AHA I HAVE REMOVED YOUR BATHWATER SO I CAN SELL IT MUAHAHAHAHHA

千ㄩ匚Ҝ ㄒ山|ㄒ匚卄 ㄒ卄ㄖㄒ丂
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand E Girls. The culture is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of gaming most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike E Girls truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Belle's marketing plan to sell her bath water, which itself is a return to the days of snake oil salesmen. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Belle Delphine's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Belle tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.
Good business sense but some day one of the freaks will stalk her and then kidnap her and remove her face and wear it or something. She should hire security from all that thot money lmao.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Look who's back!
Censored.
I farted in it
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I farted in it

I didn't want to buy this stuff, you're making it pretty hard though.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
I farted in it

I didn't want to buy this stuff, you're making it pretty hard though.

The 'flavoured' version could be sold at a premium.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

The 'flavoured' version could be sold at a premium.
Genius~.
World is fucked up and this case just proves it more.
I wanted to revisit this after seeing how things played out.

As much as some wanted to condemn her behavior, what I found much more appalling was the actions of so many others in response.

A number of folks bought some to promote themselves on youtube, which reminds me of the mindset of that girl who shot her boyfriend to death (unintentionally) in a ploy to get something to go viral.

Others began spreading rumors using photoshop to make it appear as actual news sources were reporting the bathwater spreading herpes when in reality either virus doesn't survive outside the body for long - but again people are quick to accept random things over the internet and are too lazy to actually check references.

Lastly, the memes of folks patting themselves on the back for her account being taken down probably are the most revealing.

The whole celebratory "we did good" for targeting a person on the internet that does something they don't like as opposed to putting some effort towards real issues like starvation or human trafficking or racism, something where there is actual suffering...

Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info