AHA I HAVE REMOVED YOUR BATHWATER SO I CAN SELL IT MUAHAHAHAHHA

Don't worry about it, all you have to do is survive a week of these self gratulatory people and they move on to the next trend in their vicinity.

They use it as a jumping board for their own goals, which isn't weird, just part of human nature.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Don't worry about it, all you have to do is survive a week of these self gratulatory people and they move on to the next trend in their vicinity.

They use it as a jumping board for their own goals, which isn't weird, just part of human nature.

Peace,

-Boem-

The worry isn't so much about "them" as how social media has changed this generation. ASL and the usual chatroom mess seems so tame between the doxxing and the rage these days.
Yep, totally over league play.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

It's crazy to think of how that evolved into.... the youtube and social media now.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:

The worry isn't so much about "them" as how social media has changed this generation. ASL and the usual chatroom mess seems so tame between the doxxing and the rage these days.

When the incentives are rage and virtue signalling, these outcomes shouldn't surprise anybody.

Unless your of the believe that intention are the only relevant factor to justify actions, which is about as sensible as jumping of a six story high building because there is a pool of water at the bottom of the jump.

Was going to go on a political rant, but no longer allowed on these boards.

Suffice to say that politics thrive on first grade rational and logic.

tl;dr the why is obvious, just look at the incentive structure.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trash in human form.
I reported this comment as hate speech. Because it is.

Seems some true fan bought bath water..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info