[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I feel like Discipline isn't worth taking really? It only gives me 400 odd ES and I figured it would give substantially more. Is it just scaling poorly or what?
I'm currently crafting endurance rings then moving onto amulet. Problem is my new rings don't have strength which puts me below 111 for inc duration. How important is inc duration?

Should i drop inc duration down a few levels, or is there a way to get like 20 more strength? I've bounced around the idea of leveling and putting a point into +30 str instead of going for green nightmare jewel.
Last edited by Griff112 on Mar 22, 2020, 1:13:44 AM
"
Ansem3 wrote:
I feel like Discipline isn't worth taking really? It only gives me 400 odd ES and I figured it would give substantially more. Is it just scaling poorly or what?
You get -30% penalty for all ES due to using Acro. This affects discipline too. The buff to recharge rate should be unaffected though.
"
Ansem3 wrote:

You need at least 40% (ideally 50%) of your life in ES/unreserved mana to get full value from Mind over Matter and still be able to cast spells
im a newbie at poe, im currently at lvl 68 and wondering where im supposed to be getting the life regen from. So far, I can use my es for skills and it regens fast but i cant say the same for my health.
"
Shortlose wrote:
im a newbie at poe, im currently at lvl 68 and wondering where im supposed to be getting the life regen from.
From essence drain. It's not "passive" life regen it's from having dots on the mobs. Only place where you might have issue with that is lab traps, otherwise you should always have targets for essence drain to keep it up.
One question about cluster jewels:
Is one option with 10% damage over time multiplier much more damage than another 24% damage over time? Thinking about getting Vile Reinvigoration on top of Flow of Life.
"
"
Ansem3 wrote:

You need at least 40% (ideally 50%) of your life in ES/unreserved mana to get full value from Mind over Matter and still be able to cast spells

Not with EB. Only ES+mana matters.
That said if discipline costs X mana and gives you X ES.. it's barely worth it.
Enjoying your build so far ^^
I started this league a little bit late - 3 days ago (and some of my questions might be stupid :D)

I have a question about cluster jewels. I crafted medium and small ones so far, but I saw there's also +5% to chaos damage over time multiplier enchant for medium jewel. Isn't it better for ED? Why/ Why not?

Thank you for the answer :3
"
Krio_Staz wrote:
I have a question about cluster jewels. I crafted medium and small ones so far, but I saw there's also +5% to chaos damage over time multiplier enchant for medium jewel. Isn't it better for ED? Why/ Why not?
It controls what kind of notables you can get on the jewel.
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Medium+Cluster+Jewel

Check which notable are you interested in and whether it can roll on either type of the jewel and with what kind of chance (bigger number in table, bigger chance afaik).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info