[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

My pc is broken, so I'm playing on xbox and browsing on my phone. My phone doesn't like the passive tree link though so I can't view it properly. I'm leveling from the tree in your video, but the video looks like it is still for 3.9. My question is, does your passive tree for 3.10 contain any outer jewel slots for cluster jewels? Am I just not seeing it, or does your build not utilise them? If it does, which slots in the tree should I go for?

Thanks so much for your guide, I'm a noob so I'm finding it incredibly helpful.
"
Influx wrote:
Hey,

since vertex is quite expensive, what would be a good substitute until I can afford one? I was looking for es / ev hybrids with some resists and stumbled across the eye of malice. Would this be a good idea or is the +resistance aura bad in any way for this build?

Eye of malice doesn't really do anything for this build. Check out Eber's Unification instead for a cheap stand-in for the vertex.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
droljo66 wrote:
Hello guys,
thanks to the creator!

Im really enjoying this build, i've never reached endgame with anybuild. Im lvl 90 now and i die alot to make progress or tier 12,11 maps. What should be my upgrade

Your gear looks way more than enough. Maybe you need more experience on the build, you're not supposed to take damage pretty much, see a pack on the edge of the screen, contagion ED, follow the explosions, repeat
Bosses are just dancing around them while spamming totems and ED when needed.

Alright, thanks for fast reply!
So I need to work on playing smarter. On bosses is usually drop totems and use Ed than channel blight to kill faster.

Also what should i be saving towards. New jewlery or for maraketh bow, or empower 4, new boot/gloves/belt. Is there anything thats really lacking on my gear im trying to ask. Thanks again
"
Cartz83 wrote:
My pc is broken, so I'm playing on xbox and browsing on my phone. My phone doesn't like the passive tree link though so I can't view it properly. I'm leveling from the tree in your video, but the video looks like it is still for 3.9. My question is, does your passive tree for 3.10 contain any outer jewel slots for cluster jewels? Am I just not seeing it, or does your build not utilise them? If it does, which slots in the tree should I go for?

The tree in the video is pretty outdated. Not MAJOR changes, but still quite different from 3.9 to 3.10.

Here is the 3.10 one:

Spoiler

BOTTOM
Spoiler

We do use an outer socket now.
Take care tho, this guide isn't easy to follow properly on console, due to the whacky auction house there.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 19, 2020, 8:25:28 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Cartz83 wrote:

The tree in the video is pretty outdated. Not MAJOR changes, but still quite different from 3.9 to 3.10.

Here is the 3.10 one:

Spoiler

BOTTOM
Spoiler

We do use an outer socket now.
Take care tho, this guide isn't easy to follow properly on console, due to the whacky auction house there.

Thanks for the screenshots! I have to say that it would be nice if you could update the t16 pob link because these screenshots differ from what is below the Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics nodes. I'm not sure if you screenshotted that pob though.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
How van I download a vimeo video?

I have uploaded it to you on mega for direct download!.

https://mega.nz/#!GjwjSIJJ!TjKOTWTPQMo4NBVWFYYcupldnRSqBRdbE1osV8UchM4

"
MaxEXA wrote:
T16 +100 quant domination with ED. Facetanking careless action!.

https://vimeo.com/398729063

Gets super hot at 1:13 mark. I have unlocked my characters so you can import to POB if you wish, nothing special though just follow the guide in the op.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
so how do you guys get the currancy to this bow i got onley 1 ex this leag and i spend it on trying to 6 link the chest fail and i spend another 1200 fusing fall to but i really dont get any drops idk wtf is wrong i hate my life
Just wanted to thank Dark for the updates! This will be my 3rd season in a row rolling this version of ED Trickster on PS4.
Hello again, just got my Hyrri's ire going with a pretty good evasion roll. What should be my next step regarding equipment? So far im doing good on red maps, im clearing super fast, and im not being oneshotted. Cheers!

Im keeping the amulet cause of strength, without it im not able to wear cane lol
Last edited by Yolein on Mar 20, 2020, 1:08:00 AM
what T14/T15/T16 maps are best for ED/Contagion leveling? Assume i'm doing delirium if that factors in at all here.

I just finished sirius and am ready to start grinding for 100. Unsure how to set up atlas for the push. What maps to put as my "favourite"s and how many awakener level/bonuses to get.
Last edited by Griff112 on Mar 20, 2020, 1:23:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info