris.
2-4 ex version has Transcendent Mind which 5+ ex.

Nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info