[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Falulla wrote:
"
i know this build is mainly for clearing but I feel my single target dps is very very bad, can someone please help and tell me what's the main thing i should get to increase it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/orbar24/characters

Same here, i have some extra dmg on gloves and amulet and still nothing...
I just had a 10 min fight with eradicator, he literally bored me to death.

Same here.. elder guardians/sirus are just extremely long fights, might be the only thing putting me off this build and changing.. or maybe we're doing something wrong.
"
i know this build is mainly for clearing but I feel my single target dps is very very bad, can someone please help and tell me what's the main thing i should get to increase it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/orbar24/characters

Same here man, i clear map so fast and then vs bosses its a long fight and if i dont dodge everything perfetcly for 5min i just die.. Getting really frustrated about to reroll
The solo-target dps is one of the builds biggest weaknesses and is only fixed by a very serious investment into your damage multipliers, jewels and gems.

It is not fair to expect a build will do very well, in everything, with minimal investment. The build is very, very strong and can survive mad damage as if it were made for delirium and as everyone said, clear maps very fast and very safely. For bossing you have two options:

1- Invest harder in your gear, summon your totems on the boss and use blight.

2- Level up a bossing character and use to quickly destroy bosses.

You will find that other builds will lack in one way or another but for certain they may be cheaper to gear and therefore better alternatives.

But for true end-game combining mad map clearing speeds, survivability, ED is one of the best.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
n4zroth wrote:
I'm having trouble with the Awakener fight, the first phase is easy (A6, killed him on A5), but the big laser that follows you in the second phase keeps oneshotting me. My profile is public, am I missing something tree- or gear-wise? Anybody got any tips for me?
Thanks!

No amount of tankyness can reliably sustain this attack. You actually need to dodge it. It's on a global cooldown, and is pretty much the only thing you need to worry about in last phase.
When he hasen't done it in a while (usually after 4-5 attacks, be extremely mindful after a meteor or everlasting fire), you need to be ready to flamedash behind him. He can teleport away just before doing this attack, meaning you'll need to be ready to flamedash near him.

That said, this attack also puts 10 stacks of corrupting blood on you. TO drastically improve your odds of surviving (through spell dodge), get a corrupted blood immunity jewel. Spreading rot or no witness cluster is a good target to vaal.

"
MaxEXA wrote:

maybe I'm doing it wrong. when you say use blight, do you mean vaal blight and then ED to get the life recovery or face tank and channel blight?

"
Falulla wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:

maybe I'm doing it wrong. when you say use blight, do you mean vaal blight and then ED to get the life recovery or face tank and channel blight?

Both, why?

ED lasts for 5 seconds. So you want to pre-cast wither totems, launch ED so it hits as soon as the boss spawns, and channel blight for the rest of the time. If you have Vaal blight, cast it as you start channeling blight.
This way you have all3 dot layers dealing damage as soon as possible, and you're dishing out your maximum dps.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
I'm having trouble with the Awakener fight, the first phase is easy (A6, killed him on A5), but the big laser that follows you in the second phase keeps oneshotting me. My profile is public, am I missing something tree- or gear-wise? Anybody got any tips for me?
Thanks!

No amount of tankyness can reliably sustain this attack. You actually need to dodge it. It's on a global cooldown, and is pretty much the only thing you need to worry about in last phase.
When he hasen't done it in a while (usually after 4-5 attacks, be extremely mindful after a meteor or everlasting fire), you need to be ready to flamedash behind him. He can teleport away just before doing this attack, meaning you'll need to be ready to flamedash near him.

That said, this attack also puts 10 stacks of corrupting blood on you. TO drastically improve your odds of surviving (through spell dodge), get a corrupted blood immunity jewel. Spreading rot or no witness cluster is a good target to vaal.

Thank you very much, hadn't thought about TP'ing behind him :-)
"
Gooberish wrote:
"
klistier wrote:
What's the cheapest way to get the correct colors in Hyrri's Ire for a Blight setup?

In the end it all comes down to luck.

I personally just got lucky by doing "at least 2 blue gems" from the crafting bench.

But if I was you now, seing what my friend went through I would just invest the jewler orbs into it to get the colors I needed.

1. Start with 3 sockets(crafting bench) use the at least 2 blue recipie, either u get 2 blue , or get lucky and get 3.

2a. You get 3 blue, congrats. move to step 3.

2b. You get 2 blue and one off color. Use the crafting recipie to 2 socket your hyrri. You should now have 2 blue sockets. Use 3 socket crafting recipie, if you get 3 blue move to step 3, If you didnt , re use the 2 socket recipie so you have 2 sockets again, then use 3 socket recipie again. Keep repeating this pattern until you have 3 blue sockets.

3. Use the 4 socket recipie , if you now have 4 blue you are done. If you dont , use 3 socket recipie , and then 4 socket recipie until you have 4 blue.

4. Use 5 socket recipe, now you need it to be green (this should be easier since its a dex base) if you dont do like you u did before until you get a green.(going one socket recipie down and then back up) once u have 4 blue and 1 green continue.

5. 6 socket recipie until you have the last green.

Everything after here is optional :

6. Use 3 star hillock in fortification to get you hyrri to quality 28 (quality it to 20 yourself first, I am not sure this is needed , but better safe than sorry)

7. Either throw fusings at it until it 6 links or use the 6 link crafting recipie.

GG.

I would do this because i always end up with thousands of jewlers due to selling 6 sockets to vendors, like i said it all comes down to rng so you decide.

Here is the link to the vorici color calc, take a look and decide what u want to do :
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Thank you so much for an amazing reply. Much appreciated!
You my firend, gotta be carefull on your itemlevel requirements for the hubris. I wasted 12 ex on fossil crafting on an itemlevel 84 base, wich CAN NOT ROLL -9 res!!!!!!!!!!!

It's itemlevel 85. SO please man, update this...

Other than that, great build
Hello guys,

I crafted my helmet after lot of fails.
I bought an ilvl84 hubris 4ex and used an hunter's exalted on it. I used like 20 set of fossils, just to realise i couldnt get -9% chaos resistance with ilvl84.

So i sold it, i lost 3ex. And craft another one.

Result :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info