[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
OldDragon wrote:
Fantastic build guide, Darkxellmc! It's detailed and thorough.

Hey, maybe I've had too much bourbon but did the 3.10 section disappear?

Thanks!

Yep, I removed it. It described the changes from 3.9 to 3.10, not the new 3.10 items. It's only for standard players.
The new features and possibilities are in the build guide since launch, this is a 3.10 guide.

"
Kurnis wrote:
One question: Why get the Arcane Expanse node?

We already have SO MUCH aoe on Contagion from support gems. And the Arcane Expanse nodes also provide very subpar damage. I can't understand the benefit of getting them unless there's some mechanic of contagion-spread I don't understand.

Does the auto-spread-on-death aspect not get buffed by support gems?

p.s. I LOVE THE BUILD. Thank you so much for your hard work!

TY! Contagion spread does get affected by support gems. If you don't mind loosing some AOE, feel free to save 3 points, the damage from it is indeed suboptimal. It's just really good AoE for 3 points, feels good.

"
IShaka95 wrote:

So u say transcendent mind?
Before other gear pieces even in my current situation?

Thanks again for the quick response <3

The main thing is upgrading your bow. You could try to save up 300c to buy one, but 1ex for transcendent mind is a good buy as well.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Any good suffix to craft on gloves? Does the increased dmg while leeching work much on us?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=int_armour
Search for yourself instead of asking me :p

Non vaal skill damage is okay, because we have so much skill effect duration that soul prevention lasts forever...
Damage while leeching does not work reliably on this build, and it's a prefix, not a sufix. Prefix wise, damage during flask effetc is good, life ofc comes first.

"
Could someone give me a suggestion on what to upgrade next? Character is VirkayaEDCont/

Level 3 enlighten and aspect of the spider.
Maybe try to get endurance charge crafts too. Your boots and jewelry can definitely be improved.
Then start saving up for the endgame bow imo, s'big damage. While you save up, play safe and get 3-4 more levels, to fit in jewel sockets. It's kinda hard to reach 95 without dying with your gear if you do endgame content, but 93 sure is doable. 95 should be okay with endurance crafts. Worst case scenario, do a few coward's rotas.

"
Sinthoras149 wrote:
Could you explain the CWDT setup please?
Not sure about the effect of golem & spirit offering...

If I run CWDT setup, the boss-fights are just "put totems down, apply ED, wait"? Is it good enough damage wise without support from blight?

Thanks!

No, the damage will be shit.
Do this only if you have such good gear that you can afford loosing two third of your already low damage. To be honest, I should probably remove the CwDT setup from the guide. It's mostly pre 3.9 bosses.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Redeemer exalt on my bow hit tier 2 move speed lol, fuck

At least that's not blind, it's useful... kinda. F.

"
mitenayo wrote:
By the way today with a friend we gave a try to a simulacrum >> there we went till wave 13 and then we had a big Unique boss and we could't kill himm my friend plays blade flurry and his gear is pretty good on single target.
But we dided a lot on it and we couldn't figure out how to kill it !there is anything somebody will recommand about it ? ty =)

The simulacrum is a very very endgame enounter. Don't do it until you can reliably deal with a8 sirus aned uber elder, it's about the same difficulty. Don't get fooled by the lvl 75 rarea, it's on par with lvl 84 zones.

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Made a gamble, had a double influence amulet with shit suffixes so I went for +1 prefix -1 suffix after blocking mana.

Result : lost chaos dot multi and gained +12 life lmfao. Complete ripoff.

That's an other F for you.
"
2pinki2 wrote:
Amazing clear build and tanky but single target against those bosses in simulacrum is terrible even with min-maxed gear :(

Erm that's just not true, I'm crushing simulacrum and my gear can still get quite a bit better (can prolly squeeze in about 30-40% more dmg with couple upgrades)

Sure mid range gear single target really strugles but once you do get to or close to min max gear the damage is there, even ST (yeah it's not quadrillions like some other builds but clear speed more than makes up for it)

How come you don't run vaal RF with a spare gem slot btw, for bosses and stuff ?
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 19, 2020, 6:20:29 PM
Thinking about fuses. Options are:
1) sell fuses, buy 6 linked Hyrri's and Maraketh bow (costs 10ex minus fuse sales)
2) buy 6 linked Hyrri's and fuse the Maraketh bow myself (costs 7ex plus fuses)
3) buy 6 link Maraketh bow and fuse Hyrri's myself (costs 3ex plus fuses)

Fuses are currently 2:1c and 100c:1ex, so figure 200-250 fuse per ex over the next few weeks. Hyrri's at 28% quality will of course take way more fuses to 6 link than the bow at 46% quality.

If I estimate conservatively that's 1000-1500 fuses for Hyrri's and 600-900 fuses for the bow. So option 2 would cost 6-7ex in fuses for a total cost of 13-14ex. Option 3 would cost 3.5-4ex in fuses for a total cost of 6.5-7ex.

Option 1 would cost about the same as option 3 assuming you generate 600-900 fuses in the same time period. Otherwise it would cost slightly more.

So unless 6linked Hyrri's drops significantly in price am I right in thinking the best option is to buy the linked bow and fuse Hyrri's myself?

Don't buy a 6L hyrri's. Use a 5L.
Buy a 6L marraketh base. They're 2 to 3 ex.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 19, 2020, 6:31:26 PM
Is that worth using?

"
Yolein wrote:
Is that worth using?

No, it has no jewel socket for no witnesses.
Hello guys,
thanks to the creator!

Im really enjoying this build, i've never reached endgame with anybuild. Im lvl 90 now and i die alot to make progress or tier 12,11 maps. What should be my upgrade
"
droljo66 wrote:
Hello guys,
thanks to the creator!

Im really enjoying this build, i've never reached endgame with anybuild. Im lvl 90 now and i die alot to make progress or tier 12,11 maps. What should be my upgrade

Your gear looks way more than enough. Maybe you need more experience on the build, you're not supposed to take damage pretty much, see a pack on the edge of the screen, contagion ED, follow the explosions, repeat
Bosses are just dancing around them while spamming totems and ED when needed.
"
Thinking about fuses. Options are:
1) sell fuses, buy 6 linked Hyrri's and Maraketh bow (costs 10ex minus fuse sales)
2) buy 6 linked Hyrri's and fuse the Maraketh bow myself (costs 7ex plus fuses)
3) buy 6 link Maraketh bow and fuse Hyrri's myself (costs 3ex plus fuses)

Fuses are currently 2:1c and 100c:1ex, so figure 200-250 fuse per ex over the next few weeks. Hyrri's at 28% quality will of course take way more fuses to 6 link than the bow at 46% quality.

If I estimate conservatively that's 1000-1500 fuses for Hyrri's and 600-900 fuses for the bow. So option 2 would cost 6-7ex in fuses for a total cost of 13-14ex. Option 3 would cost 3.5-4ex in fuses for a total cost of 6.5-7ex.

Option 1 would cost about the same as option 3 assuming you generate 600-900 fuses in the same time period. Otherwise it would cost slightly more.

So unless 6linked Hyrri's drops significantly in price am I right in thinking the best option is to buy the linked bow and fuse Hyrri's myself?

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Don't buy a 6L hyrri's. Use a 5L.
Buy a 6L marraketh base. They're 2 to 3 ex.

Eventually I'm going to want a 6L Hyrri's, so I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to do that.
Hey,

since vertex is quite expensive, what would be a good substitute until I can afford one? I was looking for es / ev hybrids with some resists and stumbled across the eye of malice. Would this be a good idea or is the +resistance aura bad in any way for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info