[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Those HoGM tips are really helpful - would you mind adding them to the first post?

Sure.

"
Gabriel2112 wrote:
"

A regular CWDT setup will work just fine, that's what I'm using on my lvl99 trickster now. For more damage, bane is also an option.

I see some builds using temporal chains and others using enfeeble, always with blasphemy. which would be the best between them?

In this build, we have only one curse and we have a despair aura from witchfire brew. A blasphemy curse would not work. Cwdt curses only work on long range target and all targets when the flask is down, so it's not bad, but nothing to write home about.
Some builds use a temp chains aura because they use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solstice_Vigil. Solstice is a n extremely strong amulet because of the shaper's presence buff it gives, but honestly it's kinda meh with ED, a good elder amulet like I recommended in the thread is a much better allrounder.
TL/DR: don't use a blasphemy defensive curse in this build (It doesn't affect bosses much anyways, if we had mana for defensive reservations, we'd use flesh and stone).

"
GonzoHarratec wrote:

One more question if I could, what are your thoughts on Bane vs contagion? I've been playing with it while leveling, and it seems to work as well if not better than contagion in most cases.

It might be different at higher levels, but it seems like contagions only value is spreading the ED, and if bane can clear at the same speed or even slightly slower, it seems likes it would be the better choice, since you can clear with it, and it actually adds good DoTs to heavier targets.

Bane has insane clear at low level. For leveling, linking it with despair literally gets you to act 10 on a 2link, and has great aoe scaling. I thought I wouldn't actually use ED when I started playing this build too, and was kinda annoyed by the 1-2 playstyle of ED-contagion.
That said, when you get enough cast speed (tree, ascendancy, onslaught, EDbow...), casting two things is fine (contagion is literally instant).
The AOE of contagion really starts scaling insanely well in higher levels, and bane ends up slower.
Bane will be faster for leveling, about the same if not slightly faster in lower tier maps, then ED/cont will skyrocket in clearspeed. You literally clear a whole delve in a single cast, beyond maps die instantly, and as well as this you have a passive 20k regen buff while mapping from ED. But that's only later on sadly. ED clear early isn't great.

<3
"
GonzoHarratec wrote:
I was looking for a second build to run, and this really caught my eye. I just started, and I have to say the most interesting thing is that you said it can do Hall of the Grandmasters.

I have Never been able to beat that, and am VERY excited to hear that is true, lots of switching needed or not.

Can you give me a little more insight into what that looks like?

So I literally swap one thing in this build and have no issue with hogm in 3.7 and 3.8 and that is a lvl20 scorching ray in ed's place, this league my scorching ray didnt even have quality because it was very early league. I change nothng else and the only dude that can kill me is the "purse" guy if I dont realize its him off screen and end up eating more than 1-2 of the ice shit he spams. I use a panicked health flask combined with the minor pantheon flask health one and herbalism, and with that I can flask through the scorching ray guys as well as the ed dude.

Is it fun, of course not, but it works to get atlas completed for your self and friends, I also sold several very early league to get cash flow going. Just stay at range, tickle them with the beam and movement skill back, youll hear them all scream their last breath.
Im at the point where I want to convert from vertex to enchanted helm, but dont know if i should buy one crafted or try my luck fossil crafting a base. ED enchants are a little cheap right now. Is the extra damage from enchant and -9 chaos res very noticable if its basically the build very last upgrade? It looks on paper like a pretty big defense loss for a mediumish dps increase I worry a bit about that.
Last edited by TraePOE on Sep 22, 2019, 11:37:29 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
The lethal pride we need for this is just anyone with a number that will makes the nodes in radius give 4%life, +20strength and maybe some additional QoL bonuses. Get one and divine till you get at least 2 goods stats on in range notables.
The maraketh is hardcore to acquire. You'd need to put it below melding/pain atenument and have the "deshret's" name on it to transform PA in wind dancer, and get insanely lucky to have onslaught on melding. Since we'd have onslaught, we would drop the stigian vise and get a much more life oriented belt, ending up in more defences overall.

Lethal pride is much easier to use tho, it'll cost you ~3ex for it currently in blight (probably way less if you can find some farmer somehow)

Gl hf!

Thanks ! I got mine for 2.2 ex. After one divine I got +50 str and +4% life (+shitty qol) which is fair right now since I have 39 str on ring.
"
TraePOE wrote:
Im at the point where I want to convert from vertex to enchanted helm, but dont know if i should buy one crafted or try my luck fossil crafting a base. ED enchants are a little cheap right now. Is the extra damage from enchant and -9 chaos res very noticable if its basically the build very last upgrade? It looks on paper like a pretty big defense loss for a mediumish dps increase I worry a bit about that.

It's about a 15% damage increase IIRC. Nice ES and life boost as well.
That said, upgrading your gems will also bring you good damage for your money.

imo it's worth it, but you should already be able to clear everything in the game rn, your gear is really nice!

Anyways. You probably know as much as me on ED by now ^^'
Have fun :)
"

In this build, we have only one curse and we have a despair aura from witchfire brew. A blasphemy curse would not work. Cwdt curses only work on long range target and all targets when the flask is down, so it's not bad, but nothing to write home about.
Some builds use a temp chains aura because they use https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solstice_Vigil. Solstice is a n extremely strong amulet because of the shaper's presence buff it gives, but honestly it's kinda meh with ED, a good elder amulet like I recommended in the thread is a much better allrounder.
TL/DR: don't use a blasphemy defensive curse in this build (It doesn't affect bosses much anyways, if we had mana for defensive reservations, we'd use flesh and stone).

Got it, thanks for the answer!!

One more question: At what level can i leave the cwdt gem?
Last edited by Gabriel2112 on Sep 22, 2019, 8:03:24 PM
"
Gabriel2112 wrote:
"

Got it, thanks for the answer!!

One more question: At what level can i leave the cwdt gem?

You can make it 20 but you have to look at the linked requierments of the other Gems. Don t level the supported/triggert Gem's higher than the text "requiring level X" in the CWDT says.
"
Blind and chill: We blind and chill bosses. I can facetank deadly Minotaurs. It's situational, but really strong if you know how to use it. These come from our flasks, and can (should, probably) be used by most builds. Note that the blind chance is not used in avoidance calculations in this guide as it is highly situational.

Where did the Blind and chill comes from and why do you use spirit offering? Only for the Golem-Buff? Is there any alternativ?
How did you you get this off-colour? Threw the vorici method or just chromatic smash?
Sry one more Question:
Why do you use Enlighten in the Helmet and not Empower?
"
Sry one more Question:
Why do you use Enlighten in the Helmet and not Empower?

To cast "Aspect of the spider" which is an aura provided by the belt and cost 25% mana reservation.
Last edited by spctoma on Sep 23, 2019, 5:44:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info