[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Found this, is this a good one for this build? I am new to ED builds.. :)
Spoiler
"
sklipnoty wrote:
"
kuriisu wrote:
"
Ace_007 wrote:
Hi there, I'm currently using Ziz's ED build and finding it difficult to ramp up my damage and survivability to deal with end game bosses. However, it'd be a significant investment to switch to this build I think. I just wanted to check here and see how people are doing against awakener 8 bosses etc, to help me decide if I should spend the $$ to switch or just make a new character specifically to handle bosses. Thanks all!

Build does everything, including Awakener 8, Simulacrum, full 110% IQ 5 delirium orbed t 16 maps, you name it - build does it. It does get very very pricey in the later portions tho (I've already spent about 100 ex and am still not done) but yeah, it scales really well, you become really really really hard to kill whilst dishing out pretty good damage.

And that is exactly the problem of this build. A build shouldn't cost 100 ex to do the content. From all the builds I have ever played this is the worst in terms of pure dps per ex spent.

So I tried Simulacrum and failed even though my PoB is around 700/800k ED DPS not to mention it still feels slow.

I mean the clear is great, surviv is great but that single-target makes me want to play something else. (Especially before going down the 100ex lane for a build without HH or Inspired Learning)

Ok maybe I'll keep running slightly easier content for a while and save up a bit more before switching to this build. Thanks
27k with a +1 +2 bow and empower doesn't sound right.
"
F3inkost wrote:

Found this, is this a good one for this build? I am new to ED builds.. :)
No. Don't use large clusters on this build. Period.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 21, 2020, 12:24:06 PM
Is the crafting guide for the 10ex bow still valid? I have 10 ex in my stash and I do not wanna waste it lol. I don't see damage over time multi on poeaffix for some reason, why is that?

Why is it that when we slam the item, we are guaranteed to hit "+1 level of socketed gems"?
Last edited by emokantu on Mar 21, 2020, 12:32:57 PM
Hello. First of all, thank you for the build. Im having a great time with it and its been pretty easy to clear almost all content up to T14 Maps.

I was wondering what my next upgrade should be. I actually have a 6l Cane and a 6l bow with the +1 prefix:

Should i sell the cane and craft the +2 gems?

This is my current gear:

Spoiler

Thank you!
Hey!
What would be my next biggest upgrade to increase my dps? crafted bow? I feel like i cant kill delirium bosses fast enough and they kill me before i could kill them. I know my rares are poor but i dont want to invest on amu\rings yet until i get the "+min endurance charge" craft.
Hi!
I really like your guide, well written and everything explained.
Just one quesion, can you tell me what i can upgrade in my gear so i can kill bosses easier. Every boss fight for me is couple minutes(like shaper guardians, delirum bosses etc.)
Name of actual char is HailBachus

Edit : If i put cluster jewels is there something i shouldnt invest in passives tree ?
Last edited by AllinBloo on Mar 21, 2020, 1:49:59 PM
I´m having a hard time figuring out what im doing wrong. I feel like my passive regen is nowhere near what it should be. taking me 20 seconds to regen without using flask/killing stuff..

Could anyone be so kind to point me in the right direction?

lovely build guide by the way <3
"
Snaak wrote:
I´m having a hard time figuring out what im doing wrong. I feel like my passive regen is nowhere near what it should be. taking me 20 seconds to regen without using flask/killing stuff..

Could anyone be so kind to point me in the right direction?
Regen is from using essence drain, so out of combat you won't have it, but you should have it in any combat situation including bossing.
"
IShaka95 wrote:
"
JustinOfDelve wrote:
"
Gooberish wrote:
So i tried to add the bis bow to the build in pob, but i dunno why, but i get that I loose dps. Is this a multiplier thing due to my other gear not being top notch ? If someone could check out my pob link that would be great.

https://pastebin.com/xDMPqm6V

You loose dps because that bow doesn't have +2 to Socketed Supports or +36-40% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

Sorry if i join, but i'm experiencing the same, despite my strangely low dps(it's like 35k(in pob, 21k in game), and i have 21/0 ed, empower 3, 6l cane, transcendent mind...should be 250k at least) but adding a short bow with + 1 to socketed gems/ up to 3 crafted mod with 40 % chaos damage over time multi and +2 level of socketed support gem - the right quiver with top rolls and the right version of Pob with che community fork up it still goes down to like 27k..

And i have my 5ex for the bow ready, this is keeping me from upgrading..
It was happening even in past leagues, i felt my damage was always far too low(for example i tried on the guide POB to scale down items( take down levels to ed or support gems, put worse or no gear yet still 10times my damage!!

Sure thing i'm missing or failing to do something, in gearing up or in POB...hoping in POB cause i was fearly confident in my knowledge of this game(still shit, but not enaugh to mess up gear so hard) (if needed my characters are public, is the lv89 trickster)

If anyone could help i would be really greatful

THankss

Not sure where you are getting 35k from, I put your build in PoB and I'm seeing 220k DoT. Adding in the 5ex bow is 20% more.
Last edited by JustinOfDelve on Mar 21, 2020, 1:13:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info