[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thank you so much for the guide, it's very nice and thorough. I'm good up to like T13-14 with 5L Kintsugi and 4L Cane + 1.4k ES, so I'm very happy.

I'm a noob, so I'm sure there's something I'm missing, but why not Vaal Discipline?
"
Esp3n wrote:
Thank you so much for the guide, it's very nice and thorough. I'm good up to like T13-14 with 5L Kintsugi and 4L Cane + 1.4k ES, so I'm very happy.

I'm a noob, so I'm sure there's something I'm missing, but why not Vaal Discipline?

Put your chars free to see to help you improve
"
Esp3n wrote:

Put your chars free to see to help you improve
Currently struggling on the decision between the ring suggested in the build guide, or getting a 7% inc life vermilion ring with +1 end charge but no increased damage. Hmm, vermilion ring is certainly more budget.
So i tried to add the bis bow to the build in pob, but i dunno why, but i get that I loose dps. Is this a multiplier thing due to my other gear not being top notch ? If someone could check out my pob link that would be great.

https://pastebin.com/xDMPqm6V
Hey guys!

Loving this build so far, i've done sirius a3, it was a struggle beacuse it was my first time reaching "endgame". But rightnow im hard struggling with red maps. I've been stuck on lvl 92 0% for a few days. Like even when i get up to 50% i face a hard boss and i just lose it all. I die like once every 3 maps. I have a few exalts to upgrade my gear. What would u suggest if someone would inspect my character :)

Thank you!
"
droljo66 wrote:
Hey guys!

Loving this build so far, i've done sirius a3, it was a struggle beacuse it was my first time reaching "endgame". But rightnow im hard struggling with red maps. I've been stuck on lvl 92 0% for a few days. Like even when i get up to 50% i face a hard boss and i just lose it all. I die like once every 3 maps. I have a few exalts to upgrade my gear. What would u suggest if someone would inspect my character :)

Thank you!

Why have you not 20% your gems? And why are you using that amulet? Can probably find something better for a few chaos.
IGN DanteAllighari - Standard
ArcTesla - Domination
DanteAlighari - Domination
"
Gooberish wrote:
So i tried to add the bis bow to the build in pob, but i dunno why, but i get that I loose dps. Is this a multiplier thing due to my other gear not being top notch ? If someone could check out my pob link that would be great.

You loose dps because that bow doesn't have +2 to Socketed Supports or +36-40% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
This build is awesome :)
Can You guys tell me what buy next?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BzyxXx/characters
Character: BzyxXx_DEL_ED

Have 5 ex to spend :)
Tysm for answers!
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
JustinOfDelve wrote:
"
Gooberish wrote:

You loose dps because that bow doesn't have +2 to Socketed Supports or +36-40% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier

Sorry if i join, but i'm experiencing the same, despite my strangely low dps(it's like 35k(in pob, 21k in game), and i have 21/0 ed, empower 3, 6l cane, transcendent mind...should be 250k at least) but adding a short bow with + 1 to socketed gems/ up to 3 crafted mod with 40 % chaos damage over time multi and +2 level of socketed support gem - the right quiver with top rolls and the right version of Pob with che community fork up it still goes down to like 27k..

And i have my 5ex for the bow ready, this is keeping me from upgrading..
It was happening even in past leagues, i felt my damage was always far too low(for example i tried on the guide POB to scale down items( take down levels to ed or support gems, put worse or no gear yet still 10times my damage!!

Sure thing i'm missing or failing to do something, in gearing up or in POB...hoping in POB cause i was fearly confident in my knowledge of this game(still shit, but not enaugh to mess up gear so hard) (if needed my characters are public, is the lv89 trickster)

If anyone could help i would be really greatful

THankss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info