[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Good afternoon. I chose this guide to start the League. Now I have (my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%97%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B4%D1%8B/characters). previously played only 3.6! this is the first time I use this skill. At the moment, killing bosses simulacrum or farm dilyrium 5 Orb on maps above 10 shooting range is not possible. Almost no damage. So same Bose kill random hits. Tell me how to fix the branch of skills or equipment?
My character is Mormodra

I'm wondering where my next upgrade should be. I'm 89 now, got 3.7k HP and 2.1k ES, 60% evade and 52%/50% dodge/spell dodge. Resistances are over capped (lowest is Lightning at 84%, and Chaos is -16%.

I have 2 raw exalts and 195c. I've been very lucky this league with currency and drops, so I have a 6 link Hyrri's Ire (but only 5l Cane so far).

I'm not sure where my next upgrade should be, to maximise my currency.

Red maps are starting to get iffy at T12-T13. It seems my damage is dropping off a little, although nothing bad, but survivability is starting to become an issue. If things get past my avoid mechanics, I'm dropping faster than I can react and press Flame Dash, even though I have one finger permanently on top of the key.

Would appreciate any help please!
Last edited by Mormoran on Mar 22, 2020, 11:46:49 AM
My gear so far. The build is awesome and i'ts doing great in T16 maps.

"
sikduck wrote:
In the guide, it says to put spreading rot jewel near blood drinker, but there isn't 40 intelligence in it's radius for blight to give wither. Am i missing something ??

Uhhhh, there is two intelligence nodes directly to the right of the jewel socket and two that are above it.
One question about cluster jewels:
Is one option with 10% damage over time multiplier much more damage than another 24% damage over time? Thinking about getting Vile Reinvigoration on top of Flow of Life.
What should I buy first The Green Nightmare Viridian Jewel or Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel?
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
What should I buy first The Green Nightmare Viridian Jewel or Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel?

Brutal and get wind dancer without even any kind of hesitation! green is much later end game...
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
MaxEXA wrote:
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:

Brutal and get wind dancer without even any kind of hesitation! green is much later end game...

On Brutal when I will use divine can I roll also a Deshret/Asaneth/Nasima or I have to buy exacly with Deshret?
OK so I'm very happy with the build now. T16 farming no problem, bosses take a moment but its totally acceptable. Sirus A5 first try deathless.

Question, as I still haven't gotten a Brutal Restraint.
So I want to place it next to Pain Attunement, but doesnt it also transform all the live/es nodes next to it and ruins them? The ones leading to Melding...
I only used a Glorious Vanity in the past, that was my only Timeless Jewel experience.

Greetings
"
MaxEXA wrote:

Interesting choice. I was debating how I was going to roll this pair i crafted so far

Obviously Multi and Life, but the 3rd is my dilemma atm. I might want a resist to make it less difficult to max out and let me get a better amulet, but a small part of me wants to gamble on hitting culling. 25% is not a large number though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info