[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Arkhandar wrote:
@Darkxellmc :
I see you have Flesh & Stone, Malevolence, Discipline, Aspect of the Spider on your gear, how do you manage to use all of them with Enlightened 4 ? With Vertex & Enlightened 3 (so it become lvl 4 if i've understand well) i can't use more aura than my malevolence/discipline/aspect...

PS: Thanks again for my crafted bow, it was a very good expense xD

I'm currently not using spider. But I already crafted it because I plan to drop F&S when I'm level 100.
HI Darkxellmc,

May I ask you if you could provide some more Videos like for example all Elder Guardians + Elder himselfe, or all Conquerors , or Shaper + the Shpaer guardians?
Is it possible? Would be very nice. It would also be cool if you can't so anyone else here who is playing this build cood provide some of the videos.

Thanks in advance.

BR
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Jamandang wrote:
Does anyone know how this build fares in simulacrum? i'm pretty far in the build and am looking just to min max some more things and maybe get a better belt and boots.

Simulacrum is a blast with geared enough ED.
If you can get a source of rampage and enable screenshake, then imo it's the most fun way to run it. It's actually very good xp too, assuming you don't die!

Can confirm. Just ran simulacrum and it was great. Only time I was close to dead was when two bosses spawned on the same round. Here's my gear so far: my helm isnt completely finished crafting yet (less than 150 es), and i would imagine it would be easier to run if I had more life.

Spoiler
Last edited by Jamandang on Jul 16, 2020, 3:23:38 PM

Just crafted this bow, pretty sick, huh?
It's OK just missing 14% move speed
"

Yeah not bad - but you're missing a lot of movespeed

"
SScouty wrote:
"

- Gotta admit i dont like having too much movement speed, cause my pc doesn't run the game fluently and adding speed to sometimes spike lags, can kill me at times.
- So having less movement speed feels better on my pc, and i am still clearing fast :p
"
SScouty wrote:
"

Dem white sockets tho!

"
Mayesti wrote:
HI Darkxellmc,

May I ask you if you could provide some more Videos like for example all Elder Guardians + Elder himselfe, or all Conquerors , or Shaper + the Shpaer guardians?
Is it possible? Would be very nice. It would also be cool if you can't so anyone else here who is playing this build cood provide some of the videos.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Is there really a point? conquerors all die in less than 10 seconds, shaper guardians in about 15(except chimera) ...
Elder is just me standing there for 2 minutes, the portals are insta-killed and I do nothing till I can burst the last phase down. Shaper is mostly running around the add phases :/

Imo, the only bosses that are a real fight rn are uber elder, sirus and aul. And I believe there's videos for all 3 of them.
Don't you think that Eradicator belongs to same tier as Sirus? 50/50 chance of getting the easy/hard variation of him. I am deep into min/max flowchart and I still die 3-6 times per fight against him with overcapped lightning res etc. Is lightning damage even dodgeable, feels that 90% of my deaths over all come from 3 lightning abilities hitting me in span of 0.5sec.
Level 83... a lot of fun up to this point. But I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. The build feels a bit clunky from a playstyle perspective. I cast contagion, then shoot the pack with ED. Right?

The problem is sometimes contagion doesn't seem to fire, or I can't make a kill fast enough with ED, or one or two dudes escape and then I have to chase them down one by one. The timing requires that I wait a sec between contagion cast to make sure it fired, then trigger ED and see if that worked. If not, do that again which is really slowing me down. If I get it right, there's that satisfying wave that just pops packs, but that only seems to succeed about 75% of the time. For bosses, they don't die with the initial pack pop, so then I have to go stand next to them with blight as they beat on me- which doesn't work out so well all the time.

Am I doing this wrong? Any tips?

Also, with Cassia missions, I'm about 50/50 with the blight stuff. Too many escapees from the contagion explosions and chasing each one down in time isn't great. Does this build suffer in blight encounters?
Last edited by saxisa on Jul 17, 2020, 2:37:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info