[3.9] Fire BV Chieftain | All content | Delve 600+ | Fast , Tanky, 5M+ Shaper DPS | Possible starter

Hi,

I didn't have time to dig into the patchnotes, however given they moved Alchemist in the tree, we lose some defensive power/movement speed and gain offensive power if we replace it with prodigal perfection (about 50% spell damage).

I think it should remains a strong build for 3.8 and a decent starter.
The Alchemist was moved right by the skill duration nodes in the scion part of the tree.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
My worry about using it as a starter is the potential rarity of gentle touch. I can't imagine there will be too many floating around the first week. How is the clear without pop from the gloves?
del
Last edited by knehtq on Sep 9, 2019, 10:37:34 AM
im playing this build in current league, can u pls update different parts of this build when u will have time? thanks
Can i use any weapon?mb staff??
possible to change ramakos sun light for tawhoa and get an 4th endurance charge at devotion? (costs 2 specpoints)

Would be AWESOME for IC , 4 endurance ic is nearly 100% physical reduction.

The question is: is there an reliable way to keep the endurances charges up? 35% chance per fireskill is quite low, maybe possible with flamedash?

Im also considering using Inexorable as my amulet enchant, but 10% chance to get an charge whne hit is quite... low.
Last edited by Enterich on Sep 10, 2019, 6:48:08 AM
No one plays this build anymore?

Got some other questions ^^

- Guide told me to use elemental damage with attacks on belt, according to PoB it doesnt give me more dps with blade vortex?!?!?!?

- im actualy using unleash as my 6rd gem , big QoL and saves me alot of mana. Is there a big downside of using it? i dont 100% understand the stacking mechanic of intensify.
I do play it and I bought my bow to someone playing it aswell.

I have no idea for the elemental damages, but instead of intensify I used Arcane Surge (I might replace that later by finding an item that grants it to me) because I found it difficult to manage with that little mana (am lvl 74). So far so good. Did try unleash, was not that satisfied with it.

That being said I did not level the arcane surge and there is probably a better option.
Last edited by nxus on Sep 12, 2019, 2:54:06 AM
"
Enterich wrote:
No one plays this build anymore?

Got some other questions ^^

- Guide told me to use elemental damage with attacks on belt, according to PoB it doesnt give me more dps with blade vortex?!?!?!?

- im actualy using unleash as my 6rd gem , big QoL and saves me alot of mana. Is there a big downside of using it? i dont 100% understand the stacking mechanic of intensify.

Which guide told you that? Ele damage to attacks has no affect on BV since it's not an attack, it's a spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info