[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hello,

Thanks for the great build. I've pushed it to Uber Elder that I just defeated (with 2 deaths that could have been avoided). I did Elder and Shaper deathless though.

I have atm : Vortex, +3 bow, 4L Hyrri's (2784 ev).
4 * jewel (7%life, 21% dmg/dot)

Gloves, boots, rings, amu and belt (deceiver) are absolute crap.

4742 life, 2346 shield, 19481 ev, 12% phys reduction

What do you advise upping next ? And is it really worth it to have so many strenght to level up Inc Duration to level 20 ?

Low strenght + Immortal call is viable end game ?

For the Stygian Vise with aspect of spider, can you craft it with Einhar ?

Thank you
Last edited by spctoma on Sep 20, 2019, 1:46:50 PM
"
spctoma wrote:
Hello,
4742 life, 2346 shield, 19481 ev, 12% phys reduction

What do you advise upping next ? And is it really worth it to have so many strenght to level up Inc Duration to level 20 ?

Low strenght + Immortal call is viable end game ?

For the Stygian Vise with aspect of spider, can you craft it with Einhar ?

Thank you

The strength route is imo the best defensive way to get additional tankiness on a budget.
Strength gives some life (around 60 flat more than if you're not invested), and allows the use of steelskin for a 1.5k shield on CwdT. Most of the strength comes from Lethal pride, so it's more a matter of using lethal pride for strength or Brutal restraint for wind dancer keystone. Wind dancer is cool if you also can get onslaught on the melding wheel, so you can replace your belt for an elder leather. This is however very expensive (>100ex) and is probably not viable for most people.

Rent aside, not having steelskin and a bit less strength is perfectly fine, you already killed Uberelder anyways. Main upgrades should be getting a bit more life on your gear now, and maybe some chaos multi for damage.

ALso yes, a stigian is alright to craft. Just get one with flask mod and life, and einhar spider mod.

Hope that helped. Gl hf!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
The strength route is imo the best defensive way to get additional tankiness on a budget.
Strength gives some life (around 60 flat more than if you're not invested), and allows the use of steelskin for a 1.5k shield on CwdT. Most of the strength comes from Lethal pride, so it's more a matter of using lethal pride for strength or Brutal restraint for wind dancer keystone. Wind dancer is cool if you also can get onslaught on the melding wheel, so you can replace your belt for an elder leather. This is however very expensive (>100ex) and is probably not viable for most people.

Rent aside, not having steelskin and a bit less strength is perfectly fine, you already killed Uberelder anyways. Main upgrades should be getting a bit more life on your gear now, and maybe some chaos multi for damage.

ALso yes, a stigian is alright to craft. Just get one with flask mod and life, and einhar spider mod.

Hope that helped. Gl hf!

Thank you for your answer !

I may be retarded but there is no way I can find any detailed informations about the legion jewels mecanics.
What we're looking for here is a Lethal Pride with Kaom influence right ? But what the numbers of warrior mean ? What should I buy ?

I didn't play Legion (just the last two weeks, didn't have time to play with this kind of jewels).

Thanks and sorry for this newbie question !
Hello! i'm using this build for the first time and loving it!

I want to know a good gem setup to put in Hyrri's Ire since i dont want to use soulrend.
I was looking for a second build to run, and this really caught my eye. I just started, and I have to say the most interesting thing is that you said it can do Hall of the Grandmasters.

I have Never been able to beat that, and am VERY excited to hear that is true, lots of switching needed or not.

Can you give me a little more insight into what that looks like?
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
"
Gabriel2112 wrote:
Hello! i'm using this build for the first time and loving it!

I want to know a good gem setup to put in Hyrri's Ire since i dont want to use soulrend.

A regular CWDT setup will work just fine, that's what I'm using on my lvl99 trickster now. For more damage, bane is also an option.

"
spctoma wrote:

I may be retarded but there is no way I can find any detailed informations about the legion jewels mecanics.
What we're looking for here is a Lethal Pride with Kaom influence right ? But what the numbers of warrior mean ? What should I buy ?

I didn't play Legion (just the last two weeks, didn't have time to play with this kind of jewels).

Thanks and sorry for this newbie question !

Legion jewels modify keystones in radius depending on the name on it (3 possibilities, all keystones in radius modified the same way).
Additionally, they modify travel, minor and notable nodes in their radius pseudorandomely based on their seed (the number on the jewel). Karui and maraketh add a stat to all notables, +4str/dex respectively to minors and +2 str/dex to travel nodes. Vaal puts random nodes instead of travel/minor from a large pool of minor vaal nodes and notables from a medium pool of vaal notables. The templar (green) jewel will make nodes give you devotion (an arbitrary stat) and notables give bonuses based on total devotion. The eternal jewel will void minors and travel nodes and will replace notables by a large stat increase.

