AHA I HAVE REMOVED YOUR BATHWATER SO I CAN SELL IT MUAHAHAHAHHA

Yo did you see her ''p-hub'' thing it's fucking hilarious dude it's like ''Depheny playing with 2 cocks'' but in reality it's her patting two roosters LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Both sides deserve everything they get.

The freaks that buy the water, maybe they get sick, maybe have significant self esteem or mental issues. I would say it's a joke, but they actually drank it.

She encourages it for money. Is it worth it? Probably not if someone actually gets hurt, or one of these dudes find her irl.

But either way when something bad happens to her or her "fans" I don't want to hear "why me?" Or "why her?" Everyone knows why. She was fucking stupid.

She isnt a genius, she is moron on an epic scale, and this kinda shit will escalate until something truly bad happens. I equate this to the people that tease or try to befriend wild animals, and then the animal fucks them up.

Lots of celebrity types have weird ass stalkers, and to basically encourage that? Well, the inevitable headline wont surprise me at all, when her head is in a fridge and some dude is wearing her skin around as a bath robe.

Charan had it just about right. Both sides are literal TRASH, and no one really cares about garbage. The shit people do, and risks they take for money...smh
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
I think you two are wanting to see things in black and white all the while forgetting the shades of grey (no not the book/movie).

In high school one of the sweetest girls I knew told me about what happened to one of the guys that disappeared from the school. She wasn't overtly sexual in any way, what made her attractive wasn't so much the physical but her personality and demeanor.

Turns out that guy who never came back ended up obsessing over her and apparently institutionalized after a bit of stalking. All she did was be her sweet lovable self.

Also, this reminds me of an article I read in an old Playboy about Leilani Rios. She was a runner for the track team, but because some of the guys saw her working at a strip club (that they were visiting mind you) it led to her being kicked off the team.

While some people may have thought of it as degrading, for her it gave her a sense of self-empowerment. But more importantly, what always bothered me about it was the double standard. The guys visiting the strip club were innocent, yet she was punished because of "image". She didn't advertise it, and the school only caught wind of it because of guys who had gone there to partake.

In the news cycle recently was a new jersey judge asking for leniency for a rapist because "he's a good kid". The dude taped himself losing his virginity raping a drunk girl.

I remember drinking underage and the temptations that arose - but I also knew that I'd never be able to live with myself doing that to another person.

It's easy to write people off as trash...
Yep, totally over league play.
As someone who has followed the George Carlin school of thought for the longest, I believe the legalization of prostitution empowers women and is the morally right thing to do.

That hasn't changed. What has changed is the face of the Puritanical moralists who scornfully disapprove. It's a fascinating topic, but we won't discuss it, because of reasons.

I will, however, dare to mention how it's always fascinating how some people find ways to put other forms of morality above the J. S. Mill baseline I'd consider to be the gold standard. If we're talking about consenting adults doing things to consenting adults, what's the big problem here? Nobody's forcing you to drink used bathwater, nor forcing you to read about people selling and drinking used bathwater. So if you don't like it, maybe the problem isn't with them — maybe it's with you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Just for clarity I'm not railing on morality. As you said, adults can do whatever they want.

What I'm saying is that she is encouraging a very dangerous form of voyerism, and maybe she enjoys the attention.

In the end when you fly too close to the sun, dont be surprised when that doesnt work out too great.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Have to agree with I_NO here, she pulled a genius move. More than likely it started off as a troll (like her [Removed by Support]), but surprisingly grew to a financial success. Clap clap, all the power to her I'd say.

As for the idiots who buy that stuff? They deserve to be parted with their moolah. Those who drink it? Might I remind that eating tide pods was a thing, yet no one blamed the tide pod manufacturers. From what I've seen those water jars have plenty of warnings to NOT drink it.

Also, anyone who isn't berating her based on their moral standards is just plain jealous. You can come up with excuses all you like, but I hope you at least admit this truth to yourselves ^_^
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Jul 6, 2019, 9:55:08 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trash in human form. The only saving grace is that this is not yet tautology.

But every day we creep closer to it.

There should have been a label like, "Warning: not eatable, safe only for masturbation" or something along with some instructions. Hay, anyone dumb enough to buy this stuff should not be taken for granted. :-)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jul 7, 2019, 6:00:17 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trash in human form.
I reported this comment as hate speech. Because it is.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Lol is calling someone trash or trashy hate speech now?

Spoiler
protip: no, no it isnt

- Abraham Lincoln
"
I will than use the funding TO RULE THIS WORLD MUAHAHAHAHA

Good luck with that. I ripped a huge, roiling cabbage-roll and ham-hocks-with-greens-and-onions fart into it. Pay me royalties or I say, "She who smelt it, dealt it".
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info