The lethal pride we need for this is just anyone with a number that will makes the nodes in radius give 4%life, +20strength and maybe some additional QoL bonuses. Get one and divine till you get at least 2 goods stats on in range notables.
The maraketh is hardcore to acquire. You'd need to put it below melding/pain atenument and have the "deshret's" name on it to transform PA in wind dancer, and get insanely lucky to have onslaught on melding. Since we'd have onslaught, we would drop the stigian vise and get a much more life oriented belt, ending up in more defences overall.

Lethal pride is much easier to use tho, it'll cost you ~3ex for it currently in blight (probably way less if you can find some farmer somehow)

Gl hf!
"
GonzoHarratec wrote:
I was looking for a second build to run, and this really caught my eye. I just started, and I have to say the most interesting thing is that you said it can do Hall of the Grandmasters.

I have Never been able to beat that, and am VERY excited to hear that is true, lots of switching needed or not.

While I was able to clear grandmasters in legion with this huh... It's not pleasant. To be honest, most builds can probably do HoGM with the right setup. While it's possible to do it, if you specifically want to do it, go GC mines, Lightning trap or something really made for it.

The following is true for most builds. It'll work well here because of the heavy investment in spell damage/damage over time, but honnestly most builds can do this grayed out lines are optional:

Get a saffel's frame, for more defenses.
http://poe.trade/search/uragaatogoruok Get this item. You might as well take a 20% cast speed one, it's usually 1c.
■ Socket the following support gems in balefire (no need to link them): Burning damage, Elemental focus, controlled destruction.
Socket in saffell's: CwDT - Phase run - Ice wall (all lowest level)
■ Put both in weapon swap. ED clears grandmasters really well, despite what people say. Go in the map.
■ When you encounter a CI exile, swap to balefire and nuke him. Scorching ray has busted pvp scaling, and cannot be blocked, dodged or evaded. It WILL kill.
■ Be VERY mindful if you see someone turning on righteous fire. He will most likely also use scorching ray. Run away and take him down from a distance, using balefire makes your beam 10% longer than theirs, you will outreach.
You will die on the exiles using caustic arrow. They deal massive damage. If you're struggling too much, swap you pantheons to fully upgraded arakaali (keep shakari for minor). These are usually the last ones before the chest on the topleft branch, but that's not always the case. Keep your guard up.

Last thing, don't do HoGM in hardcore. Just don't.
that said,n hope it helps. GL hf! ^^
"

A regular CWDT setup will work just fine, that's what I'm using on my lvl99 trickster now. For more damage, bane is also an option.

I see some builds using temporal chains and others using enfeeble, always with blasphemy. which would be the best between them?

Last edited by Gabriel2112 on Sep 21, 2019, 10:57:02 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
GonzoHarratec wrote:

While I was able to clear grandmasters in legion with this huh... It's not pleasant. To be honest, most builds can probably do HoGM with the right setup. While it's possible to do it, if you specifically want to do it, go GC mines, Lightning trap or something really made for it.

The following is true for most builds. It'll work well here because of the heavy investment in spell damage/damage over time, but honnestly most builds can do this grayed out lines are optional:

Get a saffel's frame, for more defenses.
http://poe.trade/search/uragaatogoruok Get this item. You might as well take a 20% cast speed one, it's usually 1c.
■ Socket the following support gems in balefire (no need to link them): Burning damage, Elemental focus, controlled destruction.
Socket in saffell's: CwDT - Phase run - Ice wall (all lowest level)
■ Put both in weapon swap. ED clears grandmasters really well, despite what people say. Go in the map.
■ When you encounter a CI exile, swap to balefire and nuke him. Scorching ray has busted pvp scaling, and cannot be blocked, dodged or evaded. It WILL kill.
■ Be VERY mindful if you see someone turning on righteous fire. He will most likely also use scorching ray. Run away and take him down from a distance, using balefire makes your beam 10% longer than theirs, you will outreach.
You will die on the exiles using caustic arrow. They deal massive damage. If you're struggling too much, swap you pantheons to fully upgraded arakaali (keep shakari for minor). These are usually the last ones before the chest on the topleft branch, but that's not always the case. Keep your guard up.

Last thing, don't do HoGM in hardcore. Just don't.
that said,n hope it helps. GL hf! ^^

I got something nice to look forward too now!

One more question if I could, what are your thoughts on Bane vs contagion? I've been playing with it while leveling, and it seems to work as well if not better than contagion in most cases.

It might be different at higher levels, but it seems like contagions only value is spreading the ED, and if bane can clear at the same speed or even slightly slower, it seems likes it would be the better choice, since you can clear with it, and it actually adds good DoTs to heavier targets.
Champion Bladestorm Super Tank - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785401
Those HoGM tips are really helpful - would you mind adding them to the first post?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